Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
If you are international and don't like the shipping fees, you could hire a 3rd party exporter within the US to export the package for you. The shipping would only be domestic fees from NV + the export charge from the 3rd party exporter, plus you can select the shipment method so if you prefer fex-ex int'l, ups worldwide, dhl, etc.

jfrsn

Honestly these are the highest shipping prices I've ever had to pay to Canada from the states. Usually it's no more than $20-30 to ship something which is already expensive for shipping.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
True though I have no idea who they use for shipping. Is it USPS Int'l? Fed-Ex and UPS Int'l are closer to 70-90$ for a 2lb 7x7x7 package using their express type shipments.

psychonaut,

jfrsn

USPS is saying $65 as well which is just weird to me. I'll pay full price one day if I have to but to me something seems messed up with the shipping I've paid less to have heavier things shipped across the world from me.

Likes2vape

Yeah I just checked USPS website on shipping to B.C. (V0J postal code) from 90210 and it came out to $64 shipping for express with insurance. I didnt see any insurance option for 1st class mail which is slower with no tracking. I don’t think NV is trying to make any money in shipping it just costs that much unfortunately.

aphidii

It is really odd that it took quite a while after the sale went live for the shipping options to get all weird. Over the 24 hours I saw standard Int'l for 20, some people couldn't see that at all, I saw priority Int'l for 65 for Australia, then 108, then back down to 65 for Canadians yesterday but not Australia... Really weird, hopefully NewVape will let us know what happened when the dust settles.

jfrsn

It is really odd that it took quite a while after the sale went live for the shipping options to get all weird. Over the 24 hours I saw standard Int'l for 20, some people couldn't see that at all, I saw priority Int'l for 65 for Australia, then 108, then back down to 65 for Canadians yesterday but not Australia... Really weird, hopefully NewVape will let us know what happened when the dust settles.

That sounds about right $20 for standard international. I have friends here who have paid that, they said they had to contact newvape to credit them. I was fine with that but they never emailed me back, kind of wish I just bit the bullet for the 20% off ughh. Maybe there will be a Christmas sale.

Zow237

Found a glass bowl that I had laying around and turned the SH upside down. Def a game changer with no air leak, cant wait for for the stubby now. :o

Zow237,
Reactions: LabPong

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Oddly enough I was ready to buy today when I noticed shipping to Canada was $65. That's just a bit too much for shipping, that is nearly $100 CAD in shipping.

Such a shame, I was really looking forward to one of these.

I almost didnt order, but I took the hit. Better not get a brokerage fee!

Their shipping is steep.

Agreed it is just a bit too much, I think something is messed I've had people I know order and pay much less to TDOT.

Either way, you should let me try it :D Nice to meet you fellow Toronto VaporEnt!

To my Canadian friends, I am right across the lake. I'll give you an option. You can ship to me and I'll meet you somewhere. But is the drive worth it to you over paying the shipping? If you get this vape you will quickly forget what you paid for shipping. Respect! -YaMon

LesPlenty

Company Rep
AU$108 to ship to Australia=ridiculous, Vapcap sent for AU$0 postage, Fur2 US$15 postage, I went through all the checkout crap before I found out, so like most 420 sales, useless for Aussies. I don`t mind paying my fair share but US$108 is too much.
Even PIU charges US$48.50 as a minimum for anything to Oz, I was so looking forward to buying all my future stuff from them after reading up on his history, oh well :cry:

MileHighHuman

im not very fond of how the showered wiggles ontop of the bowl. Doesn't this allow for air/oxygen to enter into the vapor path and dilute the results ?

Also still cant find out how to people are using those ceramic screens from vapor brothers and why? I could see for flavor, but why when you also need SS screens along with it too?

MileHighHuman,
Reactions: Hogni

LabPong

im not very fond of how the showered wiggles ontop of the bowl. Doesn't this allow for air/oxygen to enter into the vapor path and dilute the results ?

Also still cant find out how to people are using those ceramic screens from vapor brothers and why? I could see for flavor, but why when you also need SS screens along with it too?

Go with a glass bowl and SS screen if you want better taste and smoother vapor.

Also, when I used the stock bowl I did not find it to be loose or any problem with the showerhead on it. Even using an aftermarket glass bowl that does not fit perfect and is not 100% sealed into the showerhead....it works perfect. All you need to do is direct the air passage holes into the load and you are good.

Likes2vape

The tolerance between the head unit and the bowl is very tight. If I put the bowl and showerhead together even with tilting it is pretty air tight. Air is going to take the path of least resistance so no worries about diluted vapor. We would’ve reported weak vapor. The total opposite is what is reported.

Vaporware

I can’t make any promises on behalf of NewVape, but if you email them about shipping, from what I’ve seen they’ll double check things and give you the cheapest option they can.

I know in the past there have been problems with high shipping prices to some people that have been corrected, so if you were holding off for that reason I’d at least ask before giving up; the FlowerPot is worth the trouble.

They also have one person handling email, so she may take a little while to get back to you, but if you let them know why you didn’t order on Friday, maybe they’ll still let you in on the sale? It’s worth a try anyway, at least if you email soon. :)

Zow237

@MileHighHuman I've been gettin weak vapor as well with the same concerns with my bowl. But when I used the glass bowl yesterday with shower head upside down, I was able to get much thicker tastier vapor. I finally got high. Which I hadn't been able to get what I was looking for from my sh. I ordered a stubby so mayb it'll be fine? Idk, but I do know the difference between bowl is night and day

Zow237,

MileHighHuman

@MileHighHuman I've been gettin weak vapor as well with the same concerns with my bowl. But when I used the glass bowl yesterday with shower head upside down, I was able to get much thicker tastier vapor. I finally got high. Which I hadn't been able to get what I was looking for from my sh. I ordered a stubby so mayb it'll be fine? Idk, but I do know the difference between bowl is night and day

So glad to see you say this. There is no way the wiggly bowl does not effect vapor. Im sure it the bowl was 100% sealed then the vapor would be even more thick / potent. Id love to get a glass bowl but just have not been able to find one to perfectly fit my showerhead.

New Vape seriously needs to produce an all glass bowl with 100$% seal ASAP

MileHighHuman,
Reactions: Zow237

YaMon

Vaping since 2010

Weak vapor.. is that with the ShowerHead on top of an adjustabowl with about .05g of fresh herbs? What temperature do you have the PID set for? Have you tried it with and without a carb cap? This sounds more like a usage issue as this thing will set you on your ass, at least that's what it can do to me. Respect! -YaMon

Vitolo

Vaporist
yesterday with shower head upside down
It feels like maybe the showerhead was upside down the first time.
This sounds more like a usage issue as this thing will set you on your ass
I guess that is what I was trying to say.
Also....
...don't forget to give the unit time to all get to heat.
Also... test the adjust-a-bowl dry with thumb over end to be sure of seal.... then watch Edwyn's video explaining how to adjust the bowl for your bubbler.

Vitolo,
Reactions: YaMon

Zow237

Weak vapor.. is that with the ShowerHead on top of an adjustabowl with about .05g of fresh herbs? What temperature do you have the PID set for? Have you tried it with and without a carb cap? This sounds more like a usage issue as this thing will set you on your ass, at least that's what it can do to me. Respect! -YaMon
Def not a usage issue at all. When I use the Og handled bowl I get weak vapor. I used the glass bowl I have with the shower head upside down and boom. Also 710-740 with handled bowl and 640 with glass bowl @Vitolo the shower head needs to be upside down for the seal to be tight with glass bowl....

Last edited:

xlr8shun

you know, i was just sitting here thinking to myself.. i wonder if my order will ship today, it feels like its been for ever.. then i thought, well i ordered thurs night, friday they were probably swamped, and who works on the weekends.. pffft ;)

then i checked my email, before 9am even, and i see...

Your NewVape order has shipped!

cant wait! hopefully before friday rolls around i'll be testing out my new showerhead!

thanks @NewVape710

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
you know, i was just sitting here thinking to myself.. i wonder if my order will ship today, it feels like its been for ever.. then i thought, well i ordered thurs night, friday they were probably swamped, and who works on the weekends.. pffft ;)

then i checked my email, before 9am even, and i see...

Your NewVape order has shipped!

cant wait! hopefully before friday rolls around i'll be testing out my new showerhead!

thanks @NewVape710
Based upon past experience, that status is in @NewVape710 ’s system, it does not mean the package is with the shipper, just that it is boxed, labeled and ready to go. Hopefully with all the 420 orders it is with the shipper, but that may not be the case.

YaMon,

LabPong

Def not a usage issue at all. When I use the Og handled bowl I get weak vapor. I used the glass bowl I have with the shower head upside down and boom. Also 710-740 with handled bowl and 640 with glass bowl @Vitolo the shower head needs to be upside down for the seal to be tight with glass bowl....

I think that is your issue....your not using the new bowl. When MileHighHuman said "wobbly bowl" I was like...huh it was super tight and had a great seal to the showerhead. So I am guessing you both are using the old bowl?

The new style bowl works extremely well, I just didn't like the Ti oven and it slightly irritated my throat. That is the only reason why I use 3rd party glass bowls. Also the new stock bowl was super duper free flowing because it is big and open. I like a smaller chamber as it works better with smaller loads.

LabPong,
Reactions: YaMon
Top Bottom