Cannabis is completely legal in only one country. Can you guess which one?

BeardedCrow

Haha funny!

It was said that cannabis grew in this region naturally.

The traditional Korean 'hambok' is and still made from hemp.

China and turkey claim to have records of cannabis and man existing befor modern man, using cannabis fiber for fishing nets and simple clothing, before language was developed they would tie knots into cannabis rope.

BeardedCrow,

chinaboy

Still learning this thing called Cannabis
Does the population actually get high on cannabis in N. Korea?

chinaboy,
It's a common misconception that Cannabis is legal in countries like Portugal, Spain, etc. As with the Netherlands, however, cannabis is not legal in those countries, but decriminalized. The same can be said of places like Colorado and Washington. Personal possession (with limits) and growing (with limits in Colorado, illegal in Washington) are legal. Go over those limits, or sell it, and you still wind up in jail. :mad:

There is only one country on earth where cannabis is COMPLETELY legal. There are no limits on personal possession, it is legal to grow in any quantity, it can be sold in any quantity, it can be openly smoked in public without penalty. In this country, cannabis is not considered to be a drug at all, but a plant. As such, it is completely unregulated and legal. Its use is considered acceptable by the government and the people alike and is considered a healthier alternative to cigarettes. :nod:

Can you guess the name of the country? HINT: It's the country you would least expect. When you find out, your mind will be blown. :o
this i know all too much the world is full of nazis, if you think cannabis is dangerous i feel sorry for you :(. but honestly i couldnt tell ya? some place in africa ROFL?

laugingsodreamy12,
Top Bottom