Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
good one >>> LMAO!

Innovation is why everyone here is a fan of NewVape I would think. Can you name another vape company the innovates faster or better? I can't.

I have been following the flower pot since it was released. I definitely think there is a method to @NewVape710 breakneck innovations and I love them but there is another part of this from a consumer's perspective.

I for one knew the 'showerhead' was just released like most FP people here on FC, but I was not completely aware of the thinking that goes behind 'when' a product is released and put on the NewVape website for sale. I have learned that the products at NewVape can change within a week so to solve this problem all a person needs to do is wait and watch things for a little while. I will let my other pals be the early adopter.

:)
As previously stated. I understand. :horse:

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
So i'm a better machinist than wordsmith. Seems my comments are being taken out of context. I can assure you that I have all to lose by selling products before there ready. unlike china I actually use the products that we make and sell. Continuing to build a reputation based on innovation, quality, and customer satisfaction is most important to me.

wibbleplonk

good one >>> LMAO!

Innovation is why everyone here is a fan of NewVape I would think. Can you name another vape company the innovates faster or better? I can't.

I have been following the flower pot since it was released. I definitely think there is a method to @NewVape710 breakneck innovations and I love them but there is another part of this from a consumer's perspective.

I for one knew the 'showerhead' was just released like most FP people here on FC, but I was not completely aware of the thinking that goes behind 'when' a product is released and put on the NewVape website for sale. I have learned that the products at NewVape can change within a week so to solve this problem all a person needs to do is wait and watch things for a little while. I will let my other pals be the early adopters.

:)
Agreed, it's great to see NV innovating and striving for perfection. It's really impressive to see such dedication. But as you say, the approach they're taking could be considered somewhat novel from a consumer perspective. Most people would expect to have to opt-in to a beta group in order to receive access to bleeding edge designs that are subject to frequent and / or unannounced changes. Some people like tried and tested.

I wonder whether effectively communicating the design and manufacturing process up front somehow would avoid confusion. It's understandable that customers like to make informed purchasing decisions.

wibbleplonk,

ichibaneye

Its a great time to be a live!

FUCKING A, ROGER THAT!

you rock buddy, a very good guy imo! :tup:

That means a bunch to me man. Thank you! This past year and then some had been a really hard one for me. And I've been places and seen things maaaan! :D Sometimes a person just catches a sucker punch from life. Thus my hiatus from FC for awhile.

But I'm back now and I'm a man on fire:nod: Yessir!

wibbleplonk

So i'm a better machinist than wordsmith. Seems my comments are being taken out of context. I can assure you that I have all to lose by selling products before there ready. unlike china I actually use the products that we make and sell. Continuing to build a reputation based on innovation, quality, and customer satisfaction is most important to me.
It must be tough being product designer, manager, manufacturer, support, etc, all rolled into one. That's a lot of different hats to wear. Full marks for taking the time out to interact with your customer base.

I don't think the forum style is always easy to follow, either. There's lots of people talking at once, going in different directions, etc. It's sometimes difficult to follow and things inevitably get lost in translation.

If the conversational approach begins to pose a problem or become counterproductive you could instead release proofread product announcements / updates and then answer questions via Q&A's or something. Or hire a PR team. :p

wibbleplonk,

ichibaneye

I love FC but I don't allow my feelings to be hurt here. People are too far removed to allow for that. Besides if things were 'that bad' I would simply turn to my Flower Pot for comfort and relief.

:nod:

Agreed, I'm the same. A grain of salt.

Next week I'll definitely be getting more than comfortable with the FP. Let's just say it's going to be down right intimate. Lights down low, some Barry White playing, just the two of us making things happen together. Ohhhhhh yeaaaaaaaah mmmmmmm! :razz:

Likes2vape

I have the showerhead combo and 20mm wrap around d-nail center post coming. I think between the two there isn't going to be a better option for vaping or dabbing. I already love the original design and I'm super stoked on the wrap around design. I think it will greatly improve the dabbing experience letting me take the temps lower without pooling. I hope it acts more like a flat coil with the dish being wrapped.

The only improvement I can see taking place with the showerhead is getting a SiC/quartz/sapphire insert but I'm not holding my breath for it since the showerhead was designed for flower enthusiasts who want a super open air flow.

The party bowl sounds interesting but I'd say just keep the original base design with the much bigger bowl available. They are double the size of the handle bowls.

ichibaneye

I have the showerhead combo and 20mm wrap around d-nail center post coming. I think between the two there isn't going to be a better option for vaping or dabbing. I already love the original design and I'm super stoked on the wrap around design. I think it will greatly improve the dabbing experience letting me take the temps lower without pooling. I hope it acts more like a flat coil with the dish being wrapped.

The only improvement I can see taking place with the showerhead is getting a SiC/quartz/sapphire insert but I'm not holding my breath for it since the showerhead was designed for flower enthusiasts who want a super open air flow.

The party bowl sounds interesting but I'd say just keep the original base design with the much bigger bowl available. They are double the size of the handle bowls.

I also have a few items on the way and a few more to order come Tuesday. You and I'll will be working with some of the same things. I'm excited to compare the open flow to the og version.

I'm with you, I like big bowls! And the original base is where it's at.

That's why I'm ordering 2 of the stubby males. Just in case they ever go out of style I'll be set in the long lung run.

I was thinking on this too. I like open and restricted draws both. I was basically a blunt smoker only for like 20 plus years. So... That being said what are your thoughts on carb capping on the new showerhead? I'll be trying it out for sure once we've got a carb cap that fits the SH correctly.

Last edited:

goodpunk6

So with all this talk about innovation lately, I'd like to remind everyone about a little concept I like. --

The simplest solutions can be extraordinary.

iPiAfgH.jpg

4bZfwHo.jpg

I absolutely love the Newvape Kickstand. If you don't have the tray or a really suitable place to lay your flowerpot/coil, I promise you, this is it. Not only does the stand look cool sitting next to the titanium bowl, and flowerpot, its sturdy, and can sit on any surface without slipping. Yes you can sit your flowerpot on your dab mat when you have this thing. I frequently lay it on my desk with confidence. I was previously using a thick glass ashtray from the 70s and that thing finally cracked from thermal expansion. There is absolutely no way this kickstand cracks.

@NewVape710 Thanks for this bud. I hope they fly off the shelves.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
So with all this talk about innovation lately, I'd like to remind everyone about a little concept I like. --

iPiAfgH.jpg

4bZfwHo.jpg

I absolutely love the Newvape Kickstand. If you don't have the tray or a really suitable place to lay your flowerpot/coil, I promise you, this is it. Not only does the stand look cool sitting next to the titanium bowl, and flowerpot, its sturdy, and can sit on any surface without slipping. Yes you can sit your flowerpot on your dab mat when you have this thing. I frequently lay it on my desk with confidence. I was previously using a thick glass ashtray from the 70s and that thing finally cracked from thermal expansion. There is absolutely no way this kickstand cracks.

OK, I'm sold :)

Thats loads better than my cheap ass soldering iron stand :D

ichibaneye

@muunch no it has no integrated timer nor does it come with one. There are a couple options on the NV site for timers if you're interested in those.

My e-nail has been on 24/7 while I'm home since I've gotten it. Well besides when I've taken her on the road with me to show it off. I do of course shut it off when I'm away from the house.

I've got it setting on a nice metal surface. So if it does fall over or something goes wrong while I'm in a vape induced coma I'll have no worries. But I'm confident in how I roll so timers are not needed for me.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
@muunch no it has no invigorated timer nor does out come with one. There are a couple options on the NV site for timers if you're interested in those.

My e-nail has been on 24/7 while I'm home since I've gotten it. Well besides when I've taken her on the road with me to show it off. I do of course shut it off when I'm away from the house.

I've got it setting on a nice metal surface. So if it does fall over or something goes wrong while I'm in vape induced coma I'll have no worries. But I'm confident in how I roll so timers are not needed for me.

Do the coils not burn out quite quick? I thought I'd read it wasnt good for em to leave them on 24/7? Just wondering cos Im still only just over a month into owning my first enail and I'm still gathering intel :) :sherlock:

Likes2vape

I'll definitely be trying the showerhead with and without carb capping. Even if my cab cap doesn't fit exactly right I'm sure it'll work good enough to try out for the time being.

I unfortunately don't have a New Vape enail :bang::bang: and had to order my 20mm coil from China. I'm sure I'll have my New Vape stuff before I have my coil but the coil should be here by the end of the week I hope.

ichibaneye

iPiAfgH.jpg

4bZfwHo.jpg

That's what I'm talking about! Those photos really showcase that sexy chunk of metal. I had no idea it was so substantial. The NV site stock photo does not evoke this feeling quite so much. Thank you!

Do the coils not burn out quite quick? I thought I'd read it wasnt good for em to leave them on 24/7? Just wondering cos Im still only just over a month into owning my first enail and I'm still gathering intel :) :sherlock:

I think from what I read someplace it just concerned the overall life of the coil element. Which makes total sense. With new coils @ $35 dollars a pop (a damn good price compared to others out in the market) that and ordering a back up I'm not worried about it.

Plus on off cycles are harder on it I'd think. Just like starting a car. That initial dry turn over is what gets you over time. Oh... and finally this. Most people I know and from reading around different places, leave their nails on 24/7 from what I've gathered so far. Personally I think it's an owners choice.

I like the convenience of already having everything on for live fire! Safety off, locked, loaded.....and at the ready. :tup:

Last edited:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
That's what I'm talking about! Those photos really showcase that sexy chunk of metal. I had no idea it was so substantial. The NV site stock photo does not evoke this feeling quite so much. Thank you!

I think from what I read someplace it just concerned the overall life of the coil element. Which makes total sense. With new coils @ $35 dollars a pop (a damn good price compared to others out in the market) that and ordering a back up I'm not worried about it.

Plus on off cycles are harder on it I'd think. Just like starting a car. That initial dry turn over is what gets you over time. Oh... and finally this. Most people I know and from reading around different places, leave their nails on 24/7 from what I've gathered so far. Personally I think it's an owners choice.

I like the convenience of already having everything on for live fire! Safety off, locked, loaded.....and at the ready. :tup:

Yeah, Im still at the stage in my usage where every time I turn the FP off, I wanna turn it back on and use it five minutes later :)

I probably would be better off just leaving it on more :D

anasrzi

@NewVape710 will you make a Flowerpot retaining nut with a shelf for the D-nail Sapphire insert if I send you the insert? I really want to give sapphire a go and don't realize they are only 50 bucks or I would of already have one!!

I asked something similar about a shelf or if a sapphire insert @Likes2vape could rest on the ledge created by locking nut from NV @Justpassedu replied promptly about that saying it's a no go. However your taking about newvape creating one from scratch perhaps he'll be able to make something to aid the inclusion of a insert.

Yeah only 50 which is a bargain to test out sapphire, I sent mine back because I have a lead on a sapphire dish going cheap from a off line buddy, $300 for a bit of sapphire is mighty steep but the curiosity in me makes me wanna dab on that shit ;).

Top Bottom