Cannabis Oil Fights Cancer - New Article

Lo

Combustion free since '09
A number of recent studies have confirmed the cancer-fighting, tumor-shrinking value of medical marijuana.

Although the first study to demonstrate that cannabis has anti-carcinogenic properties was done back in 1974 by the U.S. National Institute of Health, more recent studies, which began abroad in 1999, have shown that cannabis can effectively and safely treat many forms of cancer.

Since 1999, there have now been a number of studies that clearly demonstrate that cannabis has the ability to effectively shrink tumors, kill cancer cells, and safely treat many aggressive forms of cancer, including brain, breast, skin, prostate, and lung cancer....

Full Article: http://santacruz.patch.com/articles/cannabis-oil-fights-cancer

Lo,

weedemon

enthusiast
woot! I think most of us knew this (mj helps fight cancer) but it's nice to see it in a write up!

cheers Lo!

weedemon,

george

Awesome Stuff! Heard it before but i'll pass this on to those who have not.

george,

Nycdeisel

Same here! I have read quite a bit on Rick Simpson and his method, but I have seen other independent studies on shrinking tumors as well. Thanks for posting, Lo :wave:

btw, I remember fairly recently(<6months ago) the National Cancer Institute acknowledged it has medical properties in helping treat cancer, but more recently the Feds have said that it still has no medical value after a bill to re-schedule its class was shot down. didnt mean to :worms: food for thought

Nycdeisel,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Maybe someone should send the article to Layton..........

smokum,
Top Bottom