Carta by Focus V

freddiegibbs

Does it prevent spillover successfully? Whenever I dab Sauce, the spillover is a problem and clogs the pathway like every 3 days I have to do a major cleaning. As opposed to once a week like any other concentrate.
The outside of the cup and the inside of the atomizer are squeaky clean. Some oil collects on the inside groove of the splash guard, but that's just the design doing its job.

Aggi

Aggi Swaggi
The outside of the cup and the inside of the atomizer are squeaky clean. Some oil collects on the inside groove of the splash guard, but that's just the design doing its job.
Nice just what I'm looking for. I purchased the ceramic buckets, I'll place an order of the EQ quartz once the Crimson & buckets get here

started@52

Sorry for another question but, on the Eternal Quartz bucket, is the inside bottom edge rounded, or 90° like stock?

Last edited:

freddiegibbs

If I have a crimson carta on the way, do you think the EQ quartz buckets are worth it?

I will not be using Ti buckets.
Idk how many ways I can say it works well and I like it, but....it works well and I like it :) I'm happy to have bought one, and I haven't used anything else for a few days. Will probably start using SiC again when I get a non-plastic atty cap, as it gets a little too hot even on level 1.

PhreedomPhries

High Plains Drifter
Idk how many ways I can say it works well and I like it, but....it works well and I like it :) I'm happy to have bought one, and I haven't used anything else for a few days. Will probably start using SiC again when I get a non-plastic atty cap, as it gets a little too hot even on level 1.
Have you connected the Crimson to the app to try to fine-tune temp with the SiC insert? Seems a worthy exercise.

PhreedomPhries,
Having an issue:

since replacing the original atty with an Everlast w/ the EQ splash guard bucket, the heat is barely reaching vape on level 4.

can’t get the app installed on IOS, either.

any help is appreciated.

Base unit.

PhreedomPhries

High Plains Drifter
I just want to mention how much I love this new Crimson model and how much I appreciate @FocusV for hooking it up!! The new inserts are dope, as is the Everlast atomizer. The only necessary tweak I’m finding is that it’s a must to run this with the app. The first temp is too high to my liking, as its starting at 500 degrees. But I’m finding dialing that down to 464 degrees in the app works a treat. Now if we could just get easy and reliable access to the app. :) till then, I’ll keep sideloading each week and keeping this puppy running optimally. Good stuff. If we can adjust the presets through an app update in time, well that will just be the bee’s knees. I particularly like it with the ceramic cup insert at that temp.

Last edited:

started@52

Fresh squeezed Northern Lights
1-B84-C7-DC-DB7-D-41-EF-A0-C3-47-C3698-A95-DB.jpg

ECA902-D4-2-C9-B-4-FE9-AA6-E-274429429-F50.jpg

Last edited:

Dragonlore

The Crimson has the Everlast atomizer?

Did anyone get a Crimson that has the inscription that says Carta Flame-off in gold?

Yup. Everlast atomizer with sic insert preinstalled. Ceramic buckets came with it as well, in their own little box.
Gold "CARTA FLAME OFF" logo above buttons.

It's very pretty.

FYI: it does not come with dry herb atty, or rebuild kit (not needed for everlast)
20191007-225422.jpg

pp11ZvRt

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Sounds almost ready for mainstream release, once the App is fixed that is.:tup:
Might be ready for some great Black Friday deals.:brow:

LTBOOKEM

Yup. Everlast atomizer with sic insert preinstalled. Ceramic buckets came with it as well, in their own little box.
Gold "CARTA FLAME OFF" logo above buttons.

It's very pretty.

FYI: it does not come with dry herb atty, or rebuild kit (not needed for everlast)
20191007-225422.jpg

pp11ZvRt
Yup just got mine today! So stoked. Im waiting for the glass top from FocusV to use my SiC. They mentioned on Reddit that we would be getting those a couple days after we recieved our Crimson.

Aggi

Aggi Swaggi
The Crimson Carta is SEXY. Love the red. I don't mind the "Carta Flame off" decal. Also the Ceramic buckets work like a charm, love the flavor. I tried the SiC & it got very hot on level 1. Great flavor but I can wait on glass/ceramic tops that are in the works.

started@52

Anyone using a ceramic cup on an Everlast and regular Carta? Any temperature recommendations with the app to suggest?

started@52,

freddiegibbs

Sounds almost ready for mainstream release
This is an odd comment that seems really out of place in this thread. I've owned every iteration of the Carta so far. I also own a Peak and a Switch, and by this point I've gotten to try the Oura and the Rok. I'd still take my OG Carta over any of them. I don't think I understand your comment in the Oura thread that there are "lots of problems" with the Carta still, either.

freddiegibbs,
Reactions: LesPlenty
Top Bottom