Canniburgers

SD_haze

Well, I can confidently say I wasn't sober at all yesterday; not thanks to the burger or anything. As soon as I get my hands on some trim, I'll be able to experiment more with the burgers, I just feel bad using actual bud. And making butter seems like it'd be out of the picture as well.
You can make enough canna-oil for one burger without much smell pretty easily, although it won't look pretty. Which you can then simply just spread on your burger bun like a marijuana sauce.

[not my recipe/writing]
Prepare in a teaspoon enough hash/kief/finely grinded bud. Add a small amount of cooking oil into the spoon so that it covers all. Then heat the spoon with a lighter for about 2 minutes. just keep stirring it on the spoon till roasting. The cooking oil will start to bubble and become cloudy with a dark color. The oil extracts the THC from the hash and 'brings it to the surface'. When all the hash has dispersed into the oil, spread it on what you want.

SD_haze,

satan

lucifer
Eh, I could always give that a try. I mean I wouldn't mind making oil or anything if most recipes didn't require a couple of grams. I mean if there was a sauce I could make with a couple grams, that could be put onto burgers; I'd be content. I'd do the oil or the butter but all the recipes I can find require a decent amount of product, and I don't got money to just spend recklessly. Shit, I'm still saving up for my first vaporizer, while I'm posting on a vaporizer forum.

satan,

zymos

How bout meatloaf? All the grease is retained, and it is cooked much longer and hotter than a burger.

zymos,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Don't George Foreman grills visibly drain the liquid fat into a tray?
The fat being drained out would be full of actives, no?

Sprinkle ground bud into fat dripping tray while its still hot fat juices perhaps? Then marinade the burger in its own enhanced juices.

darkrom,
Top Bottom