Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Vaporware

I had to get the showerhead in addition to the sic dish, I kind of wish I got the quartz dish and Ti dish in addition but I was already pushing it with the showerhead. Let me know if you wanna try it out first :D.

Good choices! If you want to dab off of Ti, you can always use the shower head, and most people seem to prefer SiC anyway so if you don’t already love quartz you probably won’t miss it. You can always check it out later if it still interests you, otherwise enjoy your new FlowerPot(s)!

Edit: Oh, and don’t forget about “convection dabs” as some were calling them; putting concentrates on flower or a stack of double-weave screens (or concentrate pads from other vapes with less good results). I think putting them on flower’s the best way to go there, but you may prefer something else. If you want to, you can even dab through all of that. ;)

graydeh1

REP for TRVP ATTY, Shellshock/Tectonic and more.
Company Rep
Thanks mista jfrsn, wheres weezie ;)

Thats quite the offer, I should take you up on that when my ccel distillate cartridges come in so I have something for you to try also!

graydeh1,
Reactions: YaMon

maxymods

Good choices! If you want to dab off of Ti, you can always use the shower head, and most people seem to prefer SiC anyway so if you don’t already love quartz you probably won’t miss it. You can always check it out later if it still interests you, otherwise enjoy your new FlowerPot(s)!

Edit: Oh, and don’t forget about “convection dabs” as some were calling them; putting concentrates on flower or a stack of double-weave screens (or concentrate pads from other vapes with less good results). I think putting them on flower’s the best way to go there, but you may prefer something else. If you want to, you can even dab through all of that. ;)
For convection dabs I was wondering if you guys go higher or lower temps or if I should stay at my bud temps? Recently picked up the shower cap dabber and it changes the experience so much 100% wish I bought it when I first got my FP!

Last edited:
maxymods,
Reactions: steama

lazylathe

Almost there...
Brought out the SH to test some new strains and bring it back into rotation again!
Todays's test was a new to me strain called God's Blue Cough a hybrid of God bud, Blueberry and Strawberry cough.
Reeks and has an odd flavor profile, to me it is Blue Dream and Green Crack mix.
Hits really hard leaves you brain dead and slooow...

https://kootenaycraft.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=346

jfrsn

Edit: It shipped out today! It comes from a different email. I accidentally ordered 2 wrong pieces and contacted them right away, I was told they would change them to what I requested but I never got confirmation and the invoice is the same. Here is to hoping!\

2nd Edit: They just got back to me, they are finalizing the changes I requested and will be sending me my revised order.

Last edited:

snamuh

ghost
Oh wow...

This showerhead will be great for hemp strains.

I'm thinking I made the right choice with getting both although I haven't tried the wrap around..

My plan is the SH for hemp and the WA for high thc steains with some kind of microdose basket plus the sic filled with cbd.

I've only take two hits and damn I don't think I've had smoother vapor ever.

Set to 555 and used the shower cap.

Edit: I think I had some pennywise mixed in with that hemp! (varient higher than 1:1)

Last edited:

Zow237

Found out the glass bowl is 62 shipped 20 for the bowl 42 for international shipping. If anyone wants to get in on an order we can cut the shipping costs. I did also get the dimensions from them as well

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
Tonight is a FlowerPot night!
An herbal FP night.......
18mm Male Body one piece bowl, with Showerhead configuration coming down on that bowl, at 700º.
Gonna be Chem Dawg in that bad boy......
..and tonight, for a change, I won't be using the dry tube.
I will use the Mobius Bubbler.
I am certain that I will tear my way through 2-3 grams.
It's just the mood I am in.
I am wishing all of you a FlowerPot time this evening

Ville23

Sounds great Vito...Enjoy!
Can't wait to introduce my Mobius bubbler to my new FP, hopefully soon!
I ordered the night before 420 and it's not going to be here till Saturday?
I know it's not NewVapes issue but I thought over a week to Colorado was a bit long?!
Guess I'm just a bit anxious :rolleyes:
Oh well, maybe a nice Vito video to get me through :tup:

Last edited:

graydeh1

REP for TRVP ATTY, Shellshock/Tectonic and more.
Company Rep
Edit: It shipped out today! It comes from a different email. I accidentally ordered 2 wrong pieces and contacted them right away, I was told they would change them to what I requested but I never got confirmation and the invoice is the same. Here is to hoping!\

2nd Edit: They just got back to me, they are finalizing the changes I requested and will be sending me my revised order.
Glad it shipped, seems you caught the mistake in time, I thought I messed my order up also, but I just misread something. So I should be good.

LabPong

Sounds great Vito...Enjoy!
Can't wait to introduce my Mobius bubbler to my new FP, hopefully soon!
I ordered the night before 420 and it's not going to be here till Saturday?
I know it's not NewVapes issue but I thought over a week to Colorado was a bit long?!
Guess I'm just a bit anxious :rolleyes:
Oh well, maybe a nice Vito video to get me through :tup:

Did you get a tracking email? I know another in NY that just got their order yesterday, as well as me getting parts yesterday too.

Last edited:

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
Hello Flowerpot Customers and Enthusiasts, Thank you for a very successful 420 sale. Although I have not been posting I do try and read the forum as much as possible. We have recently implemented a new support ticket system that helps bring some much needed organization to our incoming inquires. Please email support@newvape.com and a ticket will automatically be created logging your questions. I've yet to find anyone to create the glass bowl to my specs. I continue to try and have a custom bowl made that uses a 3/4 screen. We have recently been revamping our international shipping rates. I appreciate you all posting your recommendations. Please welcome @newvape918 as the newest newVape team member. We are currently sold out of 20mm coils, black controllers, sic dishes, and some of our glass rigs. Everything is scheduled to be back in stock by the end of next week. Between myself and newvape918 we plan on spending more time reengaging in this wonderful forum. Thank you all for allowing my company to grow and thrive. #flowerpower #peace

Justpassedu

Hello Flowerpot Customers and Enthusiasts, Thank you for a very successful 420 sale. Although I have not been posting I do try and read the forum as much as possible. We have recently implemented a new support ticket system that helps bring some much needed organization to our incoming inquires. Please email support@newvape.com and a ticket will automatically be created logging your questions. I've yet to find anyone to create the glass bowl to my specs. I continue to try and have a custom bowl made that uses a 3/4 screen. We have recently been revamping our international shipping rates. I appreciate you all posting your recommendations. Please welcome @newvape918 as the newest newVape team member. We are currently sold out of 20mm coils, black controllers, sic dishes, and some of our glass rigs. Everything is scheduled to be back in stock by the end of next week. Between myself and newvape918 we plan on spending more time reengaging in this wonderful forum. Thank you all for allowing my company to grow and thrive. #flowerpower #peace
Good to see you my friend. Glad the 4/20 sale went great.

lazylathe

Almost there...

Hope you stick around more Edwyn! It was awesome bouncing ideas around in almost live time!
Welcome @newvape918

Glad the sale went well for 420!! I have seen a lot of new owners on a few forums!!

Zow237

Damn it :( I open the box from new vape and there is nothing in it but a screen and no bowl like I ordered. Well that blows, I ordered one item, can't be that difficult.
Edit: they sent me a tI screen by accident. :(

Last edited:
Zow237,
Reactions: graydeh1
Top Bottom