Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
Mine is maybe coming today...tomorrow at the latest.
tracking hasn't updated much, but neither have many of my other black friday packages. It was in the distro center a town over from me this morning, so hopefully they got it on the truck!
(im in FLA so probably getting it quicker than most of you guys)

MAbud

I picked up that new magnetic ABV container. Not my most exciting NV purchase but think it will be very useful day-to-day

MAbud,
Reactions: Chris_CH

nodrog

I keep going back and forth with the Weedeater between water and no water. Spent a few days using it with the Mobius Binary matrix and water, then returned to my regular use in a smaller dry pipe (the Mobius Nuc). Over and over again, I'm getting noticeably better effects without water. It really makes a difference. Currently running it at 625 degrees. I'm sold on the idea that the optimal use of this flower vape is as a dry pipe. Have you tried seeing if there's a difference?

Oogendoogan

I keep going back and forth with the Weedeater between water and no water. Spent a few days using it with the Mobius Binary matrix and water, then returned to my regular use in a smaller dry pipe (the Mobius Nuc). Over and over again, I'm getting noticeably better effects without water. It really makes a difference. Currently running it at 625 degrees. I'm sold on the idea that the optimal use of this flower vape is as a dry pipe. Have you tried seeing if there's a difference?
Hey don’t post here much but I’ll comment on this because I’ve done a good amount of testing and have an opinion. A dry piece 100% tastes better in some ways. I don’t actually know if better is the right word for me, more like more intense. I don’t find the more intense flavor to be that much “better” but that’s a subjective term. The vapor from a dry rig undeniably has more terps and I can feel them in my throat and lungs. I also notice a difference in taste with the dry rig giving a stronger overall flavor. As far as flavor goes I’ll give a dry rig the edge. The rest of the experience is better for me with water. with water my temps seem more stable and lower. Without water I think removing the drag the water provided causes me to need to up the temp to get the same effects. For me the lowest possible temp with the biggest clouds is what I look for. Then the dry rig is so harsh in comparison. I’m a guy who does .2 at a time. Not microdoses. I kill them in one hit and pretty much no matter what piece I use. If it’s a good hit with some good herb I’m gonna cough. That’s fine, it’s an absorption cough and I actually like it. Let’s me know I’m getting really high. When I
Use a dry rig I still get the absorption cough but I also get a very dry throat response that leads to extra coughing and for longer. This mixed with higher temps and an experience that tastes more intense for me but usually doesn’t hit as hard because I can not tolerate as big of hits through a dry rig, especially back to back sessions. Im personally on the water in the rig side of this debate but agree with you that there are some benefits. I think everyone should experiment and see what they think. Full disclosure- I have asthma so maybe that’s why I prefer water cooling so much. Anyways good topic. It forsure makes a noticeable difference and if you can handle the drier vapor it might be a better experience for you.

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
Mine just came in and the wife and I set it up and took our first rips off the VROD in our Itza Mini PIllar....WOW!!!

I've pretty much exclusively dabbed for the past 5 years and for the last 3 used a SIC Dnail. I started vaping around 2011 and was active on FC in the year/months leading up to the Cloud release. I was one of the first Vapexhale Cloud buyers, and I absolutely loved it. Shortly after though I discovered dabbing and became hooked on making my own and I lived in Colorado for about 5 years and had a lot of access to high quality for cheap. Now I am back to Florida and back to using flower more often and I am so glad I came back to FC and discovered the flowerpot. As an e-nail user, it is the perfect device and vape for me. The heat up time is so minimal compared to most of the vapes I've used, and I am used to the ritual of using an enail anyway so it is the perfect thing.

The fact that you can dab and vape flower at the same time on it is also unreal to me. I am about to dive back in and give it a try! The flower vaping ability of this device though is unmatched to anything else I have tried. Glad to have finally found my "end-game vape" even if I took a vape break for a while. THANKS NEWVAPE!!!

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
Glad you are enjoying it!!!

Mine just came in and the wife and I set it up and took our first rips off the VROD in our Itza Mini PIllar....WOW!!!

I've pretty much exclusively dabbed for the past 5 years and for the last 3 used a SIC Dnail. I started vaping around 2011 and was active on FC in the year/months leading up to the Cloud release. I was one of the first Vapexhale Cloud buyers, and I absolutely loved it. Shortly after though I discovered dabbing and became hooked on making my own and I lived in Colorado for about 5 years and had a lot of access to high quality for cheap. Now I am back to Florida and back to using flower more often and I am so glad I came back to FC and discovered the flowerpot. As an e-nail user, it is the perfect device and vape for me. The heat up time is so minimal compared to most of the vapes I've used, and I am used to the ritual of using an enail anyway so it is the perfect thing.

The fact that you can dab and vape flower at the same time on it is also unreal to me. I am about to dive back in and give it a try! The flower vaping ability of this device though is unmatched to anything else I have tried. Glad to have finally found my "end-game vape" even if I took a vape break for a while. THANKS NEWVAPE!!!

Chris_CH,

thevapist

Where is the vapor path on the VROD for concentrates? I've never really looked, but the middle shaft is extremely clean, and I figured this was the path. It looks like the carb cap blocks this though?

thevapist,
Reactions: Chandler

thevapist

@NewVape710
Where is the vapor path on the VROD for concentrates? I've never really looked, but the middle shaft is extremely clean, and I figured this was the path. It looks like the carb cap blocks this though?

Had a buddy over last night who has the cloud exhale evo. Said VROD rips flower way harder and that he hates dealing with the concentrate pod things. Sounds like utter hell. NewVape crushes it :rockon:

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
Congrats! I will live vicariously through you for the next few weeks! Please return and tell us(me), about all your VROD experiences!

Hope you get it soon man! It really is the best vaporizer I've ever used and rivals the experience I have when taking dabs.

@NewVape710

Had a buddy over last night who has the cloud exhale evo. Said VROD rips flower way harder and that he hates dealing with the concentrate pod things. Sounds like utter hell. NewVape crushes it :rockon:

I was an original Cloud user and I also had an EVO and I can safely say that the VROD crushes it in performance and ease of use. I love the Cloud and it was a great unit when it was released, but the function and versatility of the VROD definitely outclasses it, IMO. I really enjoy the "e-nail" ritual with dabbing so the VROD is the perfect flower vaporizer for me!

----

I made a video of the function for guys like @Chandler who want to get any more info they can. I made it on my iphone in 4k so remember to choose the quality on youtube if you want to see the highest quality possible.

Last edited:

Chandler

Hope you get it soon man! It really is the best vaporizer I've ever used and rivals the experience I have when taking dabs
appreciated! I can't wait!

I made a video of the function for guys like @Chandler who want to get any more info they can.
Thanks. Glad you're loving it Nice video! You shoulda done a double decker for the crowd! (maybe in the next one?) :brow:

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
Just finished my first session with my VROD and I am what some scholars might call "stoned to the bone". I did straight flower and some twaxing at 650 like NV says to start out at, not huge clouds but very strong vapor so a nice middle of the road for me.

I am very impressed with the quality of everything, I've never had a vape company include materials sheets with almost every part, usually I'm lucky if I can find that info on their website. The only cons Ive experienced so far is that the coil cable can be somewhat unruly and I overshot the temp I wanted a few times using the buttons on the NV controller. These are real small things and I don't think they will be as annoying once I find exactly where I want to place everything on my desk and get more used to using the controller/figure out the temps I want to leave it at. Once again this thing is great and I feel like I'm only just beginning to have fun with it!

Baron23

@NewVape710

Just finished my first session with my VROD and I am what some scholars might call "stoned to the bone". I did straight flower and some twaxing at 650 like NV says to start out at, not huge clouds but very strong vapor so a nice middle of the road for me.

I am very impressed with the quality of everything, I've never had a vape company include materials sheets with almost every part, usually I'm lucky if I can find that info on their website. The only cons Ive experienced so far is that the coil cable can be somewhat unruly and I overshot the temp I wanted a few times using the buttons on the NV controller. These are real small things and I don't think they will be as annoying once I find exactly where I want to place everything on my desk and get more used to using the controller/figure out the temps I want to leave it at. Once again this thing is great and I feel like I'm only just beginning to have fun with it!
Now guys, I have a FP SH and have been and still am a big NV supporter. My FP works wonderfully.

But in my experience, the EVO can extract as well, as fast, and as easy as any other vape on the market incl the FP.

In some respects, given you don't need a stand for it, no exposed coil, single unit instead of controller, stand, coil, carb cap, its an easier and safer use for some people.

I do love my FP, not do not feel the need to laud it at the expense of another equally wonderful working vape.

Cheers

thevapist

Just telling y'all what my buddy who has one said ;)

Does not look anywhere near NV quality. Sorry, this is NV land baby.

I also love the groveling in their thread for some accessories while we can't decide which ones to buy.

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
I have no problem giving credit where credit is due. Like I said the Cloud (for its time) was a great device but we have seen a lot of improvement since then. The ease of packing the NewVape bowl is way cleaner than the ELBs. You literally just toss some weed in and go to town.
Alongside the fact that you literally cannot break the flowerpot if you tried. Also can keep it hot 24/7 if you wanted with no electric mechanics being constantly heated that can fail due to excessive heat exposure.

Just as easy to use with glass pieces and even more versatility. Way better to take concentrate hits off of as well. And to put the icing on the cake.... you can dab concentrate and vape flower at the same time!

I loved my OG Cloud and my Evo, but hot damn NewVape created the perfect system for me personally!

main thing VXH Cloud has going for it now is the price, it’s decently cheaper but I don’t think it’s as durable long term.

not to mention I had to be given a bunch of VXH coozies to put around my units to even hold it while it was on for extended periods of time. It’s a great unit but it has its issues. Most of which are fixed for me by the FP.

Chandler

Keep talking friend!! I can't wait to move on from not owning my VROD so I can share my thoughts.

On a positive note, my first green Friday purchases have arrived. 14 mm wishbone and the mega globe. It is definitely MEGA in comparison to the c 150... VROD /G43 /woodscents/any combo of vapes at the same time. The idea is brilliant. This will hold me down until vrod arrives.

Chandler,
Reactions: Ramahs

Coustu

Just telling y'all what my buddy who has one said ;)

Does not look anywhere near NV quality. Sorry, this is NV land baby.

I also love the groveling in their thread for some accessories while we can't decide which ones to buy.
Maaan, that was me groveling for accessories! I got my Evo last BF after lusting for it for way too long. LOVE IT... but as soon as I got it I realized that if my clumsy ass broke it, I’m shit outta luck til I can send for repair. FP appeared indestructible so I immediately started saving for one and got it 420. I now use both... FP in the basement and Evo in second floor den. But yeah, I can’t stop buying NV accessories! Got PID Cover, knocker pad and 18m post for my shovel head so I can use it with a fav piece this BF and it JUST arrived today. I think I just like shiny well built things and it don’t get no shinier or more durable than FP stuff! I do wish Evo offered more accessories so I could throw my money at them too but I do find it fragile and easy to break which is my biggest complaint. Love it’s performance though. If it had a base that it would fit tightly in, that would be a big improvement for me (I use it with a whip sometimes). The Evo stand doesn’t hold it tightly.

caliganja420

https://ibb.co/Lnx2t8g

Just got this sweet shower head. I am definitely in love. Glad to finally join the FP family, this thing medicated me to a point that I have never believed. Very similar to the evo as stated above. Is the shower head outdated? What am I missing compared to the “Vrod”

caliganja420,
Reactions: Summer

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
I am continuing to really enjoy my VROD! I've been moving up into higher temps (taking hits at 757 as I type this) and am really liking the quick extraction I've been getting with just covering the screen with bud. Ive been keeping a fairly aggressive draw so no combustion so far but I'm getting very nice dark AVB. That is another thing I am digging with the flowerpot, the quality of the AVB! I can make real even dark or light AVB depending on temp.

Just got this sweet shower head. I am definitely in love. Glad to finally join the FP family, this thing medicated me to a point that I have never believed. Very similar to the evo as stated above. Is the shower head outdated? What am I missing compared to the “Vrod”

Now I'm no flowerpot expert by any means as I just got the thing so someone more experienced could give a more informed opinion then me but I wouldn't call the showerhead outdated, some people prefer it to the VROD for flower even. I believe the main thing your missing compared to the VROD is you have a titanium dabbing surface on top where the VROD has a SIC dish to dab on on top of it. Dabs would be a lot tastier off of the VROD.

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
What @710yota said. The difference is in the dab surface. Ultimately, both the vrod and the weedeater head were designed after the SH for flower. The very slight differences in performance between them for flower will only be found on this thread, in stunning detail with scientific proof. Im just saying, careful what you ask for, there is a rabbit hole in this thread that is very easy to fall into... :cool:

Baron23

Absolutely NOT outdated as noted above.

I run a FP SH and LOVE IT. I do not dab off of it as I have dedicated enail bangers for that.

But for flower, its the best. Just a killer vape, IMO.

Top Bottom