Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
@Blueberryyumyum I'm not sure why you are being hostile to those trying to help you, but it is not a good way to go about getting your questions answered.

Let's all leave personal insults out of the thread. Rant via PM if you must. Use the ignore feature if necessary.

Let's please try to keep this thread on topic. Further personal insults will be met with warning points.

Thank you

:peace:

Blueberryyumyum

Dude, all you've done is insult people who contribute way more than you have, and ask questions that have been answered ad nauseam and could easily be found with a search (or perhaps, if you read the description on the SH bundle on NVs site... which points to the DHGate 220v controller)

You should have taken your own advice like a page ago.

So what? Am i not allowed to ask questions? What is this? Since when do i need to follow you are other people's instructions?

Blueberryyumyum,

buddingglasshead

So what? Am i not allowed to ask questions? What is this? Since when do i need to follow you are other people's instructions?

They are the rules of the forum.

• All members must be treated in a respectful and adult manner. All members should respect and adhere to the promotion of harmony within the community. Do not attempt to disrupt the community in any way.
  • No flaming. Do not post any content that harasses, insults, belittles, threatens or flames another member. Please be nice to newbies.
  • Lurk before posting. Please search and read before posting to see if your topic is already covered.
  • Read threads before posting in them. Thread rules may be outlined in the first post.
  • Stay on topic. Please avoid derailing or side-tracking discussions.
  • No spamming. Please do not double-post or cross-post the same message in multiple locations.

Blueberryyumyum

@Blueberryyumyum I'm not sure why you are being hostile to those trying to help you, but it is not a good way to go about getting your questions answered.

Let's all leave personal insults out of the thread. Rant via PM if you must. Use the ignore feature if necessary.

Let's please try to keep this thread on topic. Further personal insults will be met with warning points.

Thank you

I am not being hostile just that people are being rude and arrogant because i was asking a question. Show me the personal insults i have written in this thread... I don't think i have 'insulted' people for anything personal. I only have generalized the mentality of most people in this thread. Which is correct and should be known by those who are concerned. I have tried several times to keep the thread on topic but some people in here are just going and going on with it like grandma's... What else do you want me to do? They are being hostile towards me and bashing me in group with several members, following like sheeps... Trying to be those on "the good side".

Blueberryyumyum,

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I gotta give give it to you dude, this has me in hysterics. This & @muunch s post above have me rolling so hard I'm crying!!! :lmao::rofl: This thread ain't so bad after all!!!

The threads fine :)

Im craving chocolate but I literally have no money at all, so Im going to do massive ShowerHead rips and bake some apples instead.

It wont satisfy my chocolate craving, but I will be very, very high :D

Grifo

Since getting the SH I have gone from 775 tob750 to 725 now I'm at 685 all uncapped nice! I was worried that the harshness wasn't going away due to the air flow.

What does the ignore feature do? Cause I just used it.

Blueberryyumyum

The threads fine :)

Im craving chocolate but I literally have no money at all, so Im going to do massive ShowerHead rips and bake some apples instead.

It wont satisfy my chocolate craving, but I will be very, very high :D

This thread is not fine... This thread is psycho... Bake apples? What you gonna make?

Blueberryyumyum,

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Since getting the SH I have gone from 775 tob750 to 725 now I'm at 685 all uncapped nice! I was worried that the harshness wasn't going away due to the air flow.

Nice! Think you might go back to the OG for flower at all or is the SH feeling like a worthy purchase?

Ignore feature a go go.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Show me the personal insults i have written in this thread...

Did i ask you a question? NO i did NOT. You don't have to answer in the name of someone else. ANd btw I don't have no idea of anything? You think i have nothing else to do than to read every post in this thread? Get your mind right and stop criticizing people for asking questions. Sit down and stay humble.

Clearly i'm fed up with the advice you're giving and you're free arrogant behavior you're giving away just because you're a proud NV owner.

And i'm talking about you both @psychonaut, @Morty ... Give yourselves a break and post something useful instead of your lousy replies.... Wow... What happened to this forum and the cool members...? I'm feeling like a Kim Jong-un and you guys think you're Trump...

Why can't we disable non useful posts... I wish i could... I know better than that... Some people have just nothing else to do than vape and browse...

@psychonaut I get it now... The flowerpot thread is like the cool table at a mental hospital. You're not allowed to sit unless you're approved by the current patients...

First of all, apparently you have nothing else to do than to keep going on with this... Second, there are a lot of friendly FC members but not many in this thread... And for the last part stop behaving like the FC police and do something useful with your TIME. I have been polite all the way but YOU my friend are getting me on the border of insulting you. DO you understand that?

apparently nothing else to do than to give such comments trying to play the therapist and police over everyone..

What are you doing here anyway? You wanna be part of the cool table at the mental hospital?

I'm sure I could go on... If you need further clarification, PM me.

Now can we please get back to discussing the FP?;)

Last edited:

Blueberryyumyum

I'm sure I could go on... If you need further clarification, PM me.

Now can we please get back to discussing the FP?:goon:

LOL i bet you're good at fishing... I don't see any 'personal insults'... When we speak about personal insults it is directed at a person's character, personality, or individual traits. Arguments are not insults AFAIK and you don't have to show me a bat:goon:...

if-you-have-to-yell-or-use-personal-insults-you-have-lost-the-argument.jpg
Does-you-ass-ever-get-jealous-of-all-the-shit-that-comes-out-of-your-mouth_o_114627.jpg

Blueberryyumyum,

Grifo

Nice! Think you might go back to the OG for flower at all or is the SH feeling like a worthy purchase?

Ignore feature a go go.
I'm gonna wait on the cap before I make a decision but so far the only 2 things I miss about the OGFP is the restricted airflow and the SIC dish for dabbing. I was getting better flavor with the OGFP but it's because I was at 630F capped and a pre heated bowl. I'm sure I can replicate that with the SH and the cap with out heating tje bowl once I get the cap. I am happy with the SH, I just wish it had SIC inserts

I will not be going back to the OGFP for flower but I will for dabs or twax hits.

Grifo,

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I'm gonna wait on the cap before I make a decision but so far the only 2 things I miss about the OGFP is the restricted airflow and the SIC dish for dabbing. I was getting better flavor with the OGFP but it's because I was at 630F capped and a pre heated bowl. I'm sure I can replicate that with the SH and the cap once I get it. I am happy with the SH, I just wish it had SIC inserts

Gotcha. If you were at 630f capped already on the OG, I'd be interested to know where you end up capped with the SH. I'm kinda settled on 630f, SH, capped, for the moment, it changes every other week it seems :)

EmDeemo,

Blueberryyumyum

You're right, the bat was not necessary. I've edited my post. Now as I mentioned, if you would like to discuss this matter further, send me a PM. I'm trying to get this thread back on track.

Thank you.

I'm glad you calmed down. No need for that Stu i will continue my journey and had enough of this thread for today. Peace out :peace:

Blueberryyumyum,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
LOL i bet you're good at fishing... I don't see any 'personal insults'... When we speak about personal insults it is directed at a person's character, personality, or individual traits. Arguments are not insults AFAIK and you don't have to show me a bat:goon:...

if-you-have-to-yell-or-use-personal-insults-you-have-lost-the-argument.jpg
Does-you-ass-ever-get-jealous-of-all-the-shit-that-comes-out-of-your-mouth_o_114627.jpg
I've tried to give you every opportunity to continue posting in this thread, but it seems that you are intent on causing discord here.

We have a rule:
  • All members must be treated in a respectful and adult manner. All members should respect and adhere to the promotion of harmony within the community. Do not attempt to disrupt the community in any way.
  • No flaming. Do not post any content that harasses, insults, belittles, threatens or flames another member. Please be nice to newbies.

Also:
  • Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the site. If you have any concerns or queries relating to a staff decision please take it up in private with a staff member.

Enjoy your vacation.

RalphsBlend

Hey guys, long time lurker, first time poster.

I recently picked up a wraparound head to augment my showerhead and tried that out with herb the other night. Problem is I kept finding that with the load size I was using there ended up being a hole in my herb where the airflow would concentrate, leaving an "herb donut" around the inside edge of the bowl.

I tried drawing more slowly but the hole generated was still present, just slightly smaller.

I do typically load a fairly conservative dose (enough to cover the screen at a depth of 2-3 mm) in a adjustabowl with the 14mm post.

Is there any tricks to the technique I'm missing? Is the load just to small?

I never had the OGFP so my learning curve starts with the showerhead, and I didn't have this issue with the SH but that doesn't surprise me as the area with holes in is wide enough to have even air pressure across the bowl.

At any rate, any tips are appreciated. :)

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
how did it work for you compared to the cap that fits?

Not very well :) IIRC I ended up using the underside of a small glass jar more than the LC.

Was the trade in thing NV did for the new cap also include people who owned the lolli?

Sorry, cant remember!

I recently picked up a wraparound head to augment my showerhead and tried that out with herb the other night. Problem is I kept finding that with the load size I was using there ended up being a hole in my herb where the airflow would concentrate, leaving an "herb donut" around the inside edge of the bowl.

I tried drawing more slowly but the hole generated was still present, just slightly smaller.

I do typically load a fairly conservative dose (enough to cover the screen at a depth of 2-3 mm) in a adjustabowl with the 14mm post.

I never had the OGFP so my learning curve starts with the showerhead, and I didn't have this issue with the SH but that doesn't surprise me as the area with holes in is wide enough to have even air pressure across the bowl.

Hello!

Are you saying the hot air isnt hitting the flower, its just moving your load to the sides instead?

RalphsBlend

@emmdeemo Yes, it just gets pushed out of the way.

I forgot to mention, I did try using the carb cap, but it did not fix the issue, though it did somewhat lessen it.

@Grifo I was running at 650F, both uncapped and then capped after the first hit didn't work out.

RalphsBlend,
Reactions: EmDeemo

Grifo

What temp are you at? are you hitting it capped or uncapped? If you hit it hard it will do that.

Not very well :) IIRC I ended up using the underside of a small glass jar more than the LC.

Sorry, cant remember!

Hello!

Are you saying the hot air isnt hitting the flower, its just moving your load to the sides instead?

Its working okay for me. Im at 600F right now and im getting tasty hits. I jsut tried using glass and that works better thanks

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
Goddamn...
This thread has gone straight to hell since I checked in last. Wow. Just wow. :(

On a contributory note, I am still solidly lovin' the full nug roast at 650-ish in uncapped ShowerHead style! :D

I find that occasionally adding a tiny fresh scoop of fine grind during the 5 or 6 draws I get from an average peanut sized chunk helps maintain flavor and fresh terps... though breaking up the nug as the heat crispens it also helps maintain wonderful flavor throughout. Seriously, folks... I've tried my ShowerHead in just about every conceivable use discussed in this longass thread... but full nug roast is something ELSE completely! Lovely flavor from start to finish, and less time spent at the grinder! :)

Top Bottom