CCA710 LIGER - AIR

416rosin

Dunno if this is normal or if anyone else is experiencing something similar but it seems like my liger is not fitting correctly with the adapter and can rock up and down while on my rig. I think the adapter striped somehow but wanted to see if this was normal before I hit up josh at cca for a fix

I had this same problem. Was using 14mm female adapter and I found once in a while the air would dip a little. Needed a little lift to correct this. A couple times it even fell off completely as i grabbed my rig to take a dab. After a my first week of that bs I went out and got a 14mm to 10mm male dropdown and popped the air on without any adapters. Have not had an issue yet.

416rosin,

gunmetalshark

Glass Addict
lol, Liger prices r sky rocketing...a rainbow one with all joint adapters is now at 270$..just throw in another 100$ for a fitting coil shroud and 100$+ for an insert of ur choice...and now i didnt even mention a cap lol...josh rly IS milking the cow right now and with all the IG vids i rly feel supporting raising the price what I at least now stopped..that rly is turning into a joke right now.. I remember about the talk in the start to cut weight AND cost for bout 50% lol....as good as it is this business practice is clearly turning me off, i dont see me supporting it/him any more...

Last edited:

9solrac

I ordered my Liger Air, Sapphire Insert and Tsunami Cap Traditional Set on 8/3/18 and I have not heard back from CCA at all. I've sent a follow up via their customer service email on their website on 8/27/18 and no reply there either. I called their phone line and no one picks up? How is this acceptable for the amount of money they are charging. I've purchased $500 worth of goods but their customer service and communication is horrendous. Does anyone know of any other way to follow up on an order?
Also, if anyone else has ordered around the same time frame, have you received your orders?

I'm super excited to use this product, but so far this customer experience has been a nightmare.

Thank you in advance for any insight into this issue.

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
I ordered my Liger Air, Sapphire Insert and Tsunami Cap Traditional Set on 8/3/18 and I have not heard back from CCA at all. I've sent a follow up via their customer service email on their website on 8/27/18 and no reply there either. I called their phone line and no one picks up? How is this acceptable for the amount of money they are charging. I've purchased $500 worth of goods but their customer service and communication is horrendous. Does anyone know of any other way to follow up on an order?
Also, if anyone else has ordered around the same time frame, have you received your orders?

I'm super excited to use this product, but so far this customer experience has been a nightmare.

Thank you in advance for any insight into this issue.

This is literally business as usual for CCA, the bulk of the Liger 3.0 thread on here reflects this.

Dudes are charging almost $200 now for a rainbow Air and can't even answer the phone.

Yet AGAIN I stress, read the threads people, save yourselves frustration.

You will get what you paid for....eventually....and maybe with a poor functioning carb cap thrown in to make everything "ok", but this is nothing unusual for them.

9solrac

This is literally business as usual for CCA, the bulk of the Liger 3.0 thread on here reflects this.

Dudes are charging almost $200 now for a rainbow Air and can't even answer the phone.

Yet AGAIN I stress, read the threads people, save yourselves frustration.

You will get what you paid for....eventually....and maybe with a poor functioning carb cap thrown in to make everything "ok", but this is nothing unusual for them.

I just found out about this website, I wish I woulda known about it before I placed my order, it would have tempered my expectations. Sucks that the prices are skyrocketing while the customer service and turnaround time remain garbage.

I literally placed my order a few days before the prices went up, so I can at least by happy about that.

Thanks for the info, guess I'll sit back and continue to wait for next level dabs

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
I just found out about this website, I wish I woulda known about it before I placed my order, it would have tempered my expectations. Sucks that the prices are skyrocketing while the customer service and turnaround time remain garbage.

I literally placed my order a few days before the prices went up, so I can at least by happy about that.

Thanks for the info, guess I'll sit back and continue to wait for next level dabs

Price went up on almost everything!!! sapphire is now $375 up from $325!!!! Dam!!!!! Im glad im done with titanium and moved on to greener pastures. Adapt Tech Sapphire are much less at $285 each and can be used on any 25mm quartz and coil! For $375, i can get a ruby insert!!!!!!!!! WOW Josh!!!

The Liger Air was suppose to be a budgeted version of the Liger 3.0 using 50% less material! Now its become a premium? So he is saving money by using less material and now charging more! Only because people want it now. Once the demand dies, he will cut the price in half or offer a crazy discount for a while. The worst business practice ever!!!

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
Price went up on almost everything!!! sapphire is now $375 up from $325!!!! Dam!!!!! Im glad im done with titanium and moved on to greener pastures. Adapt Tech Sapphire are much less at $285 each and can be used on any 25mm quartz and coil! For $375, i can get a ruby insert!!!!!!!!! WOW Josh!!!

The Liger Air was suppose to be a budgeted version of the Liger 3.0 using 50% less material! Now its become a premium? So he is saving money by using less material and now charging more! Only because people want it now. Once the demand dies, he will cut the price in half or offer a crazy discount for a while. The worst business practice ever!!!

I didn't realize thats who made those, they are like 3 mins from my house......may have to go pop by and see whats up!

9solrac

Good looks on that reference, I checked them out and I may decide to cancel my order with CCA and allocate that money towards a banger and an adapt tech insert instead. Although I do believe the liger air will be dope, their business practices plus customer service are really turning me off and I may not want to support them until they fix said issues with their business model.

I just ordered a 28mm coil (dual barrel/flat model) for my 710 life heating unit.

What size quartz banger fits a 28mm coil?

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Good looks on that reference, I checked them out and I may decide to cancel my order with CCA and allocate that money towards a banger and an adapt tech insert instead. Although I do believe the liger air will be dope, their business practices plus customer service are really turning me off and I may not want to support them until they fix said issues with their business model.

I just ordered a 28mm coil (dual barrel/flat model) for my 710 life heating unit.

What size quartz banger fits a 28mm coil?

Well if your gonna wait for CCA to fix said issues, dont hold your breath!

28mm coil, is that a barrel or flat coil?

Personally, i dont know of any 28mm OD quartz buckets. Ive seen 26mm, 29mm and 31mm but never a 28mm.

Depending on what PID controller/enail you own, i would look at www.710coils.com if you have a controller that can use the dnail XLR pin configuration for coils to use with a banger. They also sell 25mm and 30mm bangers that is bundle with a matching coil.

You can basically get a coil and banger and other goodies for about $100 bucks or so. Sorry, i dont know the exact bundle price but its around $100 maybe a bit more shipped. There is also a 710coils thread on FC you can see. Great customer service and ships same day if ordered early enough. THe complete opposite of CCA.

The only benefit CCA Liger with sapphire has over the quartz with sapphire set up is that its much harder to break titanium than quartz.

Anon3200

There seems to be a few used CCA Sapphires for less then 285.

Rubies arent more expensive than Sapphire to make. They're the same thing minus the impurities in the Ruby. The only advantage to adding chromium to your Sapphire is that it gives you temperature change indication which is not needed or beneficial with an enail.

. Adapt Tech Sapphire are much less at $285 each and can be used on any 25mm quartz and coil! For $375, i can get a ruby insert!!!!!!!!! WOW Josh!!!

Anon3200,
Reactions: Hogni

Anon3200

Have you compared the heating time with a cold Sapphire on both systems while using the cube one?

I would think that the superior thermal properties of titanium would translate to better coil to Sapphire performance.

Anon3200,

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
There seems to be a few used CCA Sapphires for less then 285.

Rubies arent more expensive than Sapphire to make. They're the same thing minus the impurities in the Ruby. The only advantage to adding chromium to your Sapphire is that it gives you temperature change indication which is not needed or beneficial with an enail.

I am one of them selling it for less.

And no, its not the only added benefit. Its red! color is a huge benefit! Just ask the headie world. Same $900 clear rig is $1400 in colors and the colors sell out first.

Have you compared the heating time with a cold Sapphire on both systems while using the cube one?

I would think that the superior thermal properties of titanium would translate to better coil to Sapphire performance.

Heat up times? Dude, get with the times, I turn my shit on when i get in the car leaving my office. why the fuck would i care for how long it heats up? even on the weekends, i turn it on when i get up and by the time im downstairs, its ready. All i say is turn enail on anywhere i am as long as i have my phone and it turns on.

Titanium holds heat much better than quartz. But why would i want metal in my air paths. Thats like drinking a Corona from a can. Will only do it if i have no choice. The liger is like a half bottle half can beer. Ulitmately, Ti taste like shit! The same reason your not dabbing ti is the same reason im not using ti at all period

Last edited:

9solrac

Well if your gonna wait for CCA to fix said issues, dont hold your breath!

28mm coil, is that a barrel or flat coil?

Personally, i dont know of any 28mm OD quartz buckets. Ive seen 26mm, 29mm and 31mm but never a 28mm.

Depending on what PID controller/enail you own, i would look at www.710coils.com if you have a controller that can use the dnail XLR pin configuration for coils to use with a banger. They also sell 25mm and 30mm bangers that is bundle with a matching coil.

You can basically get a coil and banger and other goodies for about $100 bucks or so. Sorry, i dont know the exact bundle price but its around $100 maybe a bit more shipped. There is also a 710coils thread on FC you can see. Great customer service and ships same day if ordered early enough. THe complete opposite of CCA.

The only benefit CCA Liger with sapphire has over the quartz with sapphire set up is that its much harder to break titanium than quartz.

This image below is my current heating unit

710-Life-Enail-Best-Enail-Fatest-Enail-420-Life-570x570.jpg

Here is the link to the coil I was looking to order

710-Life-26mm-XL-Banger-Coil-Dual-Barrel-Flat-All-In-One-570x570.jpg

I do see what you mean about the durability of titanium vs quartz, the quartz can break from the expansion of the sapphire/ruby insert if there is not 1mm of space between the banger and the insert. But eliminating all metal from my dabbing experience sounds amazing!

I love the site you linked me too, I'm thinking of going with the 30mm axial coil and a matching banger for that 30mm coil with a ruby insert from adapt tech. That set up would be $100 cheaper compared to my CCA order.

Now I just have to get a hold of someone at CCA to get my refund going

Last edited:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
A short time it seemed they better got their shit together. WTF is going on at CCA?
Nobody who knows details? @mrbonsai420 ?

Hogni,

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
This image below is my current heating unit

710-Life-Enail-Best-Enail-Fatest-Enail-420-Life-570x570.jpg

Here is the link to the coil I was looking to order

710-Life-26mm-XL-Banger-Coil-Dual-Barrel-Flat-All-In-One-570x570.jpg

I do see what you mean about the durability of titanium vs quartz, the quartz can break from the expansion of the sapphire/ruby insert if there is not 1mm of space between the banger and the insert. But eliminating all metal from my dabbing experience sounds amazing!

I love the site you linked me too, I'm thinking of going with the 30mm axial coil and a matching banger for that 30mm coil with a ruby insert from adapt tech. That set up would be $100 cheaper compared to my CCA order.

Now I just have to get a hold of someone at CCA to get my refund going

I am not too sure on the 710 enail pin configuration and if they use the d-nail standard pin config. It does look like XLR connectors but not sure If you can use the dnail coils cuz of the pin config. Anyone else know if a 710 pid uses dnail coils?

I also broke a quartz by trying to get loose a sapphire insert that was stuck against the floor from reclaim. But if you dab outside often, the liger maybe better. But eliminating metals is a cleaner experience and one that i will not return too.

Just so you know, the guy that runs that site is a member here, @710Coils and can answer any questions you may have if we cannot.

As for getting in touch with CCA about your order, i have found the best way to communicate with them is via instagram. If you message him there, he should be able to tell you about your order. If you are looking to cancel or for a refund, maybe just stick to email then.

Maybe they are too busy designing an all quartz liger or enail.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
The same reason your not dabbing ti is the same reason im not using ti at all period

lmfao my man :clap::rockon: it's like the second a drop of reclaim is formed on the Ti it starts to taste really bad - the neck of the quartz is so much cooler it seems like it doesn't keep cooking the reclaim.. its light, almost looks like distillate, smells sweet like candy; whereas My SiC Halo drips out deep red CBN oil that smells like dirty old hash.

buddingglasshead

lmfao my man :clap::rockon: it's like the second a drop of reclaim is formed on the Ti it starts to taste really bad - the neck of the quartz is so much cooler it seems like it doesn't keep cooking the reclaim.. its light, almost looks like distillate, smells sweet like candy; whereas My SiC Halo drips out deep red CBN oil that smells like dirty old hash.

It really is ironic how much harder it is to keep a Liger set up clean in comparison to a coil and banger. I stopped caring what my quartz looks like hooked up because a simple DC warm soak cleans it up in a few hours if already warm. As long as you're keeping temps on the PID lower than 575 (for most controllers) it's pretty hard to not keep it clean.

Whereas a Liger takes a full soak and is taken out multiple times to clean and soak again. It's getting harder and harder to try and justify picking up a Liger Air in the future.

Anon3200

I'm wondering if the companies that are selling unpolished sapphires are in violation of d-nails WIC patent. Isn't that what WIC is - unpolished Sapphire?

Anon3200,
Reactions: 710Coils

Anon3200

The liger air does a better job of staying clean. I'm not noticing any added flavors from it. If anything I'm noticing the cleanliness of the glass and sapphire the most.

A clean sapphire is also important, how do the unpolished sapphires compare in cleaning?

For me I don't see any benefit in quartz, titanium is stronger has better thermal properties - higher heat transfer, lower specific heat. Quartz is fragile, and you need to give it more space than titanium so you're not going to have as good of contact at the sidewall. The cca heat shield reflects heat back into the coil and reduces infrared exposure. I could not imagine getting the coil as tight on quartz either. I'm also concerned with what causes quartz to chaz. I'm guessing it has something to do with impurities boiling out of the quartz.

Again I think we have this discussion in the other thread but is it considered bad etiquette to bring up competing, knock-off products, in a thread about a specific a company's product?

Shooby... Didn't you say that josh hooked you up with free stuff? Now you're advertising competing products on this thread. Seems bogus to me bro.

Anon3200,

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Adapt Tech is
Its semi Polished. And i dont believe you can even patent an earth mineral being unpolished which is natural, or semi polished or polished.

Read about WIK.

The liger air does a better job of staying clean. I'm not noticing any added flavors from it. If anything I'm noticing the cleanliness of the glass and sapphire the most.

The clealiness is what everyone is after!!!!! the pure clean taste of the diamonds and terps! Not the sharp flavor of ti that ruins the terps.

If you love Ti so much. Just dab on it directly!!!! Fuck the inserts! Back to my point.

SAME REASON YOU WONT DAB ON TITANIUM IS THE SAME REASON I DO NOT WANT TITANIUM IN MY AIR PATH.

What dont you understand about that statement????? Like i feel like your trolling!

For me I don't see any benefit in quartz, titanium is stronger has better thermal properties
I dont even see why this matters when you are using a COIL!!!!! If you were using a quartz bucket with torch compared to a Ti bucket with torch. Yes your are right. But im not. Im using a sapphire insert inside that holds heat twice as long as the quartz surrounding it!

Shooby... Didn't you say that josh hooked you up with free stuff? Now you're advertising competing products on this thread. Seems bogus to me bro.
So because a company hooked me up, im supposed to lie for them? Promote them only!!!! I get shit from all companies!

Adapt Tech hooks me up. So im so supposed to advertise for them only? No!

And im not advertising shit. Im informing the public of other options and if they find it better, all the better! That is what this forum is all about!

Dont get me wrong, if i need a sapphire insert from Josh, ill order one again but i have 4 as i bought in advance knowing how shitty his service and delivery times are.

***Edit***

I feel like if i dont provide others with options that i have experienced, im doing the forum an injustice as we are all here to share ideas, experiences and knowledge.

I would like to think i could have help this guy out by saving him a hundred or two to have a cleaner and purer taste.

Last edited:
Top Bottom