Carta by Focus V

FocusV

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
I may be thinking hard for that refund

I checked your order with V2 appended to it and that has a carta and a v2 atomizer on it. So let me know if you want to cancel so I can stop the shipment before it goes out monday!

fwiw my order hasn't shipped yet, just fulfilled. Seems like everything will be going out starting Monday. Focus V has been pretty good about fulfilling orders now that they actually have their inventory. Only a few more days until it's in your hands. You could cancel, but if the Carta takes off, I think you'll regret it.

Yes I am sure most if not all will get packed and shipped Monday.

Fkn0wned

Wow my apologies must have over looked that entirely went and rechecked my inbox and you're correct!

My mistake!

I guess I'll just tough it out hell I'd need a portable on the go unit anyways as I can't lug an E-Nail around with me everywhere.

I'm sure we're all just a bit frustrated but it doesn't change the fact that I greatly enjoyed my use with the V1 just hurt that it had to turn into a paper weight so quick.

I loved my time with it and all the features set and plans just make it seem like a really great machine, and with having the glass from the V1 when we get dry herb atomizer we can use old glass for herb new glass on V2 for the concentrates.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Still can’t get the app to work...

can confirm that the v2 quartz on level 2 with some tasty lilac diesel live res is out of this world delicious.

It does seem that the deep/narrow cup is going to require a specific carb cap airflow to work to perfection, but that previously mentioned dab is better than anything I have experienced from the peak in the last 13 months.

That's a solid testimonial! Really tempted by this one, who else is digging the v2 quartz? I wouldn't really want to use the titanium bucket so the quartz performance is what I'm dying to hear more about!

FocusV

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Made it to the Released Section!

I know it hasn't been the smoothed ride but we did get here haha. Much appreciation from the OG beta buyers!! We wouldn't be able to make the unit as could as we can without your help. I am working currently on the next 2 heating elements (the everlast Atty, and another atty project) as well as my next device design.

Trust that beta buyers will be getting a few lovely surprises in the mail this year!

Fkn0wned

This product and company support has been pretty fantastic... freebies, new V2 units and attys and shirts come on.

Although some time delays but those really can't be avoided as they are out of their control but being vocal on live streams and on this forum when you're able to has been great!

We need more love for Focus V!

prestocannabis

Really excited we'll finally be able to get our hands on the v2 unit, with lower pre-configured temps & the new atomizer revision I think we're all in for a treat!

EDIT: The new helix piece is miles better, as well. Loving it so far; can't wait to see it on the v2!

Last edited:

Gakiya309

Received my carta today! Love it so far, anyone having a parsing packaging issue when trying to install on android?

Gakiya309,
Reactions: jareds

Gakiya309

If you are using Android 9 we are experiencing a hit or miss install on that! we are having a meeting with our dev team tonight to try to rectify this on the beta version!
Great to hear. Any update regarding the iOS version?

Gakiya309,

FocusV

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
when its on the market shouldnt be an issue at all. but iOS will make me offer it through a sub app i think that will allow you to install it in a "sandbox" of sorts. I am working on that for both android and iOS to avoid any beta issues (well the avoidable ones anyways).

If I have a viable solution i will know by tonight or tomorrow evening and post that option here.

grobbo

I still haven't received a shipping notice for my carta from focusv, were all of them still going out today?

grobbo,

Eedee

What's everybody using to clean the hole out with cause I've been running sauce with the bad quartz the whole time

Eedee,

Hoosier

What's everybody using to clean the hole out with cause I've been running sauce with the bad quartz the whole time

Only used quartz a time or two on the v1. My air path on the beta unit probably has 10g thru it and has never needed cleaning.

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Hey What is the deal with the v1 units did you guys have to send them back? If not and anyone has a broken one and a broken atomizer they would like to donate Im planning on making Glass attachments and carb caps for the carta and it would definitely
help to make sure everything fits

freddiegibbs

Hey What is the deal with the v1 units did you guys have to send them back? If not and anyone has a broken one and a broken atomizer they would like to donate Im planning on making Glass attachments and carb caps for the carta and it would definitely
help to make sure everything fits
Nope, Focus V is letting us keep them. Helix did ask for my glass back though in order to replace it. I'd be happy to donate my beta unit for science as it'll be pretty much useless now. However, it would also be a v1 atomizer. DM me with your details if interested

PaulTheVapeDude

V1 atomizer is shorter in height than the V2. Also the V2 has grip on the bottom of the housing and an arrow logo on the screw on top that holds bucket in place. As far as the difference in the V1/V2 base, can't answer thay.

Thanks.

Saw two pictures of the Carta Vape Rig today and I'm having a hard time getting information which is the V1 and which is the V2

Carta_Vape_Rig_1024x.png

carta-normal.png

Not sure which is the beta V1 and the latest V2 version here.

Last edited by a moderator:
PaulTheVapeDude,

jimsmith90210

Who Is Nate?
Thanks.

Saw two pictures of the Carta Vape Rig today and I'm having a hard time getting information which is the V1 and which is the V2

Not sure which is the beta V1 and the latest V2 version here.

I bet the first photo is a mock up or pre-v1 design.

The second photo is the v2.

Is the android app available? Did I miss a link?

jimsmith90210,
Reactions: Aggi

Eedee

Only used quartz a time or two on the v1. My air path on the beta unit probably has 10g thru it and has never needed cleaning.
Trust me have that unbent paperclip and pipe cleaner ready. Being the new atty is deeper and the quartz is right shouldn't be as bad tho.

Eedee,
Reactions: Summer

mmafighterthe25

So is there a version 1 and 2. I'm buying it off vapeactive.com there selling a v2 atomizer. There a v2 unit?

mmafighterthe25,
Top Bottom