Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Likes2vape

Man, you guys are making me nervous, I ordered the below kit.
https://www.newvape.com/flowerpot-sic-combo-20mm-1

It says the below on the site. It says this is all you will need if you have a glass piece at home, but makes no mention of the post. I am really hoping this comes with the post right now.

The FlowerPot w/ SiC Disk Starter Kit from NewVape is everything you need if you already have that phatty glass at home! Start Twaxing today with the revolutionary FlowerPot system.
  • This Kit Includes:
    • 20mm Heater Coil & Controller (9109 and 9190 or 9089)
    • Wrap-Around head (3062)
    • Coil Cover (3061)
    • FlowerPot 20mm Coil Nut (3066)
    • LolliCap Carb Cap (2854)
    • Stable Aluminum Base (3004)
    • 14/18mm Male or Female Body
    • Coil Handle (2943)
    • Beamer Ti Screen
That’s strange there’s no drop down to choose which bowl/size you want. I also noticed it doesn’t list any of the bowl part numbers any where. That is probably the what the problem is it doesn’t say which bowl you want so the order picker thought the order was complete. @newvape918 i think the website needs some updating.

Likes2vape,
Reactions: graydeh1

jfrsn

That’s strange there’s no drop down to choose which bowl/size you want. I also noticed it doesn’t list any of the bowl part numbers any where. That is probably the what the problem is it doesn’t say which bowl you want so the order picker thought the order was complete. @newvape918 i think the website needs some updating.

That's because they are sold out now when I placed my order you were required to choose a male or female and size.

Ville23

The airflow through the showerhead is the least restriction of any vape I have tried and now the question is should I get a quartz dish flowerpot for tastier dabs..?:hmm:
Haha I've been thinking the same thing, I'll need to get a coil/controller back up for sure :brow:

Is it "better" to leave the controller on all day or turn it on & off every hour or so?

After about a week my lovely SH is turning some great purple & blue colors :love:

scion34

Haha I've been thinking the same thing, I'll need to get a coil/controller back up for sure :brow:

Is it "better" to leave the controller on all day or turn it on & off every hour or so?

After about a week my lovely SH is turning some great purple & blue colors :love:

I leave mine running most of the day, it only gets turned off when I leave the house or at bedtime. I've read somewhere that the most strain is put on the coil during the initial heat ramp-up from cold and that it easier on the coil to be running constantly, if being used, rather than on-off multiple times per day :myday:

Vitolo

Vaporist
It says the below on the site. It says this is all you will need if you have a glass piece at home, but makes no mention of the post. I am really hoping this comes with the post right now.

The FlowerPot w/ SiC Disk Starter Kit from NewVape is everything you need if you already have that phatty glass at home! Start Twaxing today with the revolutionary FlowerPot system.
  • This Kit Includes:
    • 20mm Heater Coil & Controller (9109 and 9190 or 9089)
    • Wrap-Around head (3062)
    • Coil Cover (3061)
    • FlowerPot 20mm Coil Nut (3066)
    • LolliCap Carb Cap (2854)
    • Stable Aluminum Base (3004)
    • 14/18mm Male or Female Body
    • Coil Handle (2943)
    • Beamer Ti Screen
The kit's options are:
2pycjuh.jpg

On these I believe they come ready to use without concern about posts.
As long as you have option to select size you need (14 or 18 if male... female is universal),
you should be ready to rock!

jfrsn

The kit's options are:
2pycjuh.jpg

On these I believe they come ready to use without concern about posts.
As long as you have option to select size you need (14 or 18 if male... female is universal),
you should be ready to rock!

That's what I figured thanks for confirming!

jfrsn,

Splingy

Does anyone know what is going on with Newvape and their stock? I have been refreshing their site regularly, waiting to buy, with no luck. The site says their out-of-stock products will be back by May 4th. They haven't even bothered to update that message.

Splingy,

exony

They dont even have enough stock right now to fulfill orders they were suppose to ship 2 weeks ago. So it may be awhile.

exony,

Zementos

My 420 order arrived. Was shipped on 4/26 and arrived in germany on 4/29. Rest was customs and so on. Came straight to my door. No pick up required. Bundle is complete. With bowl post and all that stuff. Will report after testing.

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep

I'll be sure to look into that right away!

LabPong

They dont even have enough stock right now to fulfill orders they were suppose to ship 2 weeks ago. So it may be awhile.

Keep in mind Newvape has in house production business. They do not order in mass from China (except their controllers).

Also, the flowerpot is quickly becoming very popular as it is an incredible vape and is now one of the best desktop herb vapes available.

Then along with the big sale they just had, they are under-stock and are trying to get back to normal levels. Which now will be more than before as everyone starts to see this vape get more popular.

It is unfortunate for some of you that have issues with not getting parts you ordered. I would call them if you can and at least leave a message if they can not respond live with calls. In the past I new this was an issue contacting them. I think they are just not able to keep up with the big demand on service lately because of how popular their products are now.

I am not giving them excuses for what is going on....simply trying to convey what I think they are going through possibly. I can emphasize with them as a small business owner myself that has to contend with the same issues.

exony

Yeah its definetly ok to charge premium prices on products and then not reply to people on support for weeks and not ship them what they ordered. They are a small buisness so its ok then

exony,
Reactions: Splingy

maxymods

Yeah its definetly ok to charge premium prices on products and then not reply to people on support for weeks and not ship them what they ordered. They are a small buisness so its ok then
Have you tried calling? Nobodys saying it’s acceptable but mistakes do happen. In my experience they have been great about responses (usually within day or 2) so maybe you are just having some bad
luck with them. If you have your tracking like I think you’ve said does it say the package has been accepted by USPS? A few of my packs sat at the USPS for a few days before shipping out

lazylathe

Almost there...

support@newvape.com - usually the fastest way to communicate but you never know what is happening on the other end.

888-361-1710 - Pick up the phone and call them! Speak to an actual person, it's quite nice and I recommend it!

New Vape, LLC
711 N Railroad Ave
Boynton Beach, FL 33435 Or snail mail them if so inclined.

One thing i do want to mention is that it is the start of summer and festivals and cannabis shows.
Champs was the other day and I am sure they were there... There have been other shows and these are tough for small companies as they never know what they will sell at these shows.

I have always called or emailed and never had an issue.
Give them a call and talk to them, they will make it worth your time!!

Not making excuses for them, just giving some options and my experiences so far!

exony

I just am upset because it is a product that costs multiple work days to afford for the average individual. Many many days for me on my wage.
I understand this is partly a case of bad luck, but the lack of response from calling or emailing support seems absurd. When I sell virtual private servers or things on ebay I would absolutely never leave a customer in the dark like this,and if I did this to someone else or a friend I would be getting a ton of flack and chargebacks.
With newvape however it seems everyone just has 3 different excuses on why its fine support hasnt gotten back to me and how they are a small buisness who work very hard long time. The hell? 90% of the people on fuck combustion probably got a hustle they grind hard at doesnt give them an excuse to have poor support.

Personally, I dont even take 10$ from someone without providing excellent support as much as I can everyday. Cant imagine taking over 300$ and then not responding to them for weeks. Absurd. Even if it was a 1 man team

exony,

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
I just am upset because it is a product that costs multiple work days to afford for the average individual. Many many days for me on my wage.
I understand this is partly a case of bad luck, but the lack of response from calling or emailing support seems absurd. When I sell virtual private servers or things on ebay I would absolutely never leave a customer in the dark like this,and if I did this to someone else or a friend I would be getting a ton of flack and chargebacks.
With newvape however it seems everyone just has 3 different excuses on why its fine support hasnt gotten back to me and how they are a small buisness who work very hard long time. The hell? 90% of the people on fuck combustion probably got a hustle they grind hard at doesnt give them an excuse to have poor support.

Personally, I dont even take 10$ from someone without providing excellent support as much as I can everyday. Cant imagine taking over 300$ and then not responding to them for weeks. Absurd. Even if it was a 1 man team

Hi friend.

Unfortunately, this was an issue with the post office, hence why it did not arise on our end and it took us a couple of days to figure this out (since we became aware of your issue). Everything has been sorted out and please check your email for an update on your order.

Again, if you have any other concerns, please contact support@newvape.com, I am monitoring and constantly checking this and other outlets for issues, but your best bet is directly.

Thank you!

Justpassedu

Also get familiar with the forum and the rules, it has been stated multiple times that this is not place to discuss your shipping issues. We want to read and discuss the flowerpot not your issues. You obviously read enough to call forum members out and call them shills but along the way you never saw that the forum is not to discuss shipping issues. Karma got you for calling people out like that .

Ty @newvape918 for chiming in.

Last edited:

Grifo

@exony

You keep insinuating that we are shills to newvape, we aren't we just have been around and seen a few hiccups and newvape tends to make it right in the end. We love the product which is why are are trying to look on the brighter side of things because we know once you get that thing dialed in you will look back and laugh at this. I hope it arrives real soon.

Oogendoogan

You must not be used to buying small batch items from America... it’s not just vapes dude. anything that’s a specialty item that isn’t mass produced from china is basically gonna be like this. Huge sales happen, small businesses get swamped, things slow down... I’m sorry but I have a few hobbies and this happens with everything. I’m not making excuses for anyone. It makes me angry too but sitting on a forum complaining does nothing for you. Fact is if you don’t want your FP ask for your money back.. they will respond for that lol, and probably happily refund you and work on a patient customers order. If you want the product your gonna have to wait until they have stock and can put your package together. They are a small business and they make they’re own stuff instead of exporting work to china so it could take a bit longer than some larger companies. And if you think about it.. they probably aren’t responding because they are busy.. would you rather have them spend time responding to everyone who is complaining about this or would you rather have them spend it making product and filling orders? Sorry man I’m kinda going in on you when I am aiming this at everyone (especially those outside the US) complaining about waiting for a product. This happens to me with electric skateboards, drone parts, vaporizers and honestly anytning else made in the states. anything that’s made in America by a small business is subject to wait times. If you don’t like it order somewhere else. Just some good advice because with small American companies this is what happens. I personally don’t mind because I’m supporting local business and I’m getting amazing stuff. It’s a hobby, this is part of it. But you can avoid all of this by just sticking to mass produced vapes. Just saying it’s your choice to buy from new vape. And the way Newvape is handling things is pretty standard compared to the rest of American small business. :2c:

Edit: just saw new vape responded to your outburst :lol: I hope your happy now. Just curious. How many days did you wait and how many emails did you send before you made this post? I think it’s standard to wait 3-5 business days at least when a small business is going through a rough and busy time. Maybe I am just too understanding of how a business works. But if you expect same day email you shouldn’t deal with many small American businesses.

exony

To clarify, the product was shipped 2 weeks ago. Support was contacted 3 days after it didn't move. So it has been made aware for almost 2 weeks now. I see your point, I will have to wait and try the product to actually see.
I completely understand shipping delays, and I understand needing time off from working on your business. This just felt extremely excessive, to not at least get an explanation.

Oogendoogan

To clarify, the product was shipped 2 weeks ago. Support was contacted 3 days after it didn't move. So it has been made aware for almost 2 weeks now. I see your point, I will have to wait and try the product to actually see.
I completely understand shipping delays, and I understand needing time off from working on your business. This just felt extremely excessive, to not at least get an explanation.
I can understand where you are coming from. Honestly I’ve been in your shoes too many times to count and my post was meant to be more of advice on how I deal with it than to like make the way your dealing with it look bad. Sorry I just really like this vape and the company is actually dope so they deserve the people standing up for them, just like me. But I do understand where your coming from. Unfortunately it is a sad and hard part of buying from small American businesses, especially when ordering from outside the U.S. my main point was don’t get too angry at newvape and don’t let this ruin a great experience for you. Be happy that newvape does actually care and do they’re best because believe me, you could be a lot worse off with many other companies in the vaporizer industry and outside of it. Of course nothing is perfect and everything can be improved, just thought I’d share my outlook as it has helped me to get through many annoyingly long wait times for vapes and other items for my hobbies. I hope you get your FP set up ASAP cuz your gonna love it. You will see why we all love newvape so much, the product really is that good. And to my knowledge other than this huge sale ive never heard of any shipping issues.

Now to move my point to a better topic. Do any of you use hand torn or full nuggets in the FP? I only have a SH and standard bowl so those are my tools. Also convection dabs haven’t been mentioned here in a while. I prefer a dab on a bit of flower convection style to a double decker dabbing on the Ti SH. Has anyone had luck finding a solution for vaping dabs only, no flower, convection style? I tried using 3 double weave screeens but it didn’t seem to work as well as when it wicks with the flower.

Vaporware

Back on the FlowerPot topic, I got a 14mm stubby bowl in the 4/20 sale, and especially at the price I wish I’d picked one up earlier!

I do like the ShovelHead and PanHead, and I’ll continue to use them, but I think the stubby will be better for micro-dosing, especially if I get some little basket screens.

Vapor production starts earlier too, and while the screen staying in the other bowls when I just want to reload is nice, it’s also nice to be able to take the screen out easily and clean it separately. I’m guessing regular iso soaking of the whole bowl isn’t ideal.

I’m using it with an adapter in an 18mm, so sticking hasn’t been a problem for me either.

Overall, if you need an extra bowl, you’re okay without a handle, and you don’t mind using it with a 14-18mm adapter, I think the 14mm stubby is still a good option today. :)

It would also be good for people who want to dab through a spare bowl they don’t put flower in since for that you really just need something safe for the head to sit on.

I see @Stu posted a request to stop talking about shipping while I was writing this, but I’m leaving it in a spoiler tag in case anyone still wants to read it. Feel free to delete it and this paragraph if you want, Stu. :)

I completely agree that it sucks to come here to read good and useful information about the FlowerPot only to find a bunch of posts related to shipping, but I also think it’s fair to ask NewVape to shore up the cracks in their system that occasionally leave someone hanging for an excessive amount of time.

When I ordered during the Black Friday sale, I was a little frustrated at the time it took to ship and at the lack of response to the email or two I sent (which to be fair could have been lost in spam or something), but ultimately they got my order out and even wrapped my handle for me, I’m assuming because I mentioned my recently broken hand in my email.

I think they’re good people selling great products, and also being a small business owner I understand their side of things, but I do hope that we can stop seeing people post these kinds of issues because they stop happening and not just because we don’t want to read about them.

Thanks @NewVape710 for making things right in the end, and I hope that the few new customers who are having issues will have a similarly good resolution to their cases. :)

lazylathe

Almost there...
Back on the FlowerPot topic, I got a 14mm stubby bowl in the 4/20 sale, and especially at the price I wish I’d picked one up earlier!

I do like the ShovelHead and PanHead, and I’ll continue to use them, but I think the stubby will be better for micro-dosing, especially if I get some little basket screens.

Vapor production starts earlier too, and while the screen staying in the other bowls when I just want to reload is nice, it’s also nice to be able to take the screen out easily and clean it separately. I’m guessing regular iso soaking of the whole bowl isn’t ideal.

I’m using it with an adapter in an 18mm, so sticking hasn’t been a problem for me either.

Overall, if you need an extra bowl, you’re okay without a handle, and you don’t mind using it with a 14-18mm adapter, I think the 14mm stubby is still a good option today. :)

It would also be good for people who want to dab through a spare bowl they don’t put flower in since for that you really just need something safe for the head to sit on.

I see @Stu posted a request to stop talking about shipping while I was writing this, but I’m leaving it in a spoiler tag in case anyone still wants to read it. Feel free to delete it and this paragraph if you want, Stu. :)

I completely agree that it sucks to come here to read good and useful information about the FlowerPot only to find a bunch of posts related to shipping, but I also think it’s fair to ask NewVape to shore up the cracks in their system that occasionally leave someone hanging for an excessive amount of time.

When I ordered during the Black Friday sale, I was a little frustrated at the time it took to ship and at the lack of response to the email or two I sent (which to be fair could have been lost in spam or something), but ultimately they got my order out and even wrapped my handle for me, I’m assuming because I mentioned my recently broken hand in my email.

I think they’re good people selling great products, and also being a small business owner I understand their side of things, but I do hope that we can stop seeing people post these kinds of issues because they stop happening and not just because we don’t want to read about them.

Thanks @NewVape710 for making things right in the end, and I hope that the few new customers who are having issues will have a similarly good resolution to their cases. :)

The 14mm stubby bowl with an EQ screen is my daily driver bowl!!
Just a pinch and it clouds up nicely and is evenly roasted, every time!
I use it in an 18 to 14 reducer, so when dumping it out I grab the glass reducer that is always cool to touch! No burnt fingers or burns yet!!

Wanted to add that I have pretty much all their bowls and use the 14mm stubby exclusively!

Top Bottom