CCA Liger banger V3.0

turk

turk
..I believe you are correct my man...
sorry you are having that experience...cca has a fine product..we have all experienced issues which hopefully will be corrected..over time.

Shatterdad

Is cca still battling the SiC shortage? Need to order a replacement SiC insert for my 16mm. I don't want to get lost in the order mix like some have and can wait til things have slowed down to order.

Shatterdad,

Danksta

Played around with the ball cap on the 20mm last night and it's really nice. I still prefer the Riptide for flavor, but the ball caps are sure fun to play with. Hopefully Gordo gets his ball caps back in stock soon and I can see how those are.

Anyone pull the trigger on a Terp Turner yet?

I gotta say it's really nice having a 20 and 30 side by side. I might need to get another PID so I can run them both at once. I was going to get the splitter from high5 but I've found each size needs different temp settings.

Love my Ligers so much.

Danksta,
Reactions: Gn0sis

Gn0sis

Played around with the ball cap on the 20mm last night and it's really nice. I still prefer the Riptide for flavor, but the ball caps are sure fun to play with. Hopefully Gordo gets his ball caps back in stock soon and I can see how those are.

Anyone pull the trigger on a Terp Turner yet?

I gotta say it's really nice having a 20 and 30 side by side. I might need to get another PID so I can run them both at once. I was going to get the splitter from high5 but I've found each size needs different temp settings.

Love my Ligers so much.

The Terp Terner doesnt look like it will work well with the liger... it's just one big hole shooting straight down at the center of the insert is it not?

the terp terner + gordo scientific collab looks really interesting tho

also, doing this with gordo's ball cap looks awesome. i wonder how the dabs taste from doing that:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSPjnX9ghVY/?taken-by=gordoscientific

Gn0sis,
Reactions: Danksta

Danksta

The Terp Terner doesnt look like it will work well with the liger... it's just one big hole shooting straight down at the center of the insert is it not?

the terp terner + gordo scientific collab looks really interesting tho

also, doing this with gordo's ball cap looks awesome. i wonder how the dabs taste from doing that:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSPjnX9ghVY/?taken-by=gordoscientific

I agree the Turner alone doesn't seem ideal. I did find a post saying the riptide and trunk are better. I would like to try the collab though.

I think the taste would be good since the ball cap is basically feeding the bucket oil where as a dab that size would be a puddle that has to heat up and would probably lose taste after a couple hits.

Hopefully Gordo is restocking soon.

Danksta,
Reactions: Gn0sis

ItWasaGoodDre

I agree the Turner alone doesn't seem ideal. I did find a post saying the riptide and trunk are better. I would like to try the collab though.

I think the taste would be good since the ball cap is basically feeding the bucket oil where as a dab that size would be a puddle that has to heat up and would probably lose taste after a couple hits.

Hopefully Gordo is restocking soon.

With ya on the Riptide Bubble cap! I think that should be the ultimate combination of cap function. I slightly prefer the bubble cap over the traditional Riptide, but it's damn close.

Gordo has been out of stock for a hot minute, so crossing my fingers that it's soon.

Last edited:
ItWasaGoodDre,

Danksta

Also those ball caps were a collab with pukinbeagle and those guys have been busy trying to keep up demand for their own gear. Fingers crossed they restock this month. I got added to the restock notification list in hopes Gordo sees the demand.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Glad to see some reviews on the riptide cap, i inquired about it a few weeks ago but none had any experience with it yet.

Thanks for sharing your findings

FlyingLow,

Danksta

i'm worried the directional spout on those might be too long for the ligers. let us know if it works on the 30mm

I mainly want it for the 20 actually. The original riptide is great for the 30.

Hopefully they last til Friday.

EDIT: Got word from Gordo there was only one size made. Those "XL's" allglass have are just overpriced regs.

Last edited:

alittledabwilldoya'

Sapphire Powered Dabstronaut.
FYI Riptide Bubble Caps are back in stock...

Trigger pulled!
Thank you for the heads up, I've been waiting for these to restock for quite some time.

I also have two Riptide Caps on their way to me from a different vendor.
They are currently out of stock on Gordo's site.
I will likely only keep one, shoot me a PM if you are interested in the remaining cap.

alittledabwilldoya',
Reactions: Hogni

Danksta

... And now they're sold out!

That was quick.
And it was one per customer.

Did you get one?

He expects more by the end of the week. He def sees the demand. I had to wait myself.

EDIT: At the time I post his site still has them listed as in stock.

Do the riptide bubble caps work on the 30???

Most likely not, but my fingers are crossed I'm wrong. I don't think the 30 bucket is deep enough.

Last edited:
Danksta,

alittledabwilldoya'

Sapphire Powered Dabstronaut.
Did you get one?

He expects more by the end of the week. He def sees the demand. I had to wait myself.

EDIT: At the time I post his site still has them listed as in stock.

I did pick one up.
They were back in stock earlier today ... now OUT OF STOCK!
Definitely high demand product.

alittledabwilldoya',

humpi

@Danksta @alittledabwilldoya' hey could you guys say how tight the seal of the riptide carb cap on the flat coil/30mm liger? I am on the fence about getting one. I am scared the diameter of the carb cap is a bit too small for the flat coil/30mm liger. Thanks!

I have a couple of Chadbro's terp trunks. The earlier versions were better suited for the liger. The newer versions he came out with don't move the oil as much. The newer ones the directional tip is pointed too horizontal, shoots right at the titanium walls.

Danksta

I did pick one up.
They were back in stock earlier today ... now OUT OF STOCK!
Definitely high demand product.

Awesome! I'll be looking forward to your feedback

@Danksta @alittledabwilldoya' hey could you guys say how tight the seal of the riptide carb cap on the flat coil/30mm liger? I am on the fence about getting one. I am scared the diameter of the carb cap is a bit too small for the flat coil/30mm liger. Thanks!

I have a couple of Chadbro's terp trunks. The earlier versions were better suited for the liger. The newer versions he came out with don't move the oil as much. The newer ones the directional tip is pointed too horizontal, shoots right at the titanium walls.

It does seal, but you have to get it right. Once you get it right once it's easy to do every time.

Earlier versions of the Trunk were better? Maybe that's why it never really impressed me. I must have one of the newer ones.

Regardless after using the riptide you realize 1 hole is not enough.

Danksta,
Top Bottom