Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

delta hotel

Welcome to all the new FlowerPot owners, you're in for a treat! I did the same thing when I ordered mine at Christmas (I couldn't wait for a bigger sale), where I sat there at midnight building the cart and trying to check out. I've been nothing but happy with it since, and I hope you guys find the same to be true.

stonewatcher

I thought my 12:04 order was good but you guys were on it :bowdown:

Patiently awaiting shipping confirmation. It makes me slightly sad to think my Mighty will be relegated to walks around the neighborhood in a few short weeks. I hope this isn't the beginning of an expensive new venture.

I thought I would be saving money by switching to vaping :uhoh:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
@Bad Dog if you don't mind my asking, are you in the US?
I'm in Canada and frankly taking the risk of shipping problems with usps shipping, I'm hoping that they will be labeled as glass accessories or dabbing related terms so I don't have a issue but I don't know what will happen. Hopefully they show up no problem

Vapouristo

Vapouristo Extraordinaire IG: @Vapouristo
Company Rep
I'm in Canada and frankly taking the risk of shipping problems with usps shipping, I'm hoping that they will be labeled as glass accessories or dabbing related terms so I don't have a issue but I don't know what will happen. Hopefully they show up no problem
Good call on USPS, fellow canuck. DHL fucked me big time last year. Quick delivery but their brokerage fees are a scam.

Vapouristo

Vapouristo Extraordinaire IG: @Vapouristo
Company Rep
Does anyone know of another place to get a similar titanium screen besides from CH directly? The shipping is more than the screen.
https://www.errlectric.com/index.ph...ng/product/53-errlectric-titanium-mesh-screen

or if the above is still a problem, you may need to resort to stainless or brass.

Vapouristo,
Reactions: rosedale

SquirrelMaster

I’m pretty sure you already have the Auber PID, right??
You know what, I always ordered 2x Shovelhead bowls, imho & experience, it didn’t make sense to me, to have to swap dirty bowl or post to a clean one and viceversa, so I chose to have 2 complete Shovelhead bowls, one 14 and one 18 as you just did order posts.
You are up for a treat!!!!
Stay vaped!!!
Mantente de la mente!!!

p.s: perhaps you can still order it, since orders aren’t ready till at least mid May.
This extra time gives NV an spare help with people wanting to order more to fulfill their orders, or someone that forgot something.

I totally missed this comment earlier, I do have the Auber PID. I wasn't sure if I needed both titanium posts but I figured I should but both because I'm OCD about accessories; now that you mention it I totally get what you're saying about having another shovelhead. Now you have me thinking, but I should stop and not spend more cash haha.

I'm sure excited to join the Flowerpot clu. Your videos have been a big inspiration along the way so thank you!

I would be very surprised if any new buyer had an issue. CH has been the most proactive as far as I can tell with regards to the name change and package shipping info. While some companies have closed up shop or shut out the US market, Cannabis Hardware is ready to go for the ridiculous ban.
Good call on USPS, fellow canuck. DHL fucked me big time last year. Quick delivery but their brokerage fees are a scam.
DHL is the worst. They do ship quickly but they have handling fees higher than any other shipping company in my experience. I'm patient and frugal, I'll wait a few extra days for USPS if it means I avoid a bunch of fees. That's just money I'll put back into my VAS lol.

@snackmaster dammmmnnnn that looks good! I still don't understand how you got your order so fast, you're making the rest of us green with envy :lol: . You must have paid for priority shipping right?

snackmaster

I still don't understand how you got your order so fast, you're making the rest of us green with envy :lol: . You must have paid for priority shipping right?
Yep! It was only $4 more and I always have great luck with USPS priority.

Edit: does anyone bolt any cool stuff to their PID stands besides the heat stand or spike? I've got 3 tapped holes available and I'm looking for ideas.

Circa1999

Edit: does anyone bolt any cool stuff to their PID stands besides the heat stand or spike? I've got 3 tapped holes available and I'm looking for ideas.
It would be cool if they had a magnifying glass bolt on so that you could examine the medicine in detail

snackmaster

I like the NV logo a little bit more - feels more balanced or something. CH logo isn't bad at all tho. Definitely looks good in the aluminum.

snackmaster,

mixchu69

Why can’t I find this thread when looking at plug-in vaporizers? Is there a filter that prevents me from seeing this thread

please ignore or delete

Last edited:
mixchu69,

SquirrelMaster

I really like the way the new logo looks on the stand. In fact, I think I prefer it over the way the NV looked, though that has nothing to do with the function, just something I observed.
I honestly didn't notice the logo, it blends in so well. Now I like the stand even more!

Oh nice, that's well worth it. I also went with USPS priority but mine is going kitty corner across the continent to Canada so it'll be a little while. I like how they use a debowler spike to hold the glass bowl (or a post). Really anything you can find with a 1/4"-20 thread will work though I'd stick with stainless steel like they use.

SquirrelMaster

I bought 4 grams of live rosin last night while 420 sales were still active in preparation of my VROD arrival. I've only ever tried BHO so I am a total concentrate noob but if I have vape designed to do both (I mostly bought the VROD for its extra heat storage capacity) I might as well take advantage right? I expect some ridiculously stoned evenings coming soon :ko:.

Yeah Canadian vapourists, let's keep each other posted on customs clearance times.
Absolutely! @Bad Dog needs to get in on this action too. Mine shipped today (shipping info submitted on Wednesday) so I'm guessing I'll see it the week after next. If you're in the east hopefully next week. Fingers crossed our orders make it though without any extra charges but I always expect taxes and the Canada Post handling fee ($10) as a minimum.

Enialis

Anyone able to post some melt shots and videos of wax only hits? I've put a quarter gram in 0.05g increments in my dish, using the universal cap, with and without pearls and have no idea where my wax is going with almost no vapor.

I've had really shit luck with pid controller enails lately and was hoping this would be a solution but unless all of my vapor is condensing inside my pipe it not getting sucked into the diffuser or screen of the bowl or down the post thats for sure.

Temps are 700 on the auber. Kind of lost, for flower it blows my mind but for concentrates i can't find a functional temp. I'm not doing double Deckers just trying to get a wax hit without wasting wax.

I think my quartz banger enail is a waste of wax compared to my erig so I was hoping to get this working to either use or see if I'd like a dnail or hybrid enail instead but I've already wasted $20 in wax in the vrod and can't afford to trial and error these things anymore.

Enialis,

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
420 was nice.
Finally got the Preston Hanna Bipolar Latticino Waffle Tube Set!!!
Friday was good!!!
Marble, dish, dabber, old school dome and the sherlock compliment this tube set.
Welcome to the club!!!
Stay vaped.
Mantente de la mente!!!

It ain’t Zancru if there’s no back to back hits.
Enjoy in 1080-60HD!!!

Anyone able to post some melt shots and videos of wax only hits? I've put a quarter gram in 0.05g increments in my dish, using the universal cap, with and without pearls and have no idea where my wax is going with almost no vapor.

I've had really shit luck with pid controller enails lately and was hoping this would be a solution but unless all of my vapor is condensing inside my pipe it not getting sucked into the diffuser or screen of the bowl or down the post thats for sure.

Temps are 700 on the auber. Kind of lost, for flower it blows my mind but for concentrates i can't find a functional temp. I'm not doing double Deckers just trying to get a wax hit without wasting wax.

I think my quartz banger enail is a waste of wax compared to my erig so I was hoping to get this working to either use or see if I'd like a dnail or hybrid enail instead but I've already wasted $20 in wax in the vrod and can't afford to trial and error these things anymore.
It’d be really nice if you can make some video of your problems.
I can’t really help you if you just say you have a problem, but you don’t show the way you arrived to your issues.
If you check my posts you’ll see some wax hits...

And here’s a Double VROD hit.
Do not try this at home unless you have spare glass to risk breaking.
No glass was damaged during this video!!!
😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Stay vaped.
Mantente de la mente!!!!

snackmaster

I like how they use a debowler spike to hold the glass bowl (or a post). Really anything you can find with a 1/4"-20 thread will work though I'd stick with stainless steel like they use.
I've seen the spikes used like that but I plug the joints of all my bowls with rimmed basket screens to keep my glass clean so I need to play around with options that add holes for bowls to sit in. Would also like to add some kinda small cup to hold a few small tools. I'm open to metal or wood - really anything that won't melt.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Yeah Canadian vapourists, let's keep each other posted on customs clearance times.

Absolutely! @Bad Dog needs to get in on this action too.

Sorry I can't get in on this one?!? I ordered last minute so with the up to 3 week shipping warning I thought it would be best to go with dhl, didn't even think about additional fees :doh: So even though I will be late to ship I still might get my order before you guys.

On a related note my dnail order shipped the other day, this was usps. Should make it to the customs sometime next week, I'm still waiting for my tag order to ship.

Edit: didn't notice the shipping link just the wrong address but it seems like my tag order shipped as well, hopefully they corrected my address

Last edited:
Bad Dog,
Reactions: BigJr48
Top Bottom