Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Alexis

That's pretty nuts dude , good bit of info also on the amanita mushroom. That had to be a crazy day lmao . I had some crazy times myself when I was a kid including one when I was around the age of 19 , that's like 16yrs back now and had found a lost extasy pill on the floor of my car during a work break at lunch and decided it would be nice to take and go back to work , well it hit me hard lol and I had to leave early , I dunno how I made it home . At this point in my life I don't mess with anything but gods green but it's always nice to look back and learn from all my mistakes. Man I hope when I have kids someday they are not as bad as I was growing up.
Thanks for sharing I dont feel so crazy now!:lol:
But in truth that was a very "normal" day in comparison to some of my later, far crazier exploits which included taking LSD one morning then going to work as dustman for the day!

We started 2 hours late with a manual lorry you had to put the bins on, walk round the side and work it with a lever. We finally got to the the tip at 5.30 pm and the lorry broke down! Had to walk miles home.
I phoned up the next morning and said to the (scary) boss Karen, who everybody was afraid of, "Karen Im really sorry I can NEVER do the bins again. Im 6 ft 2 and the bins are made for midgets. That is why my back is bad."

She said angrily "okay Alex I'll tell Justin Shepard who's 6 ft 7" and hung up on me.
She told him and he soon also quit, saying "Alex is right- the bins ARE made for midgets after all.":rofl:

I havent even mentionied the time I took ecstasy for 11 days straight while working full time in tescos store after a New Years Eve bash. REALLY strong trippy pills as well. 54 "Buddhas" in 11 days. One day I took 11!
Nobody at work had a clue I was on it. It was as if I was invisible to them and vice versa, like we were in different dimensions! Quite bizarre.
Tescos prematurely terminated my employment on christmas holiday from University, so I thought "what the fuck!"

There is more, but I'll leave it at that, dont want people to think Im crazy now!;)

All those days passed long ago. Just herb now and healthy living, minus a few trillion brain cells!

Last edited:

Baron23

Thanks for sharing I dont feel so crazy now!:lol:
But in truth that was a very "normal" day in comparison to some of my later, far crazier exploits which included taking LSD one morning then going to work as dustman for the day!

We started 2 hours late with a manual lorry you had to put the bins on, walk round the side and work it with a lever. We finally got to the the tip at 5.30 pm and the lorry broke down! Had to walk miles home.
I phoned up the next morning and said to the (scary) boss Karen, who everybody was afraid of, "Karen Im really sorry I can NEVER do the bins again. Im 6 ft 2 and the bins are made for midgets. That is why my back is bad."

She said angrily "okay Alex I'll tell Justin Shepard who's 6 ft 7" and hung up on me.
She told him and he soon also quit, saying "Alex is right- the bins ARE made for midgets after all.":rofl:

I havent even mentionied the time I took ecstasy for 11 days straight while working full time in tescos store after a New Years Eve bash. REALLY strong trippy pills as well. 54 "Buddhas" in 11 days. One day I took 11!
Nobody at work had a clue I was on it. It was as if I was invisible to them and vice versa, like we were in different dimensions! Quite bizarre.
Tescos prematurely terminated my employment on christmas holiday from University, so I thought "what the fuck!"

There is more, but I'll leave it at that, dont want people to think Im crazy now!;)

All those days passed long ago. Just herb now and healthy living, minus a few trillion brain cells!
I have one for you, Alex. This is over 45 years ago. I stop at a friends house on the way to the airport. He pulled out some Green (PCP laced parsley) and we had a bowl. Then two things happened; 1) I remembered that I HATE PCP and; 2) I remembered that the reason I was going to the airport was to solo that day for the first time.

Sigh....it actually went ok....but god I hate that shit!

Justpassedu

Made a quick video for you all , 686F Flower rip with the amanita mushroom perc. Got about 3 big nice ones almost fully packed & I'm feeling good. View on full screen , lmk if quality is bad bc for some reason I'm on wifi & it will not allow me to upload in hd on the iPhone.

disGRUNTled

Watching UFC Fight Night Lewis vs Hunt. Drinking a CCB Marshal Zhukov's Penultimate Push Imperial Stout.Vaping this Chiquita Banana .
mWNnTDJ.jpg

MhL12T8.jpg

I5jyJcE.jpg

9vM91OS.jpg

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
Does someone know if newvape sells coil/controller for EU customers?

I know coil must be rated for 230V and not 110V AC but I can't find an answer

I was torn between rdk300 and the NV one (quite cheaper overall), and unless auber is really worthed the extra shipping (+20%) I rather go economic grouping my buy at NV

Andreaerdna,
Reactions: steama

Zow237

I was torn between rdk300 and the NV one (quite cheaper overall), and unless auber is really worthed the extra shipping (+20%) I rather go economic grouping my buy at NV

I went with the rdk 200 it works just fine :) and cheaper than both of those.
Also I'd much rather dab off the sic dish. The quartz pools to much for my liking at all sorts of temps. Sic dish all the way, might have to try the ti one as well. quartz would do much better with 20mm? I am so high right now though. went 760 but the reading showed it was 730 and it just demolishes the bowl in 2 draws. have to lower with the dry Colorado bud. a couple dabs of some guava chem sap and a not your fathers vanilla cream ale :brow:.needed that after I bought some moldy ass weed in boulder :(. delish cheers all

Last edited:
Zow237,

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
Thank you @Zow237 , does your answer means NV coils are only for US/Canada, did you already asked NV?

In my situation rdk200 isn't cheaper:

Rdk200 65+45 (coil) + 25ish shipping = 135ish
NV 85+35 -10% (and shipping already payed by the rest of the order) = 108

Rdk300 intrigued me at first because of extra features (auto shut off, extra safety...) but we are around 170ish (shipped)

Andreaerdna,

Zow237

Thank you @Zow237 , does your answer means NV coils are only for US/Canada, did you already asked NV?

In my situation rdk200 isn't cheaper:

Rdk200 65+45 (coil) + 25ish shipping = 135ish
NV 85+35 -10% (and shipping already payed by the rest of the order) = 108

Rdk300 intrigued me at first because of extra features (auto shut off, extra safety...) but we are around 170ish (shipped)

I don't know the answer to your question. my auber 200 was on sale for 60 the coil was 45 and shipping was 12 so 117 was my total. I did It because its universal to all xlrs which newvapes isn't.

anasrzi

I asked ed a while back about this, he doesn't stock them coils or controllers for anything over 110v so I'd get a cheap eu based enail and buy what else you need, cobble it together that way. One of the beautiful things about the flower pot, everyone's invited :D

MinnBobber

I apologize for the website being down. We are currently interviewing new Magento administrators. Hope to have the site back up within a couple of days. thank you for your patience.
Thanks for the update.
I was just on the website and items would not go into cart, even though it said "added to cart"

Zow237

Did some adjusting to my rdk 200 for my coil. And now everything seems to be working much better. Getting much better heat to the dish :) dabs were off the charts at 780 no carb needed :ko: fuckin love this thing.

I'm not quite as hot as @vaporist4LIFE but I do like it hot!! I like 760 but draw speed plays a huge roll. My buddy who draws a lot slower than me damn near combusted at 760.

No matter how I draw fast or slow I combust at lower temps than 760. I even combusted around 720 with the cap. What temps are you guys using for lower temp sessions?

Last edited:

Likes2vape

..........No matter how I draw fast or slow I combust at lower temps than 760. I even combusted around 720 with the cap. What temps are you guys using for lower temp sessions?

I tend to keep it at 750-760 I have been as low as 690 and it is ok for vaping flowers but dabbing that low sucks. Vapor trails for ever. I always use the carb cap and have no issues with combustion when going lower on temp.

I never sip, I always rip so it'd have to be turned up pretty high for me to combust. My buddy sips and he can get a load almost black at 690 off of one hit. At 760 when he hits it, it is black and just on the edge of combustion.

Likes2vape,

Zow237

I tend to keep it at 750-760 I have been as low as 690 and it is ok for vaping flowers but dabbing that low sucks. Vapor trails for ever. I always use the carb cap and have no issues with combustion when going lower on temp.

I never sip, I always rip so it'd have to be turned up pretty high for me to combust. My buddy sips and he can get a load almost black at 690 off of one hit. At 760 when he hits it, it is black and just on the edge of combustion.
Interesting I've had very different results and I rip it. No sipping for me. Mayb I need to rip harder. Mayb less water idk haha I'll try a couple different things. Going to hit it dry soon :) see how that goes. I'm a lil dude so I may not have he lung power you bigger guys do. Haha
Update: damn..... hitting it dry was intense. Did 3 bowls at different temps with the cap I need to go even lower than 650. Every time I use the cap it must slow my draw down so much that it combusts

Last edited:
Zow237,

Likes2vape

Interesting I've had very different results and I rip it. No sipping for me. Mayb I need to rip harder. Mayb less water idk haha I'll try a couple different things. Going to hit it dry soon :) see how that goes. I'm a lil dude so I may not have he lung power you bigger guys do. Haha
Update: damn..... hitting it dry was intense. Did 3 bowls at different temps with the cap I need to go even lower than 650. Every time I use the cap it must slow my draw down so much that it combusts
I have the tag carb cap and it has two air holes in it. Maybe that's the difference idk. Do you use the carb cap at higher temps with no problems??

Zow237

I have the tag carb cap and it has two air holes in it. Maybe that's the difference idk. Do you use the carb cap at higher temps with no problems??

higher temps combust super fast on first hit. Do you let your nail heat soak? Mine is usually set at 900 output but read 800 for atleast 10-20 mins before I Adjust the temp

Last edited:
Zow237,

Zow237

I set my controller to 760 and wait 5-10 minutes before I rip it.

O. I just followed the directions haha mayb I'll try that. mayb I'm heat soaking to much. I just know when I soak it lie that I get instant disintegration of my trates.

Zow237

ok so I just did a bowl at 600 and I think that's my sweet spot with the cap. higher temps give me maybe one or two hits and I already have brown spots. I can go higher temps without the cap, but as soon as I cap it, its fucked. I combusted 3 times yesterday and had such a bad chest pain the rest of the day :(. After my setting changes it appears that my coil is working leaps and bounds better than when I got it stock. My heat ups at first wouldn't even make it to 800 without being set to 900 and even then it struggled to get there. then I would change temps and get a 50-60 degree difference. When I turn it to 800 the coil actually turns red which wasn't happening before unless at 900. The quartz dish doesn't go as low as the sic for temps. There seems to be a lot of vapor run from the quartz and doesn't quite sit on the coil either, the sic does though. Thinking about getting the ti dish. to match this badass purple the unit is turning with some blue in the middle :). More testing to come
590 is actually even sweeter than 600 for me. I like lower temps golden brown abv. boom!
also the taste from the brass screens is actually noticeably better than the ss to me... mayb a placebo? Either way taste and smoothness of this vape is unreal!:love:

Last edited:
Top Bottom