CBD Tincture...50 State Legal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grokit

well-worn member
I'm in(!) and considering trying the dsotm and the oil from white widow. But my state has dispensaries opening in about a month. And while I don't expect to find a top-quality shatter at one of these shops right off the bat, it's possible! So my dilemma is do I drop ~$!00 on a couple of samples of this or save my $ for then? I know just get both and compare, but I just bought a couple of vapes and cash is always king.

darkrom

Great Scott!
I'm in(!) and considering trying the dsotm and the oil from white widow. But my state has dispensaries opening in about a month. And while I don't expect to find a top-quality shatter at one of these shops right off the bat, it's possible! So my dilemma is do I drop ~$!00 on a couple of samples of this or save my $ for then? I know just get both and compare, but I just bought a couple of vapes and cash is always king.

If you are from massachusetts, the oil will be CO2 only for now. Even water is not on the DPH's list of approved solvents....meaning at least one dispensary employee I know said that there will not be bubble hash, for fear of violating DPH rules. Butane is also not on the list. Ethanol was and I believe it had to be purged to around 200 ppm. Expect all hash to be Co2 IMHO, its simple to operate and get good safe clean results, but the start up cost is huge. People will be furious about the lack of BHO.

Grab some of the nectar imo. Its co2 oil, its strong, and its the smoothest bunch of dabs I've taken. Still not sure on effects. My pain is nearly devoid of all patterns it seems, so incredibly frustrating. I will say I ordered a 2nd nectar after barely using any of the first. It seems like a well made product. Now that I have the 2nd batch, I won't feel so reserved about using the little I had. I was worried I wasn't going to be able to get more.

herbivore21

Thank you for your answer @herbivore21

Can you please explain why you think test percentages are terrible for this concentrate from naturalwonoil : https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0526/7281/files/Extract.pdf?759

And yes for now, we have no choice to find others source of CBD as Omega Labs e-mailed me today that they can't send me anymore their products due to international law limitation.
Absolutely my friend :)

First of all - this is a concentrate. 15% cbd is a % you could find on the buds of a high CBD cannabis flower.

To me, if I get a CBD concentrate which is 15% CBD, I am asking what the rest of that is!? 15% hempseed oil is part of that equation (a filler basically, not something you want to dab!). So then we have CBD and hempseed oil accounting for 30% of what you receive. What is the other 70%?

CBN may account for a small portion of this, somewhere up to the 6% THC content which was there before it was thermally degraded.

Still, what we are then left with is equal parts active ingredient (CBD) and known filler (hempseed oil) making up 30% of the material with up to 6% extra of the remainder being CBN that will put you to sleep.

Then there is the 64% of completely unknown material. What is that? Since these guys seem to list anything they added in or used in the process, this stuff is likely to be unwanted plant material (since the THC removal process would cook the hell out of any remaining solvent!). I do not consider this good medicine, this is too much filler and not enough illness-killer IMO.

Still as I said, it might be the best you can get now.

futaie

Hello,

Some products from OL are still available on etsy.com.
Do you guys know what's the difference between Dark Side of the Moon and Epiq nectar of the Gods oral drops, besides CBD % ? ...I want to get one of these products for my father...

:)

futaie,
Reactions: Snappo

herbivore21

Hello,

Some products from OL are still available on etsy.com.
Do you guys know what's the difference between Dark Side of the Moon and Epiq nectar of the Gods oral drops, besides CBD % ? ...I want to get one of these products for my father...

:)
Etsy shut down OL's store so any links remaining will likely not work. Still, even if it is an old OL listing then I also don't see how he could ship to you at the same location anymore or less if you ordered from etsy or any other OL site...

futaie

Etsy shut down OL's store so any links remaining will likely not work. Still, even if it is an old OL listing then I also don't see how he could ship to you at the same location anymore or less if you ordered from etsy or any other OL site...
Omega Labs confirmed me by email today that they can send me their products on etsy to my location.

BigT

Have you considered the H30? It is their newest product and Chris indicated ,via an email exchange, that he thought pretty highly of it. I mentioned it because I saw it listed on etsy (I also noticed OL had products listed on etsy again). I was going to order some but decided to try a concentrate first.

Mookie143

Have you considered the H30? It is their newest product and Chris indicated ,via an email exchange, that he thought pretty highly of it. I mentioned it because I saw it listed on etsy (I also noticed OL had products listed on etsy again). I was going to order some but decided to try a concentrate first.
what product has the H30

Mookie143,

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
I got my Omega goodies today! I got the Pineapple Express Nectar, White Widow oil, ACDC oil, and they threw in a bonus bottle of Canibdol! Super fast, and a freebie:tup:
Hit 2 dabs of the Nectar and am feeling a bit less of my Chronic neck pain. More testing to follow.

Mookie143

I got my Omega goodies today! I got the Pineapple Express Nectar, White Widow oil, ACDC oil, and they threw in a bonus bottle of Canibdol! Super fast, and a freebie:tup:
Hit 2 dabs of the Nectar and am feeling a bit less of my Chronic neck pain. More testing to follow.
awesome dude

Mookie143,

herbivore21

Each product has a "Lab Analysis" sticker on the outer packaging. So, the question remains, when you add up the percentages, it does not equal 100%. So as @herbivore21 asked: what is the remaining xx%.
Ah remember though, the test results that OL give are from the buds, not the finished extract. So that's what those nugs had before they got turned into nectar :)

Last edited:

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
As promised ...a report (brief) on my recent OL meds: Having had great success with the Dark Side and Canibdol 3000 tinctures, I asked OL if they could dial-in some variation to those formulas to more specifically soothe what ails me. Well, they NAILED IT! Bulls eye on the potent targeted effects with minimum dosages. I would wholeheartedly recommend a call to OL if you have an idea to customize your order to best suit your individual needs.

herbivore21

As promised ...a report (brief) on my recent OL meds: Having had great success with the Dark Side and Canibdol 3000 tinctures, I asked OL if they could dial-in some variation to those formulas to more specifically soothe what ails me. Well, they NAILED IT! Bulls eye on the potent targeted effects with minimum dosages. I would wholeheartedly recommend a call to OL if you have an idea to customize your order to best suit your individual needs.
Great to hear bro! I'll have review of my custom nectars in a few days too :D

OL are amazing with service on custom orders, I encourage all of you to have a chat to them about any more specific medical needs you guys might have :-)

Snappo

Accessory Maker
More to say ...enjoying my 2nd day trial of OL tincture, custom formulated to specifically address anxiety, depression, and bodily discomfort. After too many years of relying on spirit-robbing, soul-sucking, libido castrating, FDA-approved pharmaceuticals, I believe I have found something that really works for me! This formulation, with surprisingly low dosage, provides me with an energizing, uplifting, very clear mindset, WITHOUT the lowly introspective spacey buzz that can give way to familiar depressive thought patterns, and completely WITHOUT couch lock or cognitive lapses in memory of what I'm doing. A pleasant head-band, inside-cranial, pressure keeps me focused and steady. Totally positive and motivating! Now, if I want to have a little positive introspective head-buzz & cosmic connection entered into the cerebral equation, along with that nice and balanced "glide-along" feeling, I just add in a few extra drops of my standard OL formula Dark Side or homemade Green Dragon tincture for a beautifully dialed-in & most pleasurable custom compound effect - OR, add-in a very short vape session with my Herb de Jour! If this isn't good medicine, I don't know what is! Good health, well-being, and a good day to all my FC friends!

Last edited:

Snappo

Accessory Maker
Hi, I'm trying to start a crowd-sourced white list of trustworthy CBD sellers maintained by the community. Please feel free to link, modify/maintain (link deleted). The spreed-sheet should have a revision history so it should be relatively easy to determine any suspicious changes and revert or remove them. I will also be checking the docs from time to time.

If you've used OmegaLab products, could you add +1 to the count in the "Self Verified Count", and/or fill in the columns that I haven't (as I don't know the information).
I would personally choose to NOT: link to, modify/maintain any website and/or document that I am not VERY familiar with! Personal IP addresses, etc., may be ascertained by websites so seeking. Solicitations like this made from first time posters make me a bit squeamish. Product providers such as those discussed in public forums are typically handled through private membership only, and should remain so, IMO. FC is a publicly accessible site, potentially a portal of vulnerability where anonymity is concerned. :2c::2c::peace: No offense meant to the original poster.

Final word: CAUTION

Last edited:

herbivore21

I would personally choose NOT to: link to, modify/maintain any website and/or document that I am not VERY familiar with! Personal IP addresses, etc., may be ascertained by websites so seeking. Solicitations like this made from first time posters make me a bit squeamish. Product providers such as those discussed in public forums are typically handled by private membership only, and should remain so, IMO. FC is a publicly accessible site, potentially a portal of vulnerability where anonymity is concerned. :2c::2c::peace: No offense meant to the original poster.
Yup I'd be wanting a site that allows us to contribute through more secure channels like TOR. Also I will not provide private web addresses on any such list. Still, I think the name of the company should be enough with any public URL's! ;)

Ok, first impressions:

I just received my order with a bunch of OG, ACDC and Cannatonic Nectar. My order was a very custom order, as aside from the usual co2 extraction and ethanol filtration, I asked for my oils NOT to be decarbed.

The results are dablicious! I did need to purge a tiny bit of residual ethanol off, but I knew this was going to be there due to my special request and OL not wanting to heat anything nice away ;)

The OG has a great daytime effect, I have been really productive today and gotten loads of work done on this!

The cannatonic which is dissolved in ethanol right now to winterize out the waxes is super clear, and I know what good dissolved cannabinoids/terps look like!

The ACDC smells fruity! Delicious! The next week or so is gonna be great, I'm not concerned about anxiety, eating disorder or depression getting in the way of a very busy schedule now that I have top notch dabs to cover the whole spectrum of my medical needs! :D

Also the new dosage information card is much more developed with more specific info for different products.

Chris - Excellent work bro!

Last edited:

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Yup I'd be wanting a site that allows us to contribute through more secure channels like TOR. Also I will not provide private web addresses on any such list. Still, I think the name of the company should be enough with any public URL's! ;)

Ok, first impressions:

I just received my order with a bunch of OG, ACDC and Cannatonic Nectar. My order was a very custom order, as aside from the usual co2 extraction and ethanol filtration, I asked for my oils NOT to be decarbed.

The results are dablicious! I did need to purge a tiny bit of residual ethanol off, but I knew this was going to be there due to my special request and OL not wanting to heat anything nice away ;)

The OG has a great daytime effect, I have been really productive today and gotten loads of work done on this!

The cannatonic which is dissolved in ethanol right now to winterize out the waxes is super clear, and I know what good dissolved cannabinoids/terps look like!

The ACDC smells fruity! Delicious! The next week or so is gonna be great, I'm not concerned about anxiety, eating disorder or depression getting in the way of a very busy schedule now that I have top notch dabs to cover the whole spectrum of my medical needs! :D

Also the new dosage information card is much more developed with more specific info for different products.

Chris - Excellent work bro!
Interesting.. I like the idea of the nectar and oils not being decarbed. They taste a bit harsh when dabbed. Mrs. DieHard did a dab of the ACDC and had some interesting effects. :freak: She has no tolerance ( mostly non-MJ user).
Does anyone else have an issue getting on the site from an iPad/iPhone?

DieHard,

herbivore21

Interesting.. I like the idea of the nectar and oils not being decarbed. They taste a bit harsh when dabbed. Mrs. DieHard did a dab of the ACDC and had some interesting effects. :freak: She has no tolerance ( mostly non-MJ user).
Does anyone else have an issue getting on the site from an iPad/iPhone?
Definitely man, no decarb makes the flavour so much better and if you are dabbing, makes the effect much better too! Much better daytime effect!

I am halfway through dewaxing the co2 oils, so far from visual assessment of the waxes frozen up, I am seeing about as much wax content as I am used to with my own home-made meds. This is a legit extraction - no chlorophyll, no solid particulates. I will be back with results of the winterized stuff in a day or two (I will be shocked if this does not end up an absolute shatter!). :D

Please keep in mind that this non-decarbed option will have some residual ethanol from post co2 extraction filtration which will need purging upon delivery. I believe the normal decarbed nectar will not have leftover ethanol. This is because I believe purge and decarb are carried out at once on standard product (necessitating approximately 150% higher temp than boiling point of ethanol - a very sure way to purge!). This ensures that no ethanol will make it into the decarbed nectar ;)

Last edited:
herbivore21,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom