Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Zow237

O fuckin A! Now I need this and a 20mm coil :)
I'll order this a ti dish and ask for my handles ;) @NewVape710. Unless you sent them out already?
Does a flat work by chance ?
@Justpassedu so would the 20mm give more surface heat? Giving. Better dab experience?

Last edited:
Zow237,

disGRUNTled

Super sour diesel , 5 Rabbit Cerveceria Cacao imperial stout. Listening to Illmac .
QC5rfLA.jpg

A18DBsB.jpg

hDSnzpO.jpg

MileHighHuman

@MileHighHuman

I just ordered the dnail sic dish to test fit with the Flowerpot, lolli cap, and 20 mm coil. I should receive mid next week, and will test immediately. Thank you for reminding me about this.

dnail_sic_dish.jpg

My pleasure!! I cant wait until its ready so i can place my purchase :brow:

I wonder if a flat coil could be implemented eventually.

id really like if it could work with flat coils :nod:

vaporist4LIFE

Missing the sic dish !
Found a new way to dab , heavy on the convection which bumps the taste WAY UP.
Ss pad--from the mighty
Easily fits in the 14m herb bowl.
Clouds take a second longer but they stay longer :D
Flavor is unbelievable -dabbing on SFVxsour and Chiquita strawberry :)
Have a wonderful shatterday! Get outside and do something ...or chill in the cool with FP. ..either way ;) :D http://imgur.com/a/N1wH2

Last edited:

Justpassedu

O fuckin A! Now I need this and a 20mm coil :)
I'll order this a ti dish and ask for my handles ;) @NewVape710. Unless you sent them out already?
Does a flat work by chance ?
@Justpassedu so would the 20mm give more surface heat? Giving. Better dab experience?
I don't think so , I think the dishes would have to be made bigger which would be cool but as for the coil I am not sure , maybe someone can chime in bc I'd like to know also .

Justpassedu,
Reactions: Zow237

lazylathe

Almost there...
Missing the sic dish !
Found a new way to dab , heavy on the convection which bumps the taste WAY UP.
Ss pad--from the mighty
Easily fits in the 14m herb bowl.
Clouds take a second longer but they stay longer :D
Flavor is unbelievable -dabbing on SFVxsour and Chiquita strawberry :)
Have a wonderful shatterday! Get outside and do something ...or chill in the cool with FP. ..either way ;) :D

The Herbalizer Aroma pads are a press fit in an EQ basket.
Amazing flavor and clouds!

Alexis

The Herbalizer Aroma pads are a press fit in an EQ basket.
Amazing flavor and clouds!
I wonder if these pads will work with neat essential oils? Today I received a 5 pack of the EQ basket/elbow screens, after both Biohacker and Alan Partridge insisted they are a necessity to stop fine particles falling through the gauze in the Herbo Ti.

You know well Biohacker's insistance Lazy that fine grind/particle fall through causes health issues/allergies, and Alan Partridge also is adamant that he was having allergy problems with his Ti from particles making it into the water, but he solved this by installing the EQ basket screen.

Im still not convinced about this, but I ordered some anyway.
But I cant see how they mean for them to be used. They dont drop down in the Ti bowl below the dimples, so you cant put it below the normal screen in usual place.
It would have to rest on top of the dimples.

They are too narrow to go into the downpipe. So Im confused.

However, maybe I can use them with these aroma pads for my essential oil treatment, instead of hemp fiber, which is awkward and inconsistent?
If anyone has any experience with this?

With my Herbo Ti, the particles are actuallt fallong around the edge if the screen anyway, which is nor secure at the edges like the XL. I get very minimal particle fall through with the XL bowl.

lazylathe

Almost there...
@Alexis

The pad will work with essential oils, they were designed for this.

As for the EQ screens in the Herbo, I will check into that and reply in that thread if I figure it out!

Today was the first day I ground up a large nug and filled the bowl! It was amazing!! Even extraction and great taste! A few stirs and it was done!

Alexis

@Alexis

The pad will work with essential oils, they were designed for this.

As for the EQ screens in the Herbo, I will check into that and reply in that thread if I figure it out!

Today was the first day I ground up a large nug and filled the bowl! It was amazing!! Even extraction and great taste! A few stirs and it was done!
Thanks so much again bro, if anybody can get to the bottom of the matter quickly and clearly, it will be yourself I have no doubt.

But even if the screens are no use for the Herbo, its funny how things sometimes work out- I thought it was just a waste of money, but just maybe I now have a much better way of vaping the essential oils! :tup:

VisiblyVaped

Well fuck, I thought I was set with my enail and different nails/bangers to play with. It's been a whole different ball game since I got my medical card. I might do 3 grams of concentrate and like 3 grams of flower every two weeks, compared to my old combustion rate of 5-7 grams of flower a week and not much for concentrates.
It seems with this, I could likely micro dose plus double deckers and get down to a gram of concentrate a week and maybe a gram of flower.....

Question - there's very little smell vaping my wax or shatter with an enail or quartz banger. If I bought this, how is the smell when incorporating the flowers but using the lollipop cap? I know it's going to be a little more odor full ( I'm asking for my 9 month pregnant fiancé sake), but would it really leave much residual odor anywhere near what combustion would?

Justpassedu

Well fuck, I thought I was set with my enail and different nails/bangers to play with. It's been a whole different ball game since I got my medical card. I might do 3 grams of concentrate and like 3 grams of flower every two weeks, compared to my old combustion rate of 5-7 grams of flower a week and not much for concentrates.
It seems with this, I could likely micro dose plus double deckers and get down to a gram of concentrate a week and maybe a gram of flower.....

Question - there's very little smell vaping my wax or shatter with an enail or quartz banger. If I bought this, how is the smell when incorporating the flowers but using the lollipop cap? I know it's going to be a little more odor full ( I'm asking for my 9 month pregnant fiancé sake), but would it really leave much residual odor anywhere near what combustion would?
You will 100% smell the flowers but it is not as strong of a smell as combusting and the vapor will not linger long like smoke and most likely be gone withen 30 minutes . It is a bit more of a smell than taking a dab off your enail but not by much . I would say your safe in another room but wouldn't be vaping right next to your pregnant fiancé . If you think it's to much well than you still got your self a awesome nail setup .Also big congrats to the both of you man . Wishing you all the luck in the world and also would like to say you will most likely love the Flowerpot , it puts most of my top desktops I own to shame in almost every way for me personally and I see many are starting to feel the same .

VisiblyVaped

You will 100% smell the flowers but it is not as strong of a smell as combusting and the vapor will not linger long like smoke and most likely be gone withen 30 minutes . It is a bit more of a smell than taking a dab off your enail but not by much . I would say your safe in another room but wouldn't be vaping right next to your pregnant fiancé . If you think it's to much well than you still got your self a awesome nail setup .Also big congrats to the both of you man . Wishing you all the luck in the world and also would like to say you will most likely love the Flowerpot , it puts most of my top desktops I own to shame in almost every way for me personally and I see many are starting to feel the same .

Appreciate it brother, truly.

See, with the enail and a good quartz banger (for whatever reason the smell with an actual Ti nail bothers her) I can dab with her 20 feet away and she doesn't smell it or care at all. She's not a huge fan of the flower smell, though I suppose I could set this up for porch usage when she's home with one of spare dh gate rigs.......just need to get another controller and coil......

I think I'd still be looking at 200 or less if I have glass and adapters already

VisiblyVaped,

Justpassedu

Appreciate it brother, truly.

See, with the enail and a good quartz banger (for whatever reason the smell with an actual Ti nail bothers her) I can dab with her 20 feet away and she doesn't smell it or care at all. She's not a huge fan of the flower smell, though I suppose I could set this up for porch usage when she's home with one of spare dh gate rigs.......just need to get another controller and coil......

I think I'd still be looking at 200 or less if I have glass and adapters already
Yw , Be sure to grab the Quartz and Sic dish also . Oh and try code ERRLPRESS for 10% off . Not sure if it still works .

Justpassedu,

VisiblyVaped

Got it all from NV but had a enail already .

So you figure if I was to get another enail and coil (been meaning to either way for convenient dabbing in either room without a torch or moving equipment while people are over with the baby), I only need the handle, base, lollicap?
Or am I mistaken?

I'm trying to figure out if I can budget for this next Friday, and I don't think I'd be able to swing more than 220. I looked at prices, but I'm currently dabbing some durban kush rosin and jumpman clear wax........so I'm not doing math right now.

VisiblyVaped,

Justpassedu

Lollicap , your choice of head and nut such has titanium, Quartz or Sic or all 3 , a base for sure but NV does list a cheaper option if you don't have the money which is the soldering stand , handle is optional but a great option to have and be sure to pick 16mm or 20mm as that corespondens with what enail coil you have when you choose a Enail. $220 or under should get you going and try the 10% off code listed and happy early Father's Day .

VisiblyVaped

Lollicap , your choice of head and nut such has titanium, Quartz or Sic or all 3 , a base for sure but NV does list a cheaper option if you don't have the money which is the soldering stand , handle is optional but a great option to have and be sure to pick 16mm or 20mm as that corespondens with what enail coil you have when you choose a Enail. $220 or under should get you going and try the 10% off code listed and happy early Father's Day .

After I got a little more, umm, clear headed I did the math. If I get an enail with 16mm (already got a 20) from somewhere else I'm still looking to be in the same 10-20 dollar range.
May as well go to NV for everything then, one stop shop, and I hear great things about their CS. Otherwise I was just going to get it from Auberins.

I was thinking Sic head, female body with handle, the soldering stand (I don't need the expensive stand truly, I have a makeshift one now as I don't like my coil heating or cooling on the quartz banger but the soldering iron one would upgrade it) and a lollicap. Plus the enail and coil.
I believe that would set me up pretty nicely.

Also, thank you sir. Not sure if you have any little ones but if so, to you as well

goodpunk6

Just got my stuff yesterday. Wow. Hardest hitting vape ever. For someone that has only been vaping for a couple of months, smoking for 20 years, this vaporizer made me think I was burning the weed with how hard it was hitting. Milky white glass hits every time. I have found my endgame.

vaporist4LIFE

Just got my stuff yesterday. Wow. Hardest hitting vape ever. For someone that has only been vaping for a couple of months, smoking for 20 years, this vaporizer made me think I was burning the weed with how hard it was hitting. Milky white glass hits every time. I have found my endgame.
Welcome to the family :)
I agree completely !

---still rocking the ss pad ...been another game changer in the way I consume oils .so efficient and the effects are tenfold! Highly ;) recommended :D
Going with 9lb berries on the pad this morning :)
--positive thoughts to all , keep the vibe going :peace:

Top Bottom