Carta by Focus V

Waiting4carta

Vapeactive.com has the carta in stock,and with a coupon code you can get one or two day shipping for less than preorder price. Wondering if I should just order from them instead and have it here Saturday...

Would still like the free atomizers/shirt/swag though. I'm sure focus v will hook it up.. but this sucks

They have the v2 atomizers in stock for quick shipping as well with a hefty discount via coupon codes.

Last edited by a moderator:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Saw Senior Stoners vid of this on the 'Tube. You guys digging the Carta? Do the atomizers seem any more reliable than the Peak? Were the temp settings changed on the v2 at all?

invertedisdead,

Hoosier

Saw Senior Stoners vid of this on the 'Tube. You guys digging the Carta? Do the atomizers seem any more reliable than the Peak? Were the temp settings changed on the v2 at all?

IMO, no one can make this judgement at this point, as the beta units are the only ones that have been out, and they had a few flaws that are to be corrected in the actual production: v2 atomizer has a much taller cup that sits in a designated recess where the ceramic heating disk resides. The production units also will have lower preset temps and access to the app for tc.

As a peak owner since last March, I can tell you that my best Carta beta experiences where far better than my peak (fwiw: I tend to use my sneaky Pete SiC on my Peak)

My beta also ran way too hot on 2 out of 3 atomizers. The one that ran at a good low temp was amazing. Until it died (maybe 150 heat cycles)?

Rebuildable atomizers, a reliable app for custom settings, and a good & open 3rd party marketplace will make the Carta the market leader, if they can pull it off

Aggi

Aggi Swaggi
IMO, no one can make this judgement at this point, as the beta units are the only ones that have been out, and they had a few flaws that are to be corrected in the actual production: v2 atomizer has a much taller cup that sits in a designated recess where the ceramic heating disk resides. The production units also will have lower preset temps and access to the app for tc.

As a peak owner since last March, I can tell you that my best Carta beta experiences where far better than my peak (fwiw: I tend to use my sneaky Pete SiC on my Peak)

My beta also ran way too hot on 2 out of 3 atomizers. The one that ran at a good low temp was amazing. Until it died (maybe 150 heat cycles)?

Rebuildable atomizers, a reliable app for custom settings, and a good & open 3rd party marketplace will make the Carta the market leader, if they can pull it off
Completely agree. I definitely prefer it over my Peak but with the atty changes and app coming out, I told myself I'll wait before making a review video on YouTube. Seems like Senior Stoner got the final unit 6 days ago. But I'll hold off until I can use the app to make an in depth review. Especially since I had the beta version as well.

Shadyguy

The site is now back online! The beta app is available for download and it seems there were a bunch of updates to the site. The new quartz bucket were listed as well as the glass attachments.

Shadyguy

I was able to install the Android version and the first step (after granting permissions) was to turn the Carta on to connect. I can't wait to try it out when I get my hands on the unit, it seems really promising.

Shadyguy,
Reactions: LTBOOKEM

Aggi

Aggi Swaggi
Was anybody able to catch the livestream yesterday or today? I was unable to join due to work. Any updates @FocusV ?

Aggi,

Aggi

Aggi Swaggi
I tried to catch it today but it went away? First time that’s happened to me!
Yeah went away last night after my phone died. And today too, tried to rewatch both of them. I'm usually able to go back in within 24 hours and watch them again.

Aggi,

freddiegibbs

@FocusV do you guys have the replacement glass in yet? Will those be shipping separately from the base for the early adopters? Any idea when we'll be able to get that?

Btw, I saw that the Helix glass price is now $180 :o Makes me really glad I got in on that early. Great piece though, and still worth regular price, especially if the seal has been tightened.

Waiting4carta

Also ordered from vapeactive. 15% code stopped working so I used the 10% site one. Hopefully it gets here quick!!

Waiting4carta,

prestocannabis

Received my replacement Helix glass after reaching out to @FocusV on Instagram.

They were under the impression the replacement had already been sent out?

I would recommend you contact them, @freddiegibbs (or anybody else who hasn't received theirs).

The replacement is much more snug to the base, with no play at all unlike the original.
It's also larger & features both (Carta/Helix) logos.

This leads me to believe the original glass may have just been rushed, or the supposed "cheaper" version which has been mentioned on live stream before.

Regardless, glad the replacement addressed my concerns with the original!

I am, however, disappointed with the fact that the beta users haven't received their v2 units yet, with retailers having stock.

Hopefully this will be remedied soon..

@FocusV you guys should look into this until you get your app on the App Store:

https://developer.apple.com/testflight/

It will make it a lot easier for people to install the app on iOS.

@FocusV, this is honestly the best way to do a beta on iOS (and even offers you the same analytics, if not better, as Diawi).

Then, when you're ready to launch on 4/20 you can publish it to the App Store easily.

Last edited by a moderator:

Glass Pound

Had a buddy order the Vapeactive and it arrived today. Can not get the app to connect to the device...
I cant get mine to connect either. I'm using android. Dosen't seem to show up under the list of available connections

Glass Pound,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Is it confirmed that the new V2's have lower default temps? Thinking of gifting one as an excuse to try it out... :D They would be interested in the future flower option, do we know any ballpark on what that will cost? Is it really a 2 in 1 if you have to buy that separately? (just sayin)

invertedisdead,
Top Bottom