Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
I do not have an Errlectric screen... but I do have NewVape's and can comment.

NewVape double-weave 0.78" screen is a super tight fit in the new Adjusta-Bowl Panhead. Had to bend it almost to the point of creasing, but I got it to fit and it works real good! I'm really looking forward to NewVape's 0.75" version, when they get the tooling sorted.

For now, I'd say go ahead and buy/use the currently available NewVape 0.78" screen, but ONLY if you are buying for the new Adjusta-Bowls. It will not fit some of the older bowls.

Last edited:

Easywider

Simple is the way
I finally bit the bullet and ordered 2 screens from Errlectric Canada. I think i'm going to be sour about $20 for 2 screens until they arrive and then I'm sure all of that will change. I'm using some single weave titanium screens ATM but with all the nug tamping i've been doing in my bowl they seem to be getting stretched out and have started unweaving

buddingglasshead

I do not have an Errlectric screen... but I do have NewVape's and can comment.

NewVape double-weave 0.78" screen is a super tight fit in the new Adjusta-Bowl Panhead. Had to bend it almost to the point of creasing, but I got it to fit and it works real good! I'm really looking forward to NewVape's 0.75" version, when they get the tooling sorted.

For now, I'd say go ahead and buy/use the currently available NewVape 0.78" screen, but ONLY if you are buying for the new Adjusta-Bowls. It will not fit some of the older bowls.

I'm definitely excited to use mine once it gets here! Waiting on dewaxed hemp fiber to really keep everything clean. Should prove to be a cleaner set up overall, I think.. until party bowl party bowl party bowl party bowl

I'd like to see female versions of the 14mm and 18mm posts so that the adjustabowl can be used on female connections as well.

Chicken #420

buddingglasshead,

Edwyn has mentioned, earlier in this thread, that he is working on new Female bowls with "downstems" to help keep glass inlets clean. Should be a win! :)

Last edited:
Chicken #420,
Reactions: Alexis

buddingglasshead

buddingglasshead,

Edwyn has mentioned, earlier in this thread, that he is working on new Female bowls with "stems" to help keep glass inlets clean. Should be a win! :)

Lies! I read this thread religiously.

@VapeFiend.com video is just amazing. I'm very happy to be working with them. Thanks FC for making that happen.

I received our USA made double weave titanium screens today and will be adding them to the site tomorrow.
They will be $6.50 and will include an individual material certificate.

We have began including a free beamer titanium screen with each body.

I've been putting the 2 piece adjust-bowl thru it's paces and have been thrilled with it's non stick performance. It's heavier than the standard bowl but doesn't stick. I've tried a host of various rigs 14 and 18 and have had none stick. I believe over time this design will prove safe for not requiring adapters or drop downs.

Bradley Miller emailed me today and said he's working on the glass bowl. I'm excited to see the first one. He has a complete working flowerpot to aid in his development.

The 5" round bowler stand has been modified and optimized to accept the new showercap and all bodies. This new design was FC inspired by a member of this feed. I'd like to add a FC logo if anyone has one.

The adjustable female bowl with down stem is currently under development.

We've purchase a new module for our magento e-store to address pending orders (orders that didn't quite meet the security parameters). Supposedly it will test the cc info and report back instantly to the customer if security settings are met. This will happen automatically prior to submitting the order.

I apologize for the ordeal today surrounding a customer support issue. I'll be the first to admit I'm a better machinist than customer support rep. Not following the proper support protocol was my fault. I got behind on PM while traveling for the past 2 weeks. Please consider sales@newvape.com your primary contact for any and all order and support issues.

Chicken #420

Last edited by a moderator:

Chicken #420

Of course I didn't mean 'you' as in @Chicken #420 I meant you as in anyone reading my post...

...I know machinist types know this basic stuff already.

:peace:

Yeah, I know.

I actually resemble that above comment... being a machinist-like substance myself! :D

Having recently bought more than a few of the new 0.78" NewVape screens (before I was aware of the size difference), I'm just curious if anyone has found a fast and novel approach to screen trimming... the snips and wirecutters hand trimming methods are a bit involved and time consuming. Those are probably the best homebrew methods we'll get though... ;)

I'll probably end up just using these screens "As-Is" on the new Adjusta-Bowls, and wait for properly sized 0.75" screens to become available from NewVape for the older stuff. Orders to Canada just don't excite me much... unless it's for Cheech glass pieces! :)

Last edited:

Alexis

Good evening all. Just 2 quick points: first, I think I can actually say that I HAVE read each and every post in this thread you know- I want a prize!:D

Second point- @Chicken #420 , I took good note of all your comments on bowl variations and sizes, including how you said that the 14/18mm female bowl had the most open air flow of them all.

With three bowls now myself to inspect, the 14/18 mm female, the 18mm male and the 14mm male stubby, I believe I can officially confirm by lining them up and glancing through them, that the female bowl does indeed have a slightly larger inner diameter than 18mm male bowl.

Which I wouldn't have expected considering that it will also fit a 14mm male pipe. The 18mm male and 14mm male stubby bowl appear to be more or less equal although the 14mm could be slightly narrower, difficult to tell.

Hope everybody is gearing up for a fun weekend. I am beginning to itch to set my Flowerpot up quite soon now hopefully. Things did really hit rock bottom just recently as they do now and then, but it can actually be a great place to visit because there is only one way to go from there, and once you are on the move you just want to keep going as far away as possible (we can always go back one day for another visit.:lol:)

Thanks to you all again for your warmth and support.

Edit- I just remembered I did actually have a dream last night that I was using my Showerhead and it was quite a special experience. I totally forgot about that.

Last edited:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Good evening all. Just 2 quick points: first, I think I can actually say that I HAVE read each and every post in this thread you know- I want a prize!:D

Second point- @Chicken #420 , I took good note of all your comments on bowl variations and sizes, including how you said that the 14/18mm female bowl had the most open air flow of them all.

With three bowls now myself to inspect, the 14/18 mm female, the 18mm male and the 14mm male stubby, I believe I can officially confirm by lining them up and glancing through them, that the female bowl does indeed have a slightly larger inner diameter than 18mm male bowl.

Which I wouldn't have expected considering that it will also fit a 14mm male pipe. The 18mm male and 14mm male stubby bowl appear to be more or less equal although the 14mm could be slightly narrower, difficult to tell.

Hope everyobody is gearing up for a fun weekend. I am beginning to itch to set my Flowerpot up quite soon now hopefully. Things did really hit rock bottom just recently as they do now and then, but it can actually be a great place to visit because there is only one way to go from there, and once you are on the move you just want to keep going as far away as possible (we can always go back one day or another visit.:lol:)

Thanks to you all again for your warmth and support.

Edit- I just remembered I did actually have a dream last night that I was using my Showerhead and it was quite a special experience. I totally forgot about that.

I have a feeling you now own more NV kit than I do :D

Alexis

Hahah!

You call it a handle, I call it clutter :)
One of my hopes in part paying you for the controller, was that you may have a little more pocket money for more Newvape gear sooner or later. Rather than a sense of duty/morals, you could call it a positive incentive, it really would make me happy to know that I could contribute partly to such an end!
Although, I don't think that word can be used when discussing Newvape purchases;).

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
One of my hopes in part paying you for the controller, was that you may have a little more pocket money for more Newvape gear sooner or later. Rather than a sense of duty/morals, you could call it a positive incentive, it really would make me happy to know that I could contribute partly to such an end!
Although, I don't think that word can be used when discussing Newvape purchases;).

Ha! I sent a message to Edwyn just yesterday saying 'Alexis ended up giving me £40 for the controller so I'm gonna spend it with you guys' :D

(next week, seeing as I've already spent it)

Alexis

Ha! I sent a message to Edwyn just yesterday saying 'Alexis ended up giving me £40 for the controller so I'm gonna spend it with you guys' :D

(next week, seeing as I've already spent it)
Awsome, that is exactly what I was hoping for- what goes around...comes around...and then goes around again!:lol:
Oregano oil heading your way as well. Today was a write off action wise but I can see some cogs beginning to turn again shortly and some action.

ParanoidAndroid998

Little bit off topic but I'm planning on picking up this glass piece when I get my FP.
Looks like it will function similarly to the FC-186, but I like the seed of life percs and the slime accents.
Edit: For anyone interested, they'll be available on Clean & Clear Glass (Dhgate) next week.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Little bit off topic but I'm planning on picking up this glass piece when I get my FP.
Looks like it will function similarly to the FC-186, but I like the seed of life percs and the slime accents.
Edit: For anyone interested, they'll be available on Clean & Clear Glass (Dhgate) next week.

So close to being perfect but everything has multiple bloody percs! :)

I keep trying to find something of a similar shape and size with only one perc so it takes way less water and gives way less diffusion.

I still havent found any glass that suits my personal FP criteria to make me 'upgrade' from the D020.

Alexis

Damn! As if my list of potential future acquisitions isn't already long enough. That does look like a good piece, not that I need it lol.

Apparently, Popular Glass will also soon be offering a genuine lasered seed of life perc too.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
So close to being perfect but everything has multiple bloody percs! :)

I keep trying to find something of a similar shape and size with only one perc so it takes way less water and gives way less diffusion.

I still havent found any glass that suits my personal FP criteria to make me 'upgrade' from the D020.

If you want minimal diffusion and water a classic straight tube bong is hard to beat.

Top Bottom