Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Grifo

Would a longer stem in the bowl also help prevent the bowl from falling out easily? Or would there be comparability issues with certain
Got my confirmation scheduled delivery Monday. So stoked.

I ordered this today off Amazon. I couldn't find any videos of it but it looks like it sprays the water to the top, I've never seen this design before so I couldn't pass it up
link?

Grifo,
Reactions: grokit

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Am I right that the showerhead is just working with the integrated ti dish for concentrates?
New air intakes seem to improve the extraction of flowers but it's a pity that there's actually no way to use it with dishes/inserts made of other materials. So the showerhead seem to be developed for flower-only users who don't care about the quality of dabs or who are real ti afficionados for dabbing?

Is there no way to change construction for a more versatile use?

Otherwise you've to buy a showerhead for the best flower experience and in addition the old combo or the new wrap-around combo for the best dab experience?

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Am I right that the showerhead is just working with the integrated ti dish for concentrates?
New air intakes seem to improve the extraction of flowers but it's a pity that there's actually no way to use it with dishes/inserts made of other materials. So the showerhead seem to be developed for flower-only users who don't care about the quality of dabs or who are real ti afficionados for dabbing?

Otherwise you've to buy a showerhead for the best flower experience and in addition the old combo or the new wrap-around combo for the best dab experience?

yup, this is why I got confused. i was looking to add a sic dish to the shower head setup

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
So the showerhead seem to be developed for flower-only users who don't care about the quality of dabs or who are real ti afficionados for dabbing?

Seems like the Showerhead is kind of like an Herborizer Ti, flower-centric, but with a more convenient option for concentrates than the Herbo. I think true concentrate connoisseurs are going to opt for a D-Nail dish on top of the regular head though. Newvape mentioned sourcing their own dish inserts the other day, which definitely could fit the Showerhead down the pipeline though I'd imagine.

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
Seems like the Showerhead is kind of like an Herborizer Ti, flower-centric, but with a more convenient option for concentrates than the Herbo. I think true concentrate connoisseurs are going to opt for a D-Nail dish on top of the regular head though. Newvape mentioned sourcing their own dish inserts the other day, which definitely could fit the Showerhead down the pipeline though I'd imagine.

I've received quotes on domestic sapphire inserts with legit material certs, the min size order due to setup fees is high. I'd like to get the showerhead design stabilized before committing to the sapphire. for now there's a huge grade 2 troth for low temp dabs.

For now the Showerhead is designed for optimal flower vaping. The wrap-around head supports all the generic 25mm dishes. We offer the quartz and sic dishes but it is intended to fit them all.

Last edited:

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
I've received quotes on domestic sapphire inserts with legit material certs, the min size order due to setup fees is high. I'd like to get the showerhead design stabilized before committing to the sapphire. for now there's a huge grade 2 troth for low temp dabs.

So you're planning on (eventually) having inserts compatible with the showerhead?

I'm mainly looking to use this for concentrates. I was going to buy the 20mm SiC wrap around but I can live with the Ti for now if eventually I will be able to put inserts in there. I just don't want to spend money on the showerhead (which is more expensive to boot) if it's made with flowers first in mind.

muunch,
Reactions: Hogni

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
Here's my rudimentary drawing. My apologies for the quality it was scribbled out quickly. I sure hope you were not affected by the fire. the ledge will add cost and slow down the machining time. can I ask what the ledge's intended purpose is. some time function is more important than cycle time. I do understand the screen grooves.

On another note ......... FUCK COMBUSTION! 3 houses lost in the neighborhood to it last night. 5 alarm fire.

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed,

Baron23

m I right that the showerhead is just working with the integrated ti dish for concentrates?
New air intakes seem to improve the extraction of flowers but it's a pity that there's actually no way to use it with dishes/inserts made of other materials.

That is my understanding also, my friend.

Baron23,
Reactions: Hogni

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
So you're planning on (eventually) having inserts compatible with the showerhead?

I'm mainly looking to use this for concentrates. I was going to buy the 20mm SiC wrap around but I can live with the Ti for now if eventually I will be able to put inserts in there. I just don't want to spend money on the showerhead (which is more expensive to boot) if it's made with flowers first in mind.
i'd suggest you go with the wrap around for now as it already has the sic dish available today. it's unlikely that the wrap-around will be changing. The showerheads's design objective is to become the best in class flower vape. after we're confident that objective has been accomplished we will add a sapphire insert. I wouldn't be able to guess when that will happen. or make any promises it ever will.

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!

The showerhead has always been about flowers from the concept stages and will continue to be for maximising ones flower sessions in the future.

In a round about way you've already figured out your own question. It's simple from here on out my friend. I promise.

The Showerhead is maximized for flowers and the 2 available wrap around set-ups are for the best dabbing experince. Then lastly there the original FP too that'll work.

SO, if you're really all about zeee dabs then go with the D-nail Sic wrap around. It's got the larger surface area of the two wrap around styles for maximizing your dabbing sessions.

Problem solved, you're welcome. :tup:

I'm currently training for my FP gear to arrive, that way I don't go down in the first round when it all gets here. :freak:

@NewVape710 I've not been really using the ledge term. I believe That was @Justpassedu and his idea.

I totally understand the aspects of a longer machining process. It Just makes sense with the extra milling that will need to be done on the metal.

So my drawing was just showing the idea for various heights a screen could be inserted into.

I did have a concern that those channels may effect function down the road but only testing would reveal if this is true or not. Who knows for sure though.

I believe that @Justpassedu was using the word ledge for the same thing I mentioned, channels. Maybe he can clear that up for us? :)

The fires really only effected a few of my neighbors. But mentally it's a bummer big time. So I just told them if they ever needed anything to just ask. Like for some food or a place to crash for a bit. Thank you for reaching out and for your concern. :nod::rockon:

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

For now the Showerhead is designed for optimal flower vaping. The wrap-around head supports all the generic 25mm dishes. We offer the quartz and sic dishes but it is intended to fit them all.

I think more folks would be interested in Sic inserts for the Showerhead unless sapphire prices were really great. We can already run the D-Nail sapphire halo on the current setup anyways.

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
@NewVape710 Can the FlowerPot Coil Cover (3061) be used with the Wrap-Around Center Post for 20mm Coil (3062) or other configurations, besides the ShowerHead?

the coil cover will work with both centerpost heads

The coil can be flipped over to sit higher in the cover.

Although it will work with the 16mm coil it's a little fumbly getting the everything lined up and snug down.

coil_cover-2.jpg

coil_cover-1.jpg

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
Yes the showerhead is ready for primetime. I've never felt more proud or confidant about any previous newVape product. the showerhead is currently on my rig with no plans to change or remove anything about it. That being said I would like to reserve the right to make it better. My desire is for the showerhead is to be the best in class flower vape. obviously I feel it's already there. Any future changes would not render today's investment a bad decision. My opinion is it's unlikely that there's going to be any major improvements with flower vaping and the 20mm coil.

Justpassedu

@ichibaneye yes by channels / ledges I had meant the same thing. @steama it's great to have newvape always evolving the fp , I know some can get a bit flustered with new stuff coming frequently but most of us agreed the original design was amazing in its own right so anything new I like to just think of as a optional bonus. Users can buy any setup and get a great experience. Personally I love all the new ideas , the new showerhead sounds amazing and I cannot wait to try it but personally don't see my self dabbing out of it much as I favor Quartz and Sic to titanium. Not that it wouldn't be a great product and suite most people's needs , plus the quality of anything being made in titanium by NewVape is just top notch and the best that can be had. Hoping some some inserts at some point.

wibbleplonk

Just a thought, but to avoid confusion new items that are still under active development could be tagged with something like 'Latest and greatest; may be subject to small iterative design changes.' Just so people are aware that they might not be purchasing the final revision of a given design.

Or maybe separate areas with mature vs bleeding edge designs?

Or just a disclaimer in the FAQ about the continuous design / manufacturing process so people are aware that they're buying a snapshot of a continually evolving product.

0.02$

Last edited:

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
I agree 100%, however, personally I do not want to purchase a piece's first evolutionary step such as the showerhead at this point in time. I have learned exactly how this works now, for me it is important that I wait for a product to be more developed and completed before 'I' buy. So instead of buying a showerhead setup the moment the idea is released I am going to wait for a few months and watch how things develop. This way I am not purchasing the earliest developments and ideas, I will also get a more finished, perfected product.

:2c:

I get where you're coming from. I really do. I've been there myself more than a few times in life. Trust me!

However you'll most likely be waiting on no changes to the showerhead over the next few months if not much longer based on NV's reply to you.

NewVape said it's done and that he reserves the right to change anything down the road if it's needed or can be improved upon. Those are not his exact words but that's what was implied. He's basically flat out stated it's titts for him and a finished product.

Is not anything safe from a future innovation or to be improved upon in the unforeseeable future. I think no, nothing is safe. Just something to think about is all. Cheers! :cheers:

Last edited:

Baron23

respectfully disagree with this and hope @NewVape710 keeps on innovating like the mad scientist he is.

your post led me to believe that what I had purchased is more of a 'rough draft' than a finished product. From this point on I won't be so quick to drop a dime.

hehehe....just a friendly poke in the ribs, my friend. All good, but also sometime a bit funny. :tup:

Top Bottom