Can't figure out how to get vapor out of Atmos Thermo V2 or Omicron V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornbread

I just got the Atmos Thermo V2 and I am trying to figure out if this device is even capable of vaporizing wax. Has anyone out there actually been successful with this?

I put a brand new empty cartridge in the pen and it sent out a ton of vapor. Where was this vapor coming from?? It tastes the same (like plastic) when I load in the wax but has no noticeable effect, which makes me believe that the wax is not being vaporized. I am wondering if the company didn't just load it with some nicotine juice and the whole thing is just a $160 gimmick! I would love it if the device works as advertised, but I don't think it is capable of doing so.

I also bought the Omicron V2 previous to buying the Atmos Thermo V2 and I had even less luck there (I returned the Omicron and got the Flightbox, which doesn't produce much vapor but at least it vaporizes!). The Omicron cartridge was a pain in the ass to fill using the metal funnel and a lighter, which just seemed like crackhead technology.

I don't believe that I have ever gotten a hit off of either the Thermo V2 or the Omicron V2. Am I just retarded or can this be done??

thanks!

Cornbread,

dannkk

A friend of mine just got one of these. You might just need some more practice or to try some other methods. It does work. I got really high using his. I can't help you out a whole lot, as I only used it once, and didn't ask to many questions. I do know, tho, that he tried bho first, and didn't like it, so he made some ISO oil, and that's what was in the cartridge when I was hitting it. You might just need to thin out your wax some.

dannkk,

Cornbread

thanks! btw how do you 'thin out' wax? wax is insoluble in water so do you have to use some other solvent?

This was for sure the issue because I called the company and they use a wick system, which is obviously obsolete for dealing with thick waxes (which I am using)

thanks again!

Cornbread,

dannkk

I think you use propalyne glycol or vegetable glycerin, but to be honest, I really don't know. It's not something I've had to do myself. Pretty sure there's a thread here somewhere about it, though.

dannkk,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
thanks! btw how do you 'thin out' wax? wax is insoluble in water so do you have to use some other solvent?

This was for sure the issue because I called the company and they use a wick system, which is obviously obsolete for dealing with thick waxes (which I am using)

thanks again!

Do you have dispensaries where you live might want to try pure gold if so

Puffers,

OF

I think you use propalyne glycol or vegetable glycerin, but to be honest, I really don't know. It's not something I've had to do myself. Pretty sure there's a thread here somewhere about it, though.

Not really here, but you might want to check out:
https://www.stickyguide.com/forums/196

Understand that thread was started by the inventor of the Omicron to solve those very issues. Loaded correctly many hundreds of us daily have excellent results with pure extracts in Omicron carts, pity the OP abandoned his.

OF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom