Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Justpassedu

WOOOAAW! Sick dude! Nice water too set up too! Thanks for posting that eye candy! :rockon:
Ty buddy , i normally don't use this piece to often but i figured it was nice to showcase the amount of vapor that this thing produces so quickly. Cannot wait to start trying some flower/dabs at the same time when the quartz insert arrives for it. Hopefully you all get on board and pick 1 up so we can all talk about it. I'll try and get some more videos soon.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ty buddy , i normally don't use this piece to often but i figured it was nice to showcase the amount of vapor that this thing produces so quickly. Cannot wait to start trying some flower/dabs at the same time when the quartz insert arrives for it. Hopefully you all get on board and pick 1 up so we can all talk about it. I'll try and get some more videos soon.
I like this thing?

F^ck no glass adapters to break.
Where can you get this?

This is so cool!

Justpassedu

I like this thing?

F^ck no glass adapters to break.
Where can you get this?

This is so cool!
Ty, Ty , i had a feeling you would. You can get them at - https://www.newvape.com/vape-essentials/flowerpot-twax-vaporizer , essentially if you already own a Enail all you'd need to get started would be the Head & Nut and Body , If you dont own a Enail they happen to sell one at only $85 which is a great price. You can do flowers and Shatter at the same time with it if you'd like or one or the other and yes no glass to break is always a huge plus. I love it so far and it hits harder than my Evo.

Justpassedu

Now all nthe flowerpot needs is a SIC insert and a heat shield to cover the coil :lol:
I am pretty sure they can get a sic insert made easy if asked , personally i like the quartz as sic is usually darker in color and the quartz helps me to see my nail and when its time to clean , its a bit harder with the sic and i have not noticed a huge taste difference between them when i tried a buddy of mine's out with his enail. A heat shield may be a good idea , most Enail's do not have a heat shield though , something like the sublimator's cage .

lazylathe

Almost there...
Looks like i will be joining the crew here!
Just ordered up the new quartz top, male body, carb vap, 16mm coil and a spare quartz dish!

I will rewire the coil with an XLR connector so i can use my RDK-200 or my cheap Chinese enail controller.

Either way after some use i will do a side by side with the Errlectric Herb Nail.

The Sub is now sitting unused for many weeks...

Alexis

Just ordered up the new quartz top, male body, carb vap, 16mm coil and a spare quartz dish!

I will rewire the coil with an XLR connector so i can use my RDK-200 or my cheap Chinese enail controller.

Either way after some use i will do a side by side with the Errlectric Herb Nail.

Lazy, you can'y go around acquring EVERY hard hitting vape on the planet! You will end up following in the steps of Neil Armstrong! (If any of that REALLY happened, depending on what you believe!)
Although, I dont think you will be keen on the Ti Herborizer for the time being. I am a tad curious why you arent a fan of Ti.

So if I end up with one myself, at least I can have my own PLANET to go to where I wont see the Lazylathe "I was ere" flag!:lol:

So, just to be clear, I bagsy the Ti! Hands off!:rant:

Last edited:

biohacker

You know my eye is still on the Herbo Ti Alexis! The only reason Lazy isn't is because he already has the XL with the RooR kit, and that way he'll be able to try my Ti, while I try his flowerpot. It's kind of a complimentary VAS we have!

Congrats on the purchase Lazy!!! :tup:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense

Lazy, I'm very eager for a side by side report on the Sub with the NV FP first!!
When will you get the FP?

biohacker

when i get my hex nail and nv flower pot

I HATE you! ;) How much is the Hex-nail and how much is the FP setup with discounts, etc?

It might be very hard to continue your break under this conditions(your good friend's vas attack)!!

I can handle the VAS attack (I think), it's the restless sleep and insomnia that are my weak link. However, this isn't just a voluntary break (cash for life may depend on it) so it's a good thing I have the willpower of an ox! :lol:

I'm very eager for a side by side report on the Sub with the NV FP first!!

Common man, you know what the report is going to be! FP IN! SUB OUT!

lazylathe

Almost there...
Lazy, I'm very eager for a side by side report on the Sub with the NV FP first!!
When will you get the FP?

Well i ordered last night and there were issues with either their website ordering or on my side.
I think it is all good although my order still says pending.
They are looking into it on their side.

I would guess about 2 weeks time it should arrive!

Justpassedu

Really happy some of you are jumping on board to try the Flowerpot out , now we can all talk about how great this thing extracts , make sure you pick up some extra iso when purchasing as it extracts so well it will dirty your glass quickly. Usually i hate dirty glass but in this case all i can say is it's definitely a good thing. I honestly cannot see how much better the Sub can extract as i am getting full extraction with every use to the point that there is just nothing left to vape anymore , i have tried throwing my avb into other vapes after a Flowerpot session with no luck of getting any more out. It really makes the perfect avb. I received my Quartz insert last night along with a newly designed Lolicap Carb cap , they both look like top quality. It was a late work night so i did not have a chance to try them yet but i am hoping to tonight and will try and post some results shortly for you all. For now here is a nice recipe Newvape provided me for my avb that i will try out , i usually make brownies with a similar method using coconut oil in a double boil for a few hours sitting in a crockpot :

SoDelicious

Salted Caramel Ice Cream
I HATE you! ;) How much is the Hex-nail and how much is the FP setup with discounts, etc?

:lol: Main reason I chose the Hex Nail was because I wanted only 1 Main controller to control basically all my heating heads. I hate having all theses wires everywhere. I am a minimalist so I like to keep everything as clean as possible.. or im just really ocd, LOL.

I was one of the People that made a pre-order in early February so the Hex-Nail ATM was $360 USD.

As for the FP I don't think I will be purchasing it until 4/20 (hopefully there is a sale by then):brow:

Justpassedu

1st hit of the day , after a long day of work. I just received the quartz and did a Flower/Dab. It taste amazing , I probably could have went with a smaller dab as I didn't finish it all in one hit but quickly took another after I recovered. I am really impressed with how well this works.
Oh and @SoDelicious the hex nail looks sick, I want one someday .

Top Bottom