Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
i just noticed that @VapeFiend.com has the NV TI double wooven screens in stock - so what do the experts say: Worth 6.79Euro for one screen?

I am hoping so, I ordered 3x so that I can enjoy rosin inside the FP w/o flowers based on what was reported in the thread. I believe a single double weave screen will also cut back quite a bit on bits getting into our adapterrs and WT's.

Easywider

Simple is the way
Best screens ever, you will have zero regrets. They do a great job at stopping particles, my favourite part about these screens is how rigid they are.

You can tamp whole nugs into crumbs right on the screen.
You can really go nuts on the de-bowler without knocking them out or damaging them.
Cleaning is easier as you can get aggressive on stubborn spots with a brush or dab tool.

For me they have ruined all other screens.

graydeh1

REP for TRVP ATTY, Shellshock/Tectonic and more.
Company Rep
I pretty much exclusively use the dnail wraparound and I love it for flower, dabs, or double deckers!! It milks hard core and is way better to dab off of than the SH. I still dab quite a bit and do not care for dabbing off the sh at all. I find that I do not miss the sh for flowers so the wa is perfect for me.

Sounds good, I went with the newvape sic WA.
I really like it, I'm just on the fence of whether I should buy a shower head when I want to use flower only or if I can achieve pretty much the same result with just my wraparound flower only?

graydeh1,

Likes2vape

Sounds good, I went with the newvape sic WA.
I really like it, I'm just on the fence of whether I should buy a shower head when I want to use flower only or if I can achieve pretty much the same result with just my wraparound flower only?
Pretty much the same results but the sh is definitely different with the wide open air flow. It takes a little more technique because of it. You can use the showercap and it makes it pretty much like the wraparound with flower. The showerhead is nice to have and play with for sure.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
That was a nice 1 man, lots of milk. :science:

Too much milk! There were tears streaming down my face :)

Sorry if this has already been covered, but what is people's take on capping with the SH with only flower? Just nice for some lower temp flavour hits? Or can you use it to fully extract at a lower PID temp?

I may have covered this a little ;) (that means, I went on about this loads! :) Worth checking out my posts if you want to delve into lower temps and carb caps. Basically, its worth doing). Saying that, I'm nearly always at 635f these days. I always cap for flower with my adapted OG carb cap (6 holes dontcha know, keeps the wide open airflow but adds the extra oomph of a carb cap), but Im mostly rosin atm (needs the proper one hole cap).

i just noticed that @VapeFiend.com has the NV TI double wooven screens in stock - so what do the experts say: Worth 6.79Euro for one screen?
:leaf:

An essential purchase, for sure!

Thai

Trying to get up off the couch
It seems like there is a lot of demand for a dry herb enail type vape with a non metal airpath. I don't know much about machining quartz, SIC, or glass but I'm pretty sure it's doable with quartz or SIC. What I have seen with New Vape is that they have steadily improved their product using customer feedback.

Are there any company reps who check this thread who could comment on the feasability of something like this?

Vitolo

Vaporist
It seems like there is a lot of demand for a dry herb enail type vape with a non metal airpath. I don't know much about machining quartz, SIC, or glass but I'm pretty sure it's doable with quartz or SIC. What I have seen with New Vape is that they have steadily improved their product using customer feedback.

Are there any company reps who check this thread who could comment on the feasibility of something like this?
At this time, the owner/creator of the Flowerpot tries to keep up with the posts and feedback, as best6 as anyone could.
Being in the business he is in, and the demands made upon him for the machining process, and the multitude of other aspects of the business, I understand he may be forced to respond here in FC at a diminished rate.
Trust me... I know the man, and he is monitoring user's requests and desires, and devotes all of his time trying to satisfy our needs.

MAbud

Apologies if this is a dumb question...just got my FP setup tonight and was surprised the handle didn’t come already wrapped. Is there an easy way to see how best to wrap it?

MAbud,
Reactions: Shrike

jfrsn

Guys! I eyed the flowerpot for months and thought about it non stop. It is a huge purchase, even for those who can afford it. I currently use an E-Nano, Arizer Air and sometimes a Vapman and have been super happy. The E-Nano produces huge clouds and does everything I want it to do. Well, the flowerpot has made it to my country and is awaiting customs, I should get it soon. I am honestly nervous, anxious, I thought I had VAS. I've never had a vaporizer give me such emotions.

I may be at a 9/10 right now.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

There are a few on the market already. We've discussed a quart flowerpot in here before, it's not likely.

Guys! I eyed the flowerpot for months and thought about it non stop. It is a huge purchase, even for those who can afford it. I currently use an E-Nano, Arizer Air and sometimes a Vapman and have been super happy. The E-Nano produces huge clouds and does everything I want it to do. Well, the flowerpot has made it to my country and is awaiting customs, I should get it soon. I am honestly nervous, anxious, I thought I had VAS. I've never had a vaporizer give me such emotions.

I may be at a 9/10 right now.

The only thing you have to be nervous about is trying to avoid putting everything else up for sale. It's gonna blow those away.

DrRishi

And anyone in Germany who wants one without shipping costs?

:leaf:
Well worth it. I bought 3 a while back. They stop all but the smallest crumbs and they seem to last for ever. I leave the screen in place when I clean it. I use alcohol and a little brush. I am still on my first screen and its probably almost a year now. Still looks brand new.

exony

10 days now my flowerpot has been sitting in Florida since being "shipped". Nothing definite heard from support no explination or response. They are getting more enails and coils tomorrow I think then they will actually ship my order for real. God dang though, my throat and lungs are ready for the vapor

I do believe I will be the first person to test this device as an alternative to tobbaco bong rips. If it does work out this could be a huge revelation for tobacco bong addicts accross the world.

Last edited:

Justpassedu

Are there any company reps who check this thread who could comment on the feasability of something like this?
There machine shop is geared towards metals. Also keep in mind glass breaks easy, titanium does not. You may be better off with the Elev8r by 7th floor for a all glass airpath and some including myself have made them work with a coil rather than a butane torch but I will tell you the Flowerpot for me just crushes it in performance . I do not notice much of a taste difference at all and extraction has been much quicker with the Flowerpot. Now I am selling it bc the Fp rains supreme. You got it right though NV does listen and always improve. It's great to have a ever evolving vape and company.

@MAbud did you actually look at the handle , it cannot come pre-wrapped , the design is to put the two halfs together , screw them down and than wrap. It is pretty simple.

Likes2vape

You may be better off with the Elev8r by 7th floor for a all glass airpath and some including myself have made them work with a coil rather than a butane torch but I will tell you the Flowerpot for me just crushes it in performance .

I was going to get a elev8r but I think I will hold off now. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on it. I’m really spoiled by the fp. It hits so hard!!!!

Justpassedu

I was going to get a elev8r but I think I will hold off now. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on it. I’m really spoiled by the fp. It hits so hard!!!!
Yw, I feel spoiled also. The Fp just works so darn well. Fit and finish is top notch. I only tried the Elev8r bc someone had recommended it and I scored 1 at a nice discount off a member. It's been sitting in a draw after about 6 uses and has not left.

Likes2vape

Yw, I feel spoiled also. The Fp just works so darn well. Fit and finish is top notch. I only tried the Elev8r bc someone had recommended it and I scored 1 at a nice discount off a member. It's been sitting in a draw after about 6 uses and has not left.
That’s about what happened to my SV3 too. Although I did take it camping this weekend and it worked well but I was still missing the fp.

Top Bottom