CHAMPS Show

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
Anyone here go to the Las Vegas "CHAMPS" (weed counterculture) show?
I was there yesterday... it was AMAZING!
More glass than even I could ever possibly want... and booths with just about every vaporizer company I've ever heard of. Vapor fog was thick in areas too... got a bit lofty just walking around next to some of the booths! :D
Good times.

szai

Can't wait till shows like this become the norm! I'm getting excited just thinking about daily driving a sv3 at one.

V9L9r6g.jpg

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Quite a few FC members hit up the various CHAMPS events around the country. I know @stickstones is a frequent attendee.

I've been asked quite a few times if I'm going to any of them. I swear one of these days when I have the time I swear I'm going to show up with tons of free swag to hand out!! :rofl:

I'd love to start hosting my own booth at these shows with several portable 3D printers printing various trinkets for stoned viewers to watch the action. If only I had the time for it!

Ah managing and hosting booths in convention halls around the country, that was a lifetime ago, it'd be fun to do it again for my own business and finally meet all the awesome fans I have around the country and world.

Justpassedu

I gotta try to make it out to 1 of these sometime myself, looks fun, lots of cool people. The closest to me would be a 2-3hr drive in Atlantic City, NJ but i am assuming since its not really a legal state it wouldn't be as fun of a time.

duff

Well worn
Hope Randy is ok. He looks like he may be a little under the weather!

duff,
Top Bottom