Carta by Focus V

grobbo

So I pre ordered directly from focus thinking it would be in my hands sooner, seeing a link posted that could get me the same thing cheaper and faster from a 3rd party is irritating. I realize logistics and shipping hangups happen but a big reminder about giving pre orders the finger!

Got the app up and running on an android device. It lets you setup startup temp and default temp. Also lets you control temp via an on screen rotary dial.

For those having connection issues I turned the unit on and it wouldn’t pair, however I went back to the app and hit connect anyways. It connected and timed out then auto reconnected.

Being able to dial in temp is nice and I’m sure with future app upgrades we will be able to specify quartz or ti bucket and have presets for each onboard. This would also be especially helpful for those that may try flowers

dabdaddy420tv

That sounds like fuckery, and I don't like the sound of that. Preorders should be treated like GOLD IMO, especially since they are the REAL Beta Testing TEAM! :2c:
Right that’s what I’m saying. Why did sellers get models before the preorder people and also not just them but I was told by a reviewer on Instagram they got a model about a month ago. When I do my review I’m for sure including my preorder experience. Hopefully the unit is good and makes up for it. I never got a beta unit as I missed that deadline so I can’t say any impressions yet

biohacker

Right that’s what I’m saying. Why did sellers get models before the preorder people and also not just them but I was told by a reviewer on Instagram they got a model about a month ago. When I do my review I’m for sure including my preorder experience. Hopefully the unit is good and makes up for it. I never got a beta unit as I missed that deadline so I can’t say any impressions yet

There is a good reason why Senior Stoner received one and has been doing a tonne of videos with it! :lol:

dabdaddy420tv

There is a good reason why Senior Stoner received one and has been doing a tonne of videos with it! :lol:
I thought it was a great review. And am not saying he doesn’t deserve one but I feel like review copies shoulda been sent with the people who preordered as well since the preorder bonus was getting the unit early. It would still allow enough time to review it before release (well hopefully if there are no more delays)

biohacker

I thought it was a great review.

I still can't decide who I think is funnier, Senior Stoner or Troy from 420vapezone! BOTH have made me choke on a few dabs i've L O L so damn hard! :rofl:

:bowdown:to both of these reviewers although IMO Senior Stoner lacks experience and is kinda clueless overall. Perhaps due to his "senior" and/or "stoner" status! :lol:

FocusV

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Hi Guys, We are going to be getting you units shipped out sooner then expected thankfully. Some of you will be getting emails today with tracking and the units will likely ship out monday if they don't go out today.

As i had explained in the earlier posts. We shipped two orders at the same time 1 made it with out hiccups. the other did not.. We are more then happy to cancel any order as we have already stated so that you can get it from any retailer you would like.

In the mean time. If you have filled out the form online to get your v2 beta upgrade we will be getting you setup with your upgrades as well. you will start to receive emails today and Monday with tracking numbers.

We understand peoples frustration with having to wait. Which is why again we will be more then willing to refund your order to you. Specially those who fill they will only continue to have a negative experience haha.

App Users:

IoS I am not so familier with but i think there where some solid suggestions on here forsure.

Android is a little easier for me. Just install the app and from there make sure you have your bluetooth on your phone switched on. Make sure the app is fully closed. Then turn on your carta then open the app. it should auto connect for you. if not then just hit connect and see if it doesnt auto connect then.

Anyone with any questions just shoot us a call or email. or DM here or IG. if you text the phone number on the website it will generate an email as well.

freddiegibbs

I think we were just operating by the principle that the first people who paid for the units should be the first people to get the units, especially if they paid months before anyone else. Not the end of the world, but definitely a little irksome to see shops and reviewers get prioritized over customers who pre-ordered sight unseen in January. Also think a simple apology and some reassurance would go a lot further than “if you don’t like it you can have your money back,” but that’s just me :shrug: That said, offering refunds is a good thing! Puffco didn’t.

Anyway, I am super stoked that they are shipping. Gonna be great to finally experiment with the Carta at low temps, and with working quartz.

FocusV

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
I think we were just operating by the principle that the first people who paid for the units should be the first people to get the units, especially if they paid months before anyone else. Not the end of the world, but definitely a little irksome to see shops and reviewers get prioritized over customers who pre-ordered sight unseen in January. Also think a simple apology and some reassurance would go a lot further than “if you don’t like it you can have your money back,” but that’s just me :shrug: That said, offering refunds is a good thing! Puffco didn’t.

Anyway, I am super stoked that they are shipping. Gonna be great to finally experiment with the Carta at low temps, and with working quartz.

I would agree 100%. I am sure I have apologized for the delay more then i can count at this point haha :ko: but it is apart of the correcting a mistake :tup:.

there will always be some people who seem to go out of there way to stir up things from time to time as I am sure we are all aware being long time forum user

all in all my main goal from the beginning was to be transparent and supply a e-rig that would hold up to the proper standards. This hiccup is simply that, a minor bump in the road. I am sure as we move forward the product will provide many people with great experiences. and this will be all in the past. unfortunately whatever negative reviews generate from the pre-order experience will live on a little longer haha :2c::worms::tinfoil::p

Fkn0wned

Yeah I still never got the v2 atomizers in earlier than the device as I was told which is a little upsetting as well but seeing as how people were saying that they weren't working on the v1's to well I guess it is a non issue.

But as everyone has stated it is pretty crappy to see reviewers enjoying it and hearing shops have v2's before us pre-order customers as I thought the reason we are getting early buy in was to get all these perks but really instead you are just offering other perks.

Like refunds, or early access to dry herb atomizer which all these things (besides the refund) were already mentioned as being part of the early adopter purchase anyways.

I'm sure you will make up for it the best possible way you can but if we wanted to what is the course of action for refunds?

Not saying I want to do that but how would that work especially since it's the weekend and some might be going out Monday?

Fkn0wned,

FocusV

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
I'm sure you will make up for it the best possible way you can but if we wanted to what is the course of action for refunds?

Not saying I want to do that but how would that work especially since it's the weekend and some might be going out Monday?

Shoot me a message here or IG or Call with your order number and your refund will be processed same day if its within business hours. or next day if not.

FocusV,

freddiegibbs

I would agree 100%. I am sure I have apologized for the delay more then i can count at this point haha :ko: but it is apart of the correcting a mistake :tup:.

there will always be some people who seem to go out of there way to stir up things from time to time as I am sure we are all aware being long time forum user

all in all my main goal from the beginning was to be transparent and supply a e-rig that would hold up to the proper standards. This hiccup is simply that, a minor bump in the road. I am sure as we move forward the product will provide many people with great experiences. and this will be all in the past. unfortunately whatever negative reviews generate from the pre-order experience will live on a little longer haha :2c::worms::tinfoil::p
Yeah, when people start showing up with names like Waiting4carta, you can't help rolling your eyes.

If the Carta delivers, and I'm sure it will, this will all be a distant memory soon :)

Top Bottom