Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

fatbiker

How many of you pre-heat your bowl? I started doing so and I feel as if the flavor profile is better. What are your thoughts?

fatbiker,
Reactions: Mangu

Alexis

How many of you pre-heat your bowl? I started doing so and I feel as if the flavor profile is better. What are your thoughts?
My thoughts are that with your initial inhalation you are probably extracting a greater percentage of the terpenes which would be slightly more staggered over subsequent hits starting with a cold bowl. So you will be getting more of a Starburst flavour kick in your mouth but then following hits would probably have more of a muted flavour.

But hey, nothing wrong with eating your cake right?

Alexis,

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Just waiting for the sales, looking to picking up the showerhead

I'm also waiting to see the sales. They list that the sale will begin at the stroke of midnight on the 29th, but the Ghost of Thanksgiving Past doesn't say when they will give us an idea of the savings. We need to wait until midnight to find out? :hmm:

BabyFacedFinster,
Reactions: Chandler

Chandler

Screenshot-20191119-203722.png

I'm wondering if anybody has experience with this bad boy. 9110 from NV. And how well does it perform. Leaning towards this one, but if y'all NV enthusiasts feel their other offerings are 'better' please let me know... The stereo matrix is cool but I've read of ppl having alot of blowback with that one.
I'll take all the advice. A small c-150 sneaky Pete globe is the only glass I've ever used.
Thanks!

Chandler,

started@52

I'm wondering if anybody has experience with this bad boy. 9110 from NV. And how well does it perform. Leaning towards this one, but if y'all NV enthusiasts feel their other offerings are 'better' please let me know... The stereo matrix is cool but I've read of ppl having alot of blowback with that one.
I'll take all the advice. A small c-150 sneaky Pete globe is the only glass I've ever used.
Thanks!
I bought and used that exact one for months. Ended up not liking the bowl being offset but it functioned great.

started@52,

YaMon

Vaping since 2010

Thanks!
Yes, I have the same one. It's very free flowing which makes it difficult to judge the hit size. I prefer the larger cans as once the vapor fills the can I know to stop, whereas the 9110 may hurt me.

thevapist

I have that piece, but the mouth tube is on the left side, not the right. Much better for right handed operation. Didn't get it from the NV site. I think someone asked if they would add the left side version to the store but not sure if they did.

Personally it's my favorite. Lots of air flow, and I like the offset mouth tube as it's easy for me to see the vapor in the piece.

CANtalk

Last edited:

synergy335i

I'm also waiting to see the sales. They list that the sale will begin at the stroke of midnight on the 29th, but the Ghost of Thanksgiving Past doesn't say when they will give us an idea of the savings. We need to wait until midnight to find out? :hmm:
I'm waiting for BF as well. Planning on a weedeater kit. Can't decide if i want to grab some glass from newvape or just get my own.

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
I have that piece, but the mouth tube is on the left side, not the right. Much better for right handed operation. Didn't get it from the NV site. I think someone asked if they would add the left side version to the store but not sure if they did.

Mine is left sided too. Hadn't thought about until your post, but damn, you're so right, would be much worse to handle with the mouth tube on the right side.
Great piece, works fantastic with the FlowerPot. I'm using mine with an ash catcher cause I found it a bit fiddly to get residues out of the diffusor while cleaning.

Alex3oe,

thevapist

I agree, that design with the female hole dead center top of the piece is great for FP usage. It's also very sturdy; the base is absolutely huge.

I forget the exact sellers name, but I have the one @CANtalk linked from dhgate.

synergy335i

Ive been doing so much reading on the weedeater/v-rod/showerhead and will be picking up a FP this next friday when the sale hits.

I plan to use this for flower only. I don't use a ton of concentrates and when I do, my rig and wax pen are more than effective

I'm after the best quality vapor I can get. I know this is very subjective but what is FCs opinions on flavor with the different heads? I've heard some people say they love lower heat hits with a carb cap while others say the weedeater is made for flower only and does just fine.

The carb cap would likely be a little cumbersome to my wife. She already thinks the flowerpot looks "scary"

synergy335i,

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
Hi there!

I can see how it would look intimidating at first. The whole premise of the FP is to emulate the lighter and bong ritual, only the lighter would be your head/coil/pid setup.

With that said, I always recommend the Vrod for its versatility, but the weedeater is your pick if you intend to exclusively vape flower.

I think you would enjoy the vapor quality regardless of which one you pick. As far as carb cap use, well, if your wife has small lungs and not used to longer draws, perhaps restricting the airflow would be helpful for her. The alternative is higher temps and shorter draws. You have a plethora of options on how to achieve your desired results.

Its what you make it.

Hope this helps!

Ive been doing so much reading on the weedeater/v-rod/showerhead and will be picking up a FP this next friday when the sale hits.

I plan to use this for flower only. I don't use a ton of concentrates and when I do, my rig and wax pen are more than effective

I'm after the best quality vapor I can get. I know this is very subjective but what is FCs opinions on flavor with the different heads? I've heard some people say they love lower heat hits with a carb cap while others say the weedeater is made for flower only and does just fine.

The carb cap would likely be a little cumbersome to my wife. She already thinks the flowerpot looks "scary"

Coustu

Thanks!
Excellent rig! Its perc doesn’t tent to “glug, glug, glug” like some do. It’s more of a “glither, glither, glither”. HAHA! Not sure if that was a good way to explain, that it’s quiet and doesn’t require you to pull very hard to get it going. So for some reason, this seems to enable me to use lower temperature. Not sure why. It’s a real pleasure to use. I ended up also getting the bent neck piece too. It’s great as well but it glugs a bit more but not too much. I have a piece with a down stem perk and it glugs way too much so for some reason I find myself needing to up the temp on that one. I think you will love this one!!

Coustu,

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Excellent rig! Its perc doesn’t tent to “glug, glug, glug” like some do. It’s more of a “glither, glither, glither”. HAHA! Not sure if that was a good way to explain, that it’s quiet and doesn’t require you to pull very hard to get it going. So for some reason, this seems to enable me to use lower temperature. Not sure why. It’s a real pleasure to use. I ended up also getting the bent neck piece too. It’s great as well but it glugs a bit more but not too much. I have a piece with a down stem perk and it glugs way too much so for some reason I find myself needing to up the temp on that one. I think you will love this one!!

All talk of glithering should be kept in the appropriate glither thread over at glither.glither on the glithernet!

Macklunkey!

Vape_Or_Die420

IMO, yes if you like two piece grinders. They are awesome.

I recommend the "arm band" version as it has a better grip area....and I'm getting older with some arthritis in my hands....but both versions work very well indeed.
For arthritis ive got to recommend the Lift Innovations grinder with the fine cut. You will thank me later

The NV fine grinder.... I have a few grinders... Is that one worth the money though?
This one is great for getting herb down to powder if you need. Def worth the money

Last edited by a moderator:
Vape_Or_Die420,

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Regardless of the discounts coming (@NewVape710) I'm hoping NewVape offers free international shipping! THAT would be a blessing!!
Dude! What are you vaping?! :rofl: NV has never offered free domestic shipping, much less international. Dynavap did free shipping once upon a time but no more, plus their packages weigh so much less.
A NewVape package is heavy metal! :rockon:
Or were you going for an Inception-type subconscious implant? Nice one :tup:

Unfortunately thats not likely to happen :|
there you go again, keeping our expectations in check! I want to thank you for adding the individual parts and explaining the sorting dropdown. Hope you guys have a nice Thanksgiving before the BF/CM madness kicks off.

Top Bottom