Chaos by Phattpiggie

coolbreeze

What coil will you be using?
The 25mm XL Cobra coil and a Disorderly Conduction Cobra PID.

Edit: Looks like there's an AliExpress option as well (the Tiodw Pro is pretty fun, too). Check the compatibility choices:

Last edited:
The 25mm XL Cobra coil and a Disorderly Conduction Cobra PID.

Edit: Looks like there's an AliExpress option as well (the Tiodw Pro is pretty fun, too). Check the compatibility choices:
Thank you! I believe the DC cobra coil will work with a CH pid I already have…

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
The Chaos core has been something that's been worked on for quite a while now.
The first outing saw the core in a cordless log form, @Shit Snacks.
After the TA came together it seemed only right to adapt it for butane use. Or it'll sit in a 25mm axial coil.
The bowl is 23.5mm wide, 15/16".
Nice large surface area exposing more trichomes to the incoming hot air.
It's approximately the volume of 8 VC bowls. TA adapters are included.
There are approximately 400 3mm borosilicate beads in the core. Plenty of mass and that all important hot surface area.
Limited number of Cherry available at @VGOODIEZ or message me here.
There will be more like the Walnut coming when I get time away from TA parts😉

VAPEHUNTER

Just to clarify my earlier question. Does anyone know if this will work with 22mm diffuser bowls/injector bowls?
I just got confirmation. The Chaos will work with 22mm bowls.
“In case you were wondering it does have compatibility with other 22 mm bowls as well so if you already have a glass bowl or perhaps a shovelhead you are good to use that too!”

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
20240210-152219.jpg

@VGOODIEZ brought Chaos to my house.

Oden

Hello everyone.
Is there a solution to buy this vape other than going through vgoodiez? I'm in Europe and the delivery costs plus customs would hurt my wallet too much

Vehmic

Bogwood Ent
@Vehmic when @VGOODIEZ received the first one we did a video call and I regret not having a copy of it.
The first time they hit it was with a big Blazer, no test run just straight in.
No problem getting big clouds. As with the TA it's very forgiving.
Thanks for the prompt reply,

Is there a stovetop method like a moka pot? I have a romantic vision of moseying over to the stove to brew my friends a bowl.

coolbreeze

Any Torch users of the Chaos care to chime in? I am really digging the looks of this device but am not ready to dive into the world of PID's and Coils.
@Vehmic when @VGOODIEZ received the first one we did a video call and I regret not having a copy of it.
The first time they hit it was with a big Blazer, no test run just straight in.
No problem getting big clouds. As with the TA it's very forgiving.
Can you or @VGOODIEZ share suggested timings?

coolbreeze,

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
@coolbreeze I've been torching it today, and I've only combusted once :cool:

Using a double blue dragon torch it's about a 15-25 second blast. Still trying to get it perfect. Once heated up it only takes a quick blast.
Yeah it's been a little while since I've been on the torch but I don't think I ever did it more than 30 seconds. It's pretty forgiving and if you pay attention to the vapor you should have a pretty good indication if you're riding a line too much or if you are ready to rip freely. I have been using it mostly on my Cobra coil or Zenleaf heater which I really like because it's always ready, there's no noise to heat it up and it's always perfect temperature right as soon as you pick it up.

Top Bottom