Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Likes2vape

So...I’m sitting down to set up my FP system for the first time but ecstatic has turned to frustration. I have the Shovelhead bowl and shower head but I don’t seem to have the joint. Am I missing something or is this a discreet part that somehow didn’t get included? After it taking so long to get to me I’m going to be pretty bummed out if I now have to wait again. But hoping it’s user error on my part somehow

@NewVape710 please help
Man that sucks. The post for the bowl to connect it to glass is missing?

Likes2vape,
Reactions: YaMon

Likes2vape

Yes. That’s exactly the piece.

What’s strange though is if you look at this full kit it doesn’t like a post...

https://www.newvape.com/showerhead-bundle
Yeah the standard handle bowls don’t have a post but the pan/shovelhead bowls do use a post. It’s shows it on the 3rd picture in the above link. That really sucks, you hav anew toy and you can’t use it.:bang::bang:

Don’t worry NV will get you sorted out it probably be best to send an email. Maybe @newvape918 can help out.

exony

Yikes, 2 weeks and my package still hasnt moved from florida on shipping. I got a single message from support but it was never followed up.

exony,

Doktor Dub

Meaning they wont give it up because of Produktsicherheitsgesetz (ProdSG).

Deutschland nimmt Sachen ernst
Germany takes things seriously

Germany has a VERY serious and special way of doing... things... :bang: especially everything to do with administration which is often much harsher then the actual law....

This is the reason i avoid ordering from non EU countries whenever possible...

more "nice" examples in the Vapman Thread ( customs) and the Dynavap Thread (drivinglicense etc....)

single departments tend to get pretty wild sometimes... which SUCKS big time.

End rant :myday:

graydeh1

REP for TRVP ATTY, Shellshock/Tectonic and more.
Company Rep
My enail coil (20mm highfive) has put a couple scratches where it (hugs) onto the WA head, anyone else notice that? Also I noticed my WA head was not threading all the way due to my coil, I turned it around 180 degrees and now it threads all the way.

I am getting full herbs extraction at about 710 or a little higher, still fine tuning for double deckers.
But now its weekend, my FP sits away until monday and Im missing it, even with my sequoia and cupcake distillate Ccel pen.
I have all but retired my old faithful the Mighty.

Last edited:

Alexis

Gosh sorry for you guys who have copped bad luck with shipping delays and missing parts. It pains me to see you all (and us) having extended waits until are start to hear glowing reports of happiness from over the moon new users.

Strange twists of fate are holding this up, I check this thread every day lookong to see lots of happy new faces but it is very slow-go atm with stops, starts, delats and unexpectwd anomalies.
Hang in there guys. I feel your frustration believe me I do. It will all be over soon and you will never look back.
C'mpn USPS, C'mon Germany, C'mon Newvape. You all have played at least some part in the drama. Gotta get these guys sorted and happy asap!

MAbud

I appreciate the help. Just being honest that going two weeks to receive my order, unreturned emails and now missing parts is not a great start. I’m trying to be reasonable about it all but one thing after the next if tough to deal with, especially when the service to deal with the issues is lacking...

MAbud,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Friends this same exact scenario happened last Black Friday.
If you're gonna wait for a large sale before ordering, chances are MANY others are doing the same, which is bound to cause delays in processing.

Also with Mother's Day coming up the postal service is already backed up.

Vitolo

Vaporist
Yes. That’s exactly the piece.

What’s strange though is if you look at this full kit it doesn’t like a post...

https://www.newvape.com/showerhead-bundle
Looking at the image you show, I see a post.
It is inside the glass, so not clearly visible.
Without the post, the shovelhead bowl would be balanced precariously on the bubbler.
UMvQyJq.jpg

Last edited:

MAbud

Yes, I get the post is in the image. The problem is that it’s not included somehow in the parts list or when you order the whole kit. That’s the issue

MAbud,

jfrsn

Yes, I get the post is in the image. The problem is that it’s not included somehow in the parts list or when you order the whole kit. That’s the issue

It's the size bud, 18mm or 14mm you had to have chosen one. That is the post size.

jfrsn,
Reactions: YaMon

Zementos

If you watch the unboxing video on last page it looks like it should have been included. Hopefully I'm more lucky... will see tomorrow. Keeping fingers crossed...

Zementos,

wildything

I have had my showerhead flowerpot for over a week now and I can't stop using it lol. Despite the vapor being a bit harsh I've been loving the huge clouds I can get at the 700-710 temp range. Combined with a layer of kief and a decent dab I'm blown away! :o Additionally I love that the thick vapor clouds can easily milk my larger combustion tubes that seem to be too big for all my other vapes due to over cooling the vapor. And those big tubes give giant hits! The airflow through the showerhead is the least restriction of any vape I have tried and now the question is should I get a quartz dish flowerpot for tastier dabs..?:hmm:

Last edited:

graydeh1

Company Rep
Theres usually at least a 10 percent off code available. "Kiefivy" is one.
They also just had a may 4th sale.
I ordered on 420 with the code and had it in one week to Canada.

graydeh1,
Reactions: Vitolo

PoopMachine

Upgrade to the Ti post. You'll thank me later.

They shouldnt even sell the stainless post but hey, it does mess up with nut so they can sell more nuts so I guess there is that.

PoopMachine,

jfrsn

Man, you guys are making me nervous, I ordered the below kit.
https://www.newvape.com/flowerpot-sic-combo-20mm-1

It says the below on the site. It says this is all you will need if you have a glass piece at home, but makes no mention of the post. I am really hoping this comes with the post right now.

The FlowerPot w/ SiC Disk Starter Kit from NewVape is everything you need if you already have that phatty glass at home! Start Twaxing today with the revolutionary FlowerPot system.
  • This Kit Includes:
    • 20mm Heater Coil & Controller (9109 and 9190 or 9089)
    • Wrap-Around head (3062)
    • Coil Cover (3061)
    • FlowerPot 20mm Coil Nut (3066)
    • LolliCap Carb Cap (2854)
    • Stable Aluminum Base (3004)
    • 14/18mm Male or Female Body
    • Coil Handle (2943)
    • Beamer Ti Screen

graydeh1

Company Rep

It says the below on the site. It says this is all you will need if you have a glass piece at home, but makes no mention of the post. I am really hoping this comes with the post right now.

The FlowerPot w/ SiC Disk Starter Kit from NewVape is everything you need if you already have that phatty glass at home! Start Twaxing today with the revolutionary FlowerPot system.
  • This Kit Includes:
    • Coil Cover (3061)
    • Coil Handle (2943)
    • Beamer Ti Screen

Hi man, you look good there's Panhead and Shovelhead bodies, and OG ones which could get stuck as far as I know.
There's been threads here saying that the only difference between a panhead and Shovelhead is the way it looks. Yours seems to have the pan head.

graydeh1,

MAbud

• This Kit Includes:
    • Coil Cover (3061)
    • Coil Handle (2943)
    • Beamer Ti Screen

That’s exactly my issue. Plus verified it with NewVape it would come with everything I need. And yet no post included...hoping for a different outcome for you and I am still waiting a response from them

MAbud,

jfrsn

Hi man, you look good there's Panhead and Shovelhead bodies, and OG ones which could get stuck as far as I know.
There's been threads here saying that the only difference between a panhead and Shovelhead is the way it looks. Yours seems to have the pan head.
I hope so buddy, I'll find out once customs releases it.

jfrsn,

Vaporware

That’s exactly my issue. Plus verified it with NewVape it would come with everything I need. And yet no post included...hoping for a different outcome for you and I am still waiting a response from them

That sucks man...you can buy the bowls and posts together or separately, but if you ordered a kit it should be there for sure. Simple packing mistake I guess.

The good news is that the main purpose of the post is to hold the bowl on the glass. If you can safely attach the bowl to your glass or even just hold it in place during use (be careful not to touch the nut on the head because it’ll be hot), you should be able to use it now.

I just tried it with no post, holding the bottom of the bowl in place, the seal was fine and it should work pretty much as expected until your post comes in.

Alternatively, if you have or can get any glass bowls to try, as long as either side of the ShowerHead fits on the bowl you can use that for now.

If you have to turn the head upside down though, or if the glass has very thin walls, just support the handle while in use so you don’t put too much pressure on the glass or have it fall off if it’s upside down (which some here do but is not a way it was intended to be used).

Top Bottom