Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

exony

Oh no im not even frusterated. Its not like newvape is intentionally holding my flowerpot having a few goodbye seshes with it before they send it off xD
I just get excited when I order new things.

graydeh1

REP for TRVP ATTY, Shellshock/Tectonic and more.
Company Rep
Holy shit, holy shit. My FP is out for delivery, this is a record from the US to Canada for me, 1 week and it had full tracking all the way through on the USPS website, although I paid a little more for this shipping , it's gotten here about a week faster than all other deliveries I get from the US.

Alexis

Holy shit, holy shit. My FP is out for delivery, this is a record from the US to Canada for me, 1 week and it had full tracking all the way through on the USPS website, although I paid a little more for this shipping , it's gotten here about a week faster than all other deliveries I get from the US.
:rockon: Im genuinely excited for every one of you lucky soon to be FP owners. Absolutely no envy, despite having an in-house Showerhead that is out of bounds to me personally while being my favorite vape of all time, I still take unrestrained joy in seeing new users (and old) happiness with the setup. Looking forward as ever to multiple upcoming new user reports. C'mon USPS we're ALL waiting here!:nope:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Got my little 4.20 NV purchase today, actually think it got here Saturday. Super speedy, halfway around the world! Impatiently waiting till I have the funds for the FP/auber (soon come!) but I couldn't wait to get the loading scoop tool for my other vapes. @Baron23 sold me on one and he was so right, it's a small thing that makes a big difference! Its machining is lovely, especially considering that it's an accessory. I just mean it's not a big moneymaker or big item for NV. Makes me really want some more NewVape metal in my life.
I figure I'll have to get the SS model when I pick up the Showerhead/Cap :brow:...

@graydeh1 Nice! That's pretty freakin quick, mate! And really good that NV was interested and receptive on your points about international shipping. I know you caught mild flack at the time, but good on you for using the thread to address a valid concern and good on NewVape for caring about each and every customer and using this thread to make their services the best they can be, worldwide! Enjoy your beautiful monster when it arrives and report on your scientific findings when you can.

Welcome to FC @newvape918 ! Gonna have to get yourself a dope avatar!

Alexis

Got my little 4.20 NV purchase today, actually think it got here Saturday. Super speedy, halfway around the world! Impatiently waiting till I have the funds for the FP/auber (soon come!) but I couldn't wait to get the loading scoop tool for my other vapes. @Baron23 sold me on one and he was so right, it's a small thing that makes a big difference! Its machining is lovely, especially considering that it's an accessory. I just mean it's not a big moneymaker or big item for NV. Makes me really want some more NewVape metal in my life.
I figure I'll have to get the SS model when I pick up the Showerhead/Cap :brow:...

@graydeh1 Nice! That's pretty freakin quick, mate! And really good that NV was interested and receptive on your points about international shipping. I know you caught mild flack at the time, but good on you for using the thread to address a valid concern and good on NewVape for caring about each and every customer and using this thread to make their services the best they can be, worldwide! Enjoy your beautiful monster when it arrives and report on your scientific findings when you can.

Welcome to FC @newvape918 ! Gonna have to get yourself a dope avatar!
Hey man. So- I take this as pretty solid confirmation that you WILL be relocating soon to Flowerpot heaven (I could see the direction you were heading).
Good choice which would have been my recommendation. Really hoping you get your desired and deserving medical clearance at last very soon.
Btw, you owe me for several bags of :popcorn: which I got in esepecially for your Herbo review, but which are now past their BBE!
So you have some making up to do my friend. ;) So just let me know please when I need to buy some more. Can't wait for you (I wonder if you will beat me to the Herbo now, could be close possibly.)

jfrsn

You guys are lucky, even though I was told mine was shipped I think mine maybe caught in USPS hell. It is still stuck on pre-shipment since Thursday.

Soon enough I'll be enjoying mine. I really hope it isn't lost or something.

Last edited:

graydeh1

Company Rep
Thx @pxl_jockey.
I will give her a test ride tomorrow evening. Maybe ill go with just flower for my first experience, though I went with the WA / sic I should probably have a dab ready today rock!

Im sure you're good @jfrsn , your a couple days after me if I remember right, mine just started getting updates more frequently in the past few days.

My quartz quest has been in the mail for 2 weeks now ;)

jfrsn

Thx @pxl_jockey.
I will give her a test ride tomorrow evening. Maybe ill go with just flower for my first experience, though I went with the WA / sic I should probably have a dab ready today rock!

Im sure you're good @jfrsn , your a couple days after me if I remember right, mine just started getting updates more frequently in the past few days.

My quartz quest has been in the mail for 2 weeks now ;)

Agreed the part that makes me nervous is it is in pre-shipment, as in it appears the post office still hasn't even received the package yet. I would imagine it should at least have been accepted.

jfrsn,
Reactions: graydeh1

graydeh1

Company Rep
Yes, seems weird. But what I know it will show the last place it was scanned until a new scan is made (at next facility). Seems it wasnt accepted, or atleast not scanned at that point.

Contact newvape and let them know. Im sure it will figure itself out (easy for me to say, but true).

Sending good vibes man.

I just got delivery notification, im actually excited. Didnt think a new vape ( unintended pun ) could do this anymore. I have a quartz quest 2 and some maxvapor ccells in the mail atm. Nice week ;)

graydeh1,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Damn this tube looks on point for the Showerhead.

rBVaSVrdiweAGfQGAACeranIEgA665.jpg

https://www.dhgate.com/store/product/flower-queen-with-flower-of-life-perc-and/411585971.html

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer

Ville23

You guys are lucky, even though I was told mine was shipped I think mine maybe caught in USPS hell. It is still stuck on pre-shipment since Thursday.

Soon enough I'll be enjoying mine. I really hope it isn't lost or something.
I was in the same boat. The USPS "tracking" wasn't helping much either.
It took 8 days to get to Colorado but I definitely don't blame NV at all, they've been very helpful!

Didn't mean to derail the thread with more shipping issues but I've had my lovely FPSH kit since only Saturday and I had very high expectations after reading through most of this thread.
Well I'm very happy to report that I'm in LOOOOOOOOVE!!!:love:
This vape has even exceeded my expectations and I've barely even dialed everything in yet.
I've had many great vapes over the years but this one extracts like nothing I've ever experienced.
The tiny amount of flower that it takes to cloud up my Mobius is truly amazing.

I wasn't sure about ordering the whole kit but I'm sure glad I did!
The base is great and holds everything well and I just love that little PAX loading tool!

I guess my only "con" would be that I get damn thirsty and I haven't had this kind of cotton mouth in years. But it's totally worth it for such a wonderful vaping experience.

Thanks to NewVape for making such an amazing and fun vape!
I look forward to LOTS more testing! :rockon:

Last edited:

530rasta

Why use such a great product with some cheap China glass?

I have my newvape on my kevin murray dichro rainbow bubbler, so sweeet

530rasta,
Reactions: davesmith

aphidii

Why use such a great product with some cheap China glass?

I have my newvape on my kevin murray dichro rainbow bubbler, so sweeet

I barely had $400 to pony up for a flowerpot on sale, let alone another 1k+ for some glass, that's why. Unless that bubbler can get me $1000 worth of higher than any other glass, I think I'll stick to DHGate.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I barely had $400 to pony up for a flowerpot on sale, let alone another 1k+ for some glass, that's why. Unless that bubbler can get me $1000 worth of higher than any other glass, I think I'll stick to DHGate.
This! I don't think the FP's vapor is better depending on your glass and its maker, is it fellas? All of NV's videos and the majority of the others here are using DHglass, I think...
@530rasta there are threads devoted to your post's topic over in the Glass section, you should weigh in over there! :nod: :tup: So funny (odd) how these things pop up in several places sometimes, it's like there's an FC hive mind phenomenon!

For me, owning and using an expensive rig won't work because dad's vape budget is so far down on my priorities. I get panic attacks about having two kids in university soon, I honestly can't justify spending lots. The FP on the other hand, that's easy to justify. That's a wise investment that pays dividends! I'm happy for @aphidii good on you for making it happen! Everyone (literally everyone) loves their FPs when they arrive! Let us know what you think! :clap:

DrRishi

I have to agree. The FP is easy for me to justify expensive glas is not. Couple that with the fact that I have stone floors throughout my house then cheap glass makes sense. I bought a simple honey bubbler about 2 years ago and it is still doing great service. I think it was Euro 50.

Don't get me wrong, if beautiful glass is a hobby then please enjoy (I own a boat so I know about expensive hobbies, it would be far more cost effective to simply hire one when I want to go out on the water but ......) but from a purely functional point of view I don't think I could tell the difference.

LabPong

I like that indeed havent seen that one so far. Looks like a perfect alternative to the stereo matrix. Except the base is very narrow. Thats the only downside to it for me, as well as price of course.

Yea....that part was a negative for sure....should be about 4.25 inches at base ring.

I have to agree. The FP is easy for me to justify expensive glas is not. Couple that with the fact that I have stone floors throughout my house then cheap glass makes sense. I bought a simple honey bubbler about 2 years ago and it is still doing great service. I think it was Euro 50.

Don't get me wrong, if beautiful glass is a hobby then please enjoy (I own a boat so I know about expensive hobbies, it would be far more cost effective to simply hire one when I want to go out on the water but ......) but from a purely functional point of view I don't think I could tell the difference.

Great points for sure!

I would love to try a real mobius and see how smooth the percs are. But at 10 times the cost....not sure I can justify that part.

Buying several different glass pieces from dhgate.....and only spending half of what you would on a $300+ piece.....you get some crap ones, but some are really good too. So it is cheaper to just get a bunch and sell/give out the ones you dont use or want. That is how I justify spending so little on glass.

With this method of purchasing at a much lower cost.....I got an awesome stereo matrix clone that performs unreal with my flowerpot. My ion close is nice too....I can use it with any vape big and small...and with a drop down it gets the job done with very low draw resistance just like my stereo matrix one.

Let me just add this though. Oh yea I would love to own some genuine mobius glass....but still as far as performance goes....I would rather drill a carb hole in my chinese glass and get higher performance over being scared to drill one in a super expensive piece.

So if you want much smoother draws from your flowerpot with your glass.....get a diamond drill bit for glass/tile from the hardware store and go for it. Being able to clear the chamber without extended drawing or lifting the joint....is freaking priceless to me.

Last edited:

graydeh1

Company Rep
I went with the sic wrap around head set ( with shovelhead and lollicap ) as Im using concentrates almost 100 percent atm.

But I would like to get back into flower also.

How are peoples flower only experiences with the wraparound head?

Thinking ill grab a showerhead. Do I just need this: ShowerHead for 20mm Coil (3063)

graydeh1,

jfrsn

I went with the sic wrap around head set ( with shovelhead and lollicap ) as Im using concentrates almost 100 percent atm.

Thinking ill grab a showerhead. Do I just need this: ShowerHead for 20mm Coil (3063)

Feel free to come try mine out when I get it. That's the part I oredered, hope it's the right one. I'm also mainly on concentrate but I love my flowers .

jfrsn,
Reactions: graydeh1

Danksta

Just remember some of us "flower guys" used to be "oil guys" before the SH came into our lives. Once we got the SH, the whole game changed man. :D

graydeh1

Company Rep
Will do, I hope yours comes very soon.

Yesterday in my parcel locker (triple stack) was my box from newvape, my Ccells for distillate and the cherry on top, my package of herbs/shatter/distillate.

Top Bottom