Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Blueberryyumyum

It's simple, i don't need you all to explain a book... I don't think my questions were over the top to the extent that i didn't look properly in this thread.

First of all i'm located in Europe and have looked at this https://www.dhgate.com/product/240v-uk-version-electric-dab-nail-without/403371731.html

I looked the parts up that i need besides the controller above. I wanted to order it but first i need some more information because i have been confused by some members.

The confusion comes from the following response on the dhgate controller and i hope someone can clarify it once and for all:

Don't forget that the NV coils have another wiring than "normal", "D-nail" suited ones! You have to buy only NV coils or to rewire other ones. NV has another XLR pin connection of their coils and controller than other manufacturers. Nearly all have the pin connetions like D-Nail. So you have to buy new coils everytime at the seller at dhgate when you should need a replacemnet part or another coil or you have to rewire a "D-Nail" XLR connection to the NV one.

Blueberryyumyum,

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
It's simple, i don't need you all to explain a book... I don't think my questions were over the top to the extent that i didn't look properly in this thread.

First of all i'm located in Europe and have looked at this https://www.dhgate.com/product/240v-uk-version-electric-dab-nail-without/403371731.html

I looked the parts up that i need besides the controller above. I wanted to order it but first i need some more information because i have been confused by some members.

The confusion comes from the following response on the dhgate controller and i hope someone can clarify it once and for all:

Don't forget that the NV coils have another wiring than "normal", "D-nail" suited ones! You have to buy only NV coils or to rewire other ones. NV has another XLR pin connection of their coils and controller than other manufacturers. Nearly all have the pin connetions like D-Nail. So you have to buy new coils everytime at the seller at dhgate when you should need a replacemnet part or another coil or you have to rewire a "D-Nail" XLR connection to the NV one.

With ya DHgate controller, you'll get a heating coil that the ShowerHead fits around. The coil plugs into the controller, the plug it uses doesnt work with other manufacturers controllers.

It means you can use any manufacturers 20mm coil and controlller, but if you buy the NV approved one, you wont be able to mix and match between other manufacturers controllers and coils for use with the showerhead.

I'm autistic and communication isnt my strongest feature, so if that didnt make sense, feel free to ask.

EDIT: I'm in Europe too and use the NV controller/coil. Rewiring the plug on the coil isnt a hard job if you've done any soldering before, should you wanna use the same coil on a different manufacturers controller.

btka

Did i ask you a question? NO i did NOT. You don't have to answer in the name of someone else. ANd btw I don't have no idea of anything? You think i have nothing else to do than to read every post in this thread? Get your mind right and stop criticizing people for asking questions. Sit down and stay humble.

you think we have nothing better to do then tell you what you need to buy and also post you the links... nobody here is getting paid to answer your questions which have been answered already in this thread... but non the less friendly fc members try to help you... you should be more thankful and polite then the friendly people including @Hogni (who is a well repected forum member) will help you... but nobody have to help you... at the end you are asking and need help... and also our time is short not only yours... also there is a search function... but as long as you are polite fc members will help you!

BTW if you only want to consume flowers you do not need the carb cap! if you want to use concentrates it is needed...

Blueberryyumyum

you think we have nothing better to do then tell you what you need to buy and also post you the links... nobody here is getting paid to answer your questions which have been answered already in this thread... but non the less friendly fc members try to help you... you should be more thankful and polite then the friendly people including @Hogni (who is a well repected forum member) will help you... but nobody have to help you... at the end you are asking and need help... and also our time is short not only yours... also there is a search function... but as long as you are polite fc members will help you!

BTW if you only want to consume flowers you do not need the carb cap! if you want to use concentrates it is needed...

First of all, apparently you have nothing else to do than to keep going on with this... Second, there are a lot of friendly FC members but not many in this thread... And for the last part stop behaving like the FC police and do something useful with your TIME. I have been polite all the way but YOU my friend are getting me on the border of insulting you. DO you understand that?

BTW, i'll only consume flowers and i DO need the carb cap for lower temperatures... You're advice is not good my friend i wish you the best with your journey in life. Peace :peace:

Edit: i can see why you guys have so much post counts... apparently nothing else to do than to give such comments trying to play the therapist and police over everyone... GO take an example of the member @ataxian that's what real FC members are all about... What are you doing here anyway? You wanna be part of the cool table at the mental hospital? What a shitty welcome in this thread, i'm out. Thanks, bye, good christmas, happy new year, and vape till your dead :peace:

Last edited:
Blueberryyumyum,

johnny1976

I have two MiniNail controllers, two flat coils and two 20mm coils. The two 20mms are for both FP. One for SH and the other for the Dnail wrap around. Both 20mm coils have Newvape enail handles and they fit as good as the do on the Newvape Coils. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks Shooby!

johnny1976,

Square4Life

First of all, apparently you have nothing else to do than to keep going on with this... Second, there are a lot of friendly FC members but not many in this thread... And for the last part stop behaving like the FC police and do something useful with your TIME. I have been polite all the way but YOU my friend are getting me on the border of insulting you. DO you understand that?

BTW, i'll only consume flowers and i DO need the carb cap for lower temperatures... You're advice is not good my friend i wish you the best with your journey in life. Peace :peace:

Edit: i can see why you guys have so much post counts... apparently nothing else to do than to give such comments trying to play the therapist and police over everyone... GO take an example of the member @ataxian that's what real FC members are all about... What are you doing here anyway? You wanna be part of the cool table at the mental hospital?
Alright bud, point has been made. Let's refrain from beating this dead horse any longer.

Aside from that, @Blueberryyumyum it seems you now know more of what you need in regards to the FP...is there anything else you are confused about or need help with?

Edit: all the bickering needs to go to PM's if it just has to be continued. We tell new users to read through the thread to find info, which I did and agree with, but can you imagine reading through all of this bs? Starting with the adjustable bowl drama. That'd be a bitch to read through nor does it bode very well for us and the thread.just my .02

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE

Edit: i can see why you guys have so much post counts... apparently nothing else to do than to give such comments trying to play the therapist and police over everyone... GO take an example of the member @ataxian that's what real FC members are all about... What are you doing here anyway? You wanna be part of the cool table at the mental hospital?

This is not a way to achieve your aims. Look up above a few posts and you'll see someone trying to be very helpful and answering your question.

Please chill and stay on topic.

Blueberryyumyum

Alright bud, point has been made. Let's refrain from beating this dead horse any longer.

Aside from that, @Blueberryyumyum it seems you now know more of what you need in regards to the FP...is there anything else you are confused about or need help with?

Edit: all the bickering needs to go to PM's if it just has to be continued. We tell new users to read through the thread to find info, which I did and agree with, but can you imagine reading through all of this bs? Starting with the adjustable bowl drama. That'd be a bitch to read through nor does it bode very well for us and the thread.just my .02

Yeah, of course i know enough but the part of the control box and the plug i do still NOT get... All the fuzz about it and helpfulness of the people around it is not helping me out...

The definition of this thread is the following:

Last edited:
Blueberryyumyum,
Reactions: Morty

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Here's a quick little breakfast toke!

You have the best lighting for showing those hits, very nice :)

Yeah, of course i know enough but the part of the control box and the plug i do still NOT get... All the fuzz about it and helpfulness of the people around it is working on my nerves...

I answered your question further up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Square4Life

Yeah, of course i know enough but the part of the control box and the plug i do still NOT get... All the fuzz about it and helpfulness of the people around it is working on my nerves...

So the controller and coil which NV sales uses a different wiring configuration than most coils and controllers. If you buy their "combo", all will be fine. But if you buy a NV coil, and then try to use with any controller but the one NV sales, it will not work unless you rewire the pinout on the coil. Same way, if you buy the NV controller, you must use NV coils OR you can buy some other company's coils and rewire the pinout on the coil.

It sounds like you need a controller other than what NV provides...so buy that controller and it may\should come with a coil. As long as it is a 20mm barrel coil, you should be good to go.

Let me know if you are still having issues and I'll continue to help but let's try to pull back on insults. We're all here to help.

Edit: just looked at your dhgate link for the controller. It has a 20mm barrel coil so you are all set. May want to look into making or buying a handle to it's easier to handle.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I know. But still it doesn't make sense to me... Why should i have to mix and match between other manufacturers controllers and coils for use with the showerhead?

You dont have to.

But imagine your coil died and you decided to buy one from anyone else, it wouldnt fit in the controller and vice versa.

EmDeemo,
Reactions: Hogni

Morty

I'll stay centered. @Alexis (@Alexis, @He's a dude, @I'm not @alex), I appreciate the kind words. I won't start anymore shit. It's crazy. Some dude was giving @steama a bunch of attitude & lip in Ask FC the other day for no good reason. Blows me away. That's all I'll have to say on that or any other similar topic. So, let's get to the pertinent's shall we.

1st off, I'm super fucking excited to be able to finally be able to try this beast & fit it into the rotation. I was planning on getting a GS next, but my budget was strict & this was more in line w/ that number. Still can't wait to get the GS though. Talk about a powerhouse trio w/ the SV3!!! :rockon: So w/ a budget in mind, this is what I got.

Newvape ShowerHead for 20mm coil - $60
(for flower!!! :leaf:)
&
NewVape ShowerHead Coil Nut - $20
(because they both say "ShowerHead" :lol:)

NewVape 20mm Enail Coil - $35
&
NewVape Single Black Enail Controller - $85
(1st Enail !!! :bowdown: :rofl: :bowdown:) :mental:

NewVape FlowerPot Stubby 14mm Male Body - $20
&
10pk of Stainless Steel Screens - $1

Going down to a local head shop to get a 18/14mm reducer for the 14mm Stubby bowl. Searching,"14mm Stubby"
http://fuckcombustion.com/search/52165313/?q=14mm+Stubby&t=post&o=date&c[thread]=23162 I found this this post on how to use some silicone to allow easier handling of the Stubby bowl
This is what i did with my Stubby bowl , small ring of silicone , makes it very easy to handle :
rU9wURy.jpg
Also plan on getting some Ti screens shortly down the line as well (single weave).

I know that NewVape ended up discontinuing the Kick Stand, & I heard of people using soldering iron stands, coffee mugs & other things to rest the coil on, but after a little digging I decided to go w/ the Errlectric stand (USA site) suggested by @lazylathe in this post
I use my Errlectric stand, very simple and effective.
cVy9GGW.png

http://errlectriccanada.com/index.php/shop/product/67-errlectric-nail-heater-stand

It also works killer for the Ti Herbo as the fins are a perfect fit between the Ti fins!

I definitely plan on getting the Coil Cover & another (different) bowl. Not sure on the ShowerCap. I know people were experimenting w/ VapeXhale ELB's & Arizer EQ screens, so I need to go back & do a little digging & see what worked & what didn't. Also read people are enjoying concentrate sandwiches w/ this beast ?!?! If anyone knows anything about @Morty, it's that he loves his concentrate sandwiches!!! And there's a video of Payton Penn I believe where he's just dabbing straight off the inside of an empty bowl ? Gotta go find that video again.

I think I got all the basics to get me off the ground & flying :hmm: (then I figured I can add on around it every few weeks). W/ the code TWAXVAPOR & shipping it came to $207. Not too shabby!

I have a feeling this is gonna be fun. :rip:

:bowdown:

Last edited:

Blueberryyumyum

You dont have to.

But imagine your coil died and you decided to buy one from anyone else, it wouldnt fit in the controller and vice versa.

I get that but what is the chance that the coil dies?

So the controller and coil which NV sales uses a different wiring configuration than most coils and controllers. If you buy their "combo", all will be fine. But if you buy a NV coil, and then try to use with any controller but the one NV sales, it will not work unless you rewire the pinout on the coil. Same way, if you buy the NV controller, you must use NV coils OR you can buy some other company's coils and rewire the pinout on the coil.

It sounds like you need a controller other than what NV provides...so buy that controller and it may\should come with a coil. As long as it is a 20mm barrel coil, you should be good to go.

Let me know if you are still having issues and I'll continue to help but let's try to pull back on insults. We're all here to help.

Edit: just looked at your dhgate link for the controller. It has a 20mm barrel coil so you are all set. May want to look into making or buying a handle to it's easier to handle.

This one includes the coil https://www.dhgate.com/product/240v-uk-version-electric-dab-nail-without/403371731.html

EDIT: i will look for something heat resistant to cover the coil....

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I get that but what is the chance that the coil dies?

No idea but its the only thing thats really going to be a consumable in the SH set up.

EDIT: i will look for something heat resistant to cover the coil....

Why? Watch some ShowerHead videos and read the thread, I'm not sure what you think you need to cover the coil with? NV sell a coil cover but its not there to be heat resistant.

EmDeemo,
Reactions: Hogni

Blueberryyumyum

You see... You guys are making this more complicated than it already is. Keep it simple and just say that the set is sufficient. No this other guy tells me i should buy other coils, switch wires, etc... Blablabla.... You see very well that the link i'm showing multiple times includes a coil. I'm trying to get this sorted for other people in Europe that need a NV FP. Don't get me wrong but this is a give, get , and give situation which will help others out as well... Hope everyone teaches his lesson from this as this thread needs some civilization.

I know and already saw that. I'm going to make or look for another enail handle solution. Thanks.

Blueberryyumyum,

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
You see... You guys are making this more complicated than it already is. Keep it simple and just say that the set is sufficient. No this other guy tells me i should buy other coils, switch wires, etc... Blablabla.... You see very well that the link i'm showing multiple time includes a coil. I'm trying to get this sorted for other people in Europe that need a NV FP. Don't get me wrong but this is a give, get , and give situation which will help others out as well... Hope everyone teaches his lesson from this as this thread needs some civilization.

Mate, pages back, we all went through all this European thing. I did it myself. Your link is in my signature and has been there the whole time.

So really, if you'd approached this without the insults and demands, you wouldnt have had any questions in the first place. You're not helping anyone, but you are getting help that you continually argue with or just flat out dont acknowledge.

Blueberryyumyum

Mate, pages back, we all went through all this European thing. I did it myself. Your link is in my signature and has been there the whole time.

So really, if you'd approached this without the insults and demands, you wouldnt have had any questions in the first place. You're not helping anyone, but you are getting help that you continually argue with.

No my friend not true, i did NOT start the insults. Some guy named hosni started arguing for nothing. When you're being arrogant and foolish towards me i will put you back in your place. That's it mate.

Blueberryyumyum,

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
No my friend not true, i did NOT start the insults. Some guy named hosni started arguing for nothing. When you're being arrogant and foolish towards me i will put you back in your place. That's it mate.

I am in no way going to be drawn into a conversation about 'who started it', because I am not five years old.

Good luck with your purchase.

Blueberryyumyum

I am in no way going to be drawn into a conversation about 'who started it', because I am not five years old.

Good luck with your purchase.

No, but you do want to END the conversation about 'who started it'. You just showed it and the proof is here. You are being the five years old. I had enough of this mentally sick and wack thread. Thanks for wishing me luck but good luck to yourself. Your lousy manipulation might work with others but will not work with me. The people who liked your post and follow like sheeps are weak and so are the people trying to defend the guy i had an arguement with. Draw your conclusions and rethink twice. MAybe this time you will finally understand that it's better sometimes to shut your mouth.

Last edited:
Blueberryyumyum,
Top Bottom