Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
@steama can you provide us with your temp, capped or uncapped on this? I've wasted a couple of dabs using my crafty oilpad going too high temps w/o capping. I assume the oilpad will give similar performance as using the screen sandwich method.

Easywider

Simple is the way
Are your shipping and billing address the same? I thought that was a problem in the past. They need to be the same I believe? Could be totally wrong though. Good luck.

It worked 5th times the charm. I may have been entering my cc# wrong or my rural internet dipped to low to deal with https. Or it was the good luck you wished me :rockon:

Either way I now have some much needed accessories coming my way:clap:

lazylathe

Almost there...
Yes of course, that was my very first action. Just curious if it's site wide or just a me thing.

Thanks for your response @steama

I am unable to order from their site and all my details are correct.
It has to do with New Vapes security settings on the site.

My usual course of action is to browse the site and then just shoot them an email with what i want to order.
They reply pretty quickly, a day or 3, with an invoice and a link to pay it.
Super simple and effective and i don't get annoyed at the website! LOL!

Easywider

Simple is the way
My usual course of action is to browse the site and then just shoot them an email with what i want to order.
They reply pretty quickly, a day or 3, with an invoice and a link to pay it.
Super simple and effective and i don't get annoyed at the website! LOL!

Great tip! And that sounds like some great CS.

NewVape420

Company Rep
Good day all you beautiful people!

I'd like to interrupt this superb thread(more on that later) for a quick moment to introduce myself to you all. I'm Thomas(NewVape420) and I work for Edwyn/NewVape as his guru for all things digital. I'm a LONG time lurker, but I'll start to be more of a presence moving forward when/if Edwyn not able to respond due to travels, his ceaseless VapeLab experimentation, etc.

I think we'd all agree...its best to just lock him in the VapeLab from now on and let him create more magic!

I've worked in the MMJ industry for over 15 years, in Oregon, Washington, Colorado and now Florida. I'm passionate about what I do and this industry that I've dedicated my life to - from glass blowing to cultivation to vaporizers - and beyond. I try to own nearly every vape on the market and feel pretty strongly...there's something amazing about the FP, but I'm preaching to the choir here.

Edwyn will still definitely be a part of this thread; that won't change. But when he's not available, I'll lean in to help in any way I can. In the rare chance I can't - I'll use the BatPhone.

Back to what a superb thread this is - I've followed this thread religiously since its inception, and when compared to almost every other thread on FC, its pretty clear something special is going on here. This thread is filled with light, love and laughter on a daily basis, and everyone at NewVape just can't thank you all enough for the love. You all are 100% responsible for the awesomeness here. We have some great educators here, people willing to go the extra mile to make sure new users are brought up to speed quickly (even when they start reading the thread on Page 198); I'd call you out by name but at the risk of even forgetting just one name, I'll just say - you know who you are. Reading the new posts each morning and throughout the day is among the many highlights of our day here.

Any questions, anytime, about anything NewVape - just let me know. I'm starting a dedicated reddit for the FlowerPot, I hope to also see some of you there! From all of us @ NewVape... a huge thank you to all of fine fine vaporists.

Last edited:

Justpassedu

I'd like to interrupt this superb thread(more on that later) for a quick moment to introduce myself to you all. I'm Thomas(NewVape420) and I work for Edwyn/NewVape as his guru for all things digital. I'm a LONG time lurker, but I'll start to be more of a presence moving forward when/if Edwyn not able to respond due to travels, his ceaseless VapeLab experimentation, etc.

I think we'd all agree...its best to just lock him in the VapeLab from now on and let him create more magic!

I've worked in the MMJ industry for over 15 years, in Oregon, Washington, Colorado and now Florida. I'm passionate about what I do and this industry that I've dedicated my life to - from glass blowing to cultivation to vaporizers - and beyond. I try to own nearly every vape on the market and feel pretty strongly...there's something amazing about the FP, but I'm preaching to the choir here.

Edwyn will still definitely be a part of this thread; that won't change. But when he's not available, I'll lean in to help in any way I can. In the rare chance I can't - I'll use the BatPhone.

Back to what a superb thread this is - I've followed this thread religiously since its inception, and when compared to almost every other thread on FC, its pretty clear something special is going on here. This thread is filled with light, love and laughter on a daily basis, and everyone at NewVape just can't thank you all enough for the love. You all are 100% responsible for the awesomeness here. We have some great educators here, people willing to go the extra mile to make sure new users are brought up to speed quickly (even when they start reading the thread on Page 198); I'd call you out by name but at the risk of even forgetting just one name, I'll just say - you know who you are. Reading the new posts each morning and throughout the day is among the many highlights of our day here.

Any questions, anytime, about anything NewVape - just let me know. I'm starting a dedicated reddit for the FlowerPot, I hope to also see some of you there! From all of us @ NewVape... a huge thank you to all of fine fine vaporists.
Welcome Thomas . Thank you for the kind words & great company support man. Edwyn is a great guy , glad to have another . I'm sure most agree but we really appreciate the products you have brought to us.

lazylathe

Almost there...
@newVaper420 Welcome to the forum!! Great to have you along for the ride!

iJ76EJT.jpg

Danksta

Awesome to have you here Thomas!

The Flowerpot is a game changer in my eyes. I went from 100% oil to 90% flower within a week.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Awesome to have you here Thomas!

The Flowerpot is a game changer in my eyes. I went from 100% oil to 90% flower within a week.

Same here! Amazing extraction power!

Vaping whole popcorn nugs of this super lemon haze

GRPefYO.jpg

I dabbed some BHO from this same lemon haze source yesterday and these flowerpot rips are definitely more potent than the wax.

buddingglasshead

Figured I might as well go ahead and sign up. Been following the thread for a bit but still have quite a bit to read through.

I'm a happy owner of a Dual e-nail SH and SiC wrap around! Love them both and love using them both at the same time for massive effect. I was lucky enough to snag the new Ti cap so now I've got all three. Last night I was about to pull the trigger on the threaded loader and a double weave screen but luckily I stopped myself because the new bowl should be out soon if what was said previously in the thread is true. I'm really excited for the new bowl and it's multiple screen placements. I want to have a titanium double weave at the bottom and a normal ti filter at the 1st or 2nd spot.

Speaking of this thread... What are you guys doing to me? You keep making me want to spend more money to improve what I already thought (and know) is the best vaping experience at least specifically for me.

I forget who it was but thank you for the tip regarding a screen on the showerhead to prevent blowback through it. I've got a few pieces of glass that were literally unusable before because of the blowback. Once I had the Ti screens in, and actually managed to turn it off, I installed it right away. Was able to start using some of my other pieces, again.

Can't thank everyone enough for all the testing and ideas you've given me. NewVape has taken my itch away from buying glass (hence the name) and I foresee another dual set up in my future especially if there are any improvements on the showerhead. Saw one really cool idea about it

I'd love to see a tamp of some sort. Maybe on the end of the New Ti cap instead of the top screw hole? Seems that most prefer the side location. Would love to have the threaded loading tool on that type of cap for the ultimate tool set up.

I've got a ton more of thoughts about everything, but there's also a million more thoughts also on my mind with how busy I am. Will probably lurk for the most part but will try to chime in on occasion and sorry for the opening book.

Last edited:

NewVape420

Company Rep
Many thanks to you all! While living in Colorado 5 years ago I dropped flower forever, or so I thought. My love affair with oils was INSTANT and passionate; the experience I had always been looking for. Flowers, unless it was caviar or soaked in oil - just weren't a thing any more.

Enter FlowerPot. At first I was like...ummmm nahhhhhh! Edwyn smiled knowing, gave me some time and fast forward a year + and I'm happy to be back on the flower train. FP for home devastation, and oils for the road. I'd post a good 'Back on the Train' vid, but @psychonaut beat me to it on Tuesday.

Its a great time to be alive.

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
I had to say something... Well, looks like I'll be placing an order soon.

You were the reason i went to look after reading your post. lol

@NewVape420 is this adjustable bowl is similar to the Stubby bowl? I only ask because i was going to get the stubby but now this is out, was kinda wondering the difference other than the two piece aspect.

Last edited:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
@steama can you provide us with your temp, capped or uncapped on this? I've wasted a couple of dabs using my crafty oilpad going too high temps w/o capping. I assume the oilpad will give similar performance as using the screen sandwich method.

I think the Crafty oil pads are a bust personally. They are so thick that air flow thru them with the flowerpot is way less likely (unless they are modified so the air cannot take a path of least resistance and is forced thru the pad. I couldnt be bothered to try and rip one apart and reshape it). They also take quite a while to heat up to a workable temp. Half the thickness and they might work? But yeah, I'm with @steama on this after trying yesterday to achieve workable and quickly repeatable dabs with first the liquid pads, and then the double weave Ti screens.

One healthy dab spread thinly on the screen was lovely.

Danksta

I think the Crafty oil pads are a bust personally. They are so thick that air flow thru them with the flowerpot is way less likely (unless they are modified so the air cannot take a path of least resistance and is forced thru the pad. I couldnt be bothered to try and rip one apart and reshape it). They also take quite a while to heat up to a workable temp. Half the thickness and they might work? But yeah, I'm with @steama on this after trying yesterday to achieve workable and quickly repeatable dabs with first the liquid pads, and then the double weave Ti screens.

One healthy dab spread thinly on the screen was lovely.

Time for NV to get us quartz plates :D

Top Bottom