Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Jethro

I hate you guys...I will have me a FP on order by the end of today lol

Do not subscribe or watch this thread if you are on the fence about the FP...the traffic is overwhelming and will cause you to purchase one.

You speak the truth! I am almost there myself.

Jethro,
Reactions: dadan

Square4Life

Should i get a used NewVape FlowerPot 20mm Sic wrap around set or wait until there's a new bowl. How much weed can the sic thing fit? I have a MIlaana and I am getting my evo back Thanksgiving. I live in a dorm suite so its kinda risky but I don't really want to pay full price if something better than the shower head comes out but if the bottom part of the flower pot dosent change much I can just get a better bowl when like a new flower bowl comes out.
I believe the bowls (where the flower goes) is the same.

As long as the coil from the used system is compatible with the new head later on, you should be able to swap out heads no problem.

Square4Life,

squigger

I believe the bowls (where the flower goes) is the same.

As long as the coil from the used system is compatible with the new head later on, you should be able to swap out heads no problem.

So how much weed fits in it? Does the shower head just have better airflow?

squigger,

Square4Life

Don't have mine yet and asked just a few days ago. I've heard .3-.5g and yes, the SH has better airflow. I'm sure someone that actually has the different heads can better describe the differences.

Square4Life,

Alexis

I think the newest or current bowls will comfortably hold 0.3 grams, loosely packed so as to not restrict airflow.
Previous bowl versions had a slightly larger capacity allowing up to 0.5 grams of flower.
Yes the Showerhead has the reputation for having improved airflow that would rival or supersede just about any vaporizer out there without compromising performance and vapor production.

But I do not think you could say that this is the only difference, I have not even tried to understand specifically what makes the Showerhead shine with flower in the way that it does.
I am sure there is some magic involved with its particular design.
It would seem to be revolutionary in how well it vaporizers flower and the experience that it provides, and this is not simply a result of it amazing open airflow.

But hey I have never used this vaporizer, so I'm not best qualified to advise but I have followed the thread with great interest and have picked up a thing or two!:cool:
All of which is owed to the superb and unrivalled contribution of so many passionate members here, who I can only thank (for my Flowerpot "degree":lol:) and commend for their inputs.:tup:

Last edited:

squigger

If you're using a carb cap on the shower head is it close to the same airflow as the sic without the carb cap? Is the sic better than a cloud evo for flower or concentrates? Is the sic significantly worse then the shower head? I've seen a ton of people here praise the shower head and talk about how they barely use concentrates anymore since it does flower so well. I have access to concentrates so I would use it. Is it worth it to buy the set used besides the sic dish and get a new shower head or should i just get the used sic dish set and wait until a better showerhead comes out

Edit: ive been reading this thread for the past 2 weeks. It goes way to fast to read every page. This website should have a setting on the top to sort by most liked so I can get to those mega info posts that get a ton of likes without annoying you regulars. Or someone could make a plugin to do it yourself.

Last edited:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE

These have been discussed many, many times. There is, IMHO, invaluable detail in the this thread. I humbly suggest reading it

The Showerhead, in conjunction with the Showercap carb cap, gives you access to tailoring nearly every aspect of vaping to your specific needs (so long as you're down with the design and set up, obviously). I know that sounds like hyperbole, but that is my genuine opinion.

The new Titanium ShowerCap Carb Cap landed today. Wow, the weight change sure is nice and I also like the choice of dabber orientation which mine is currently in the vertical position. It works great so for now I will be using it to compare to the SS ShowerCap in about a week.

One nice thing I already noticed is the cap rings like a bell when I use it. The sound is faint but is a very nice chime sound. I guess you could call it a 'bell-ringer'.

:myday:

Oooooh! Maybe I'll have to do some recording of the various Flowerpot noises and make tribute a track :)

Last edited:

Likes2vape

You can fit quite a bit probably .3 or more I haven’t weighed it so just guessing but do know .12 is about half a bowl full. Yes the showerhead has better air flow but the sic wrap around is great to. I have all three versions of the flowerpot the OG, the wraparound, and the showerhead. I love them all and I’m sure you’d be happy with any of them. It’d be fairly cheap to upgrade to the showerhead if you wanted to at a later time.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
If you're using a carb cap on the shower head is it close to the same airflow as the sic without the carb cap?

I'd have to say "No" to this. They work differently. I carb the SH a lot for flower but dont get the same experience as when I used the OGFP/Wraparounds without a carb. The sheer amount of air holes means the whole bowl is getting airflow whereas the other version the airflow is more concentrating down the centre path.

Is the sic better than a cloud evo for flower or concentrates?

Just different. There was a bunch of hubbub earlier in the thread about this.

Is the sic significantly worse then the shower head?

Definitely not.

I've seen a ton of people here praise the shower head and talk about how they barely use concentrates anymore. I have access to concentrates so I would use it. Is it worth it to buy the set used besides the sic and get a new shower head or should i just get the used sic and wait until a better showerhead comes out

Thats making my brain bleed :) Cant help you there :) Personally, I'd just get the showerhead any way you can :)

Vapetologist

HamsterDAMAGED
If you're using a carb cap on the shower head is it close to the same airflow as the sic without the carb cap? Is the sic better than a cloud evo for flower or concentrates? Is the sic significantly worse then the shower head? I've seen a ton of people here praise the shower head and talk about how they barely use concentrates anymore since it does flower so well. I have access to concentrates so I would use it. Is it worth it to buy the set used besides the sic dish and get a new shower head or should i just get the used sic dish set and wait until a better showerhead comes out

Edit: ive been reading this thread for the past 2 weeks. It goes way to fast to read every page. This website should have a setting on the top to sort by most liked so I can get to those mega info posts that get a ton of likes without annoying you regulars. Or someone could make a plugin to do it yourself.

I use the Showerhead 80% oils and 20% flowers. The extra airflow is noticeable with the Showerhead, but I love good flow in my glass and have swimmers lungs, so that helps. If you're mainlining wax, I'd go with the Wrap-Around.

Better ShowerHead? As if.

squigger

I'd have to say "No" to this. They work differently. I carb the SH a lot for flower but dont get the same experience as when I used the OGFP/Wraparounds without a carb. The sheer amount of air holes means the whole bowl is getting airflow whereas the other version the airflow is more concentrating down the centre path.

Oh thats not what i want to hear. I have the milaana without the turbolator and evo so i've really had enough of hot spots. I don't want to stir my weed. Its annoying when sharing with friends when i have to take them away from the action to take out a stick and poke the weed. The evo's elbs are so skinny that even though you create a hot spot from ripping super hard for a short time by the next hit it'll even out without needing to stir. Does the sic dish have hotspot issues? Do you need to stir with the sic dish if you pack a lot?

I use the Showerhead 80% oils and 20% flowers. The extra airflow is noticeable with the Showerhead, but I love good flow in my glass and have swimmers lungs, so that helps. If you're mainlining wax, I'd go with the Wrap-Around.

Better ShowerHead? As if.

You never know man. maybe we'll get one that spins the weed around or adjustable bowl size

squigger,

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
ive been reading this thread for the past 2 weeks. It goes way to fast to read every page. This website should have a setting on the top to sort by most liked so I can get to those mega info posts that get a ton of likes without annoying you regulars. Or someone could make a plugin to do it yourself.

I can understand your frustration. Check out the search bar in the top right of the page, you can set it to search this thread only for multiple key words, it works great if you're looking for something specific. Otherwise, the thread sort of reads like a book, you could cut to just the good info. FC admins once upon a time did "best-of" threads for a lot of the vaporizers to address your very issue, however, I don't believe they are updated regularly, so! Search is probably going to be the best tool for if you just want an answer versus reading the book from cover to cover.

Likes2vape

Oh thats not what i want to hear. I have the milaana without the turbolator and evo so i've really had enough of hot spots. I don't want to stir my weed. Its annoying when sharing with friends when i have to take them away from the action to take out a stick and poke the weed. The evo's elbs are so skinny that even though you create a hot spot from ripping super hard for a short time by the next hit it'll even out without needing to stir. Does the sic dish have hotspot issues? Do you need to stir with the sic dish if you pack a lot?
No hot spots with the wraparound but you asked if the airflow was the same between a capped showerhead and an uncapped wraparound. Both are on par with the airflow on the EVO when they are carb capped. The main difference between the wraparound and the showerhead is the amount of metal being heated and you can vape flower with the showerhead without a carb cap and still get great vapor production.

lazylathe

Almost there...
The new Titanium ShowerCap Carb Cap landed today. Wow, the weight change sure is nice and I also like the choice of dabber orientation which mine is currently in the vertical position. It works great so for now I will be using it to compare to the SS ShowerCap in about a week.

One nice thing I already noticed is the cap rings like a bell when I use it. The sound is faint but is a very nice chime sound. I guess you could call it a 'bell-ringer'.

:myday:

:lol::rofl::D

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
What I want now is some sort of dual drop down claisen thing with carb hole and glass plug. Nothing like what I want seems to exist, because its a bit stupid and specific I guess :) I want a dual version of the drop down in my sig to attach two showerheads too :)

I've met youngsters that claim to have never smoked flower, only dabs.

Yeah, and theres a difference between consuming it because its there and appreciating it :)

Theres a few youtubers I've seen with MASSIVE slabs of concentrates just throwing the stuff around which could be argued as 'getting through' a lot (but is in fact just wasting a load of it :) ). Not too mention those that set fire to their concentrates instead of vaping it :)

Each to their own, no judgement from me. I'm just envious of having this kind of access to concentrates :D

disGRUNTled

Triangle Kush, rocking some Mayhem Lauren .
berLziT.jpg

mourWHN.jpg

LWNBw4w.jpg

Baron23

What I want now is some sort of dual drop down claisen thing with carb hole and glass plug. Nothing like what I want seems to exist, because its a bit stupid and specific I guess :) I want a dual version of the drop down in my sig to attach two showerheads too :)

Yeah, and theres a difference between consuming it because its there and appreciating it :)

Theres a few youtubers I've seen with MASSIVE slabs of concentrates just throwing the stuff around which could be argued as 'getting through' a lot (but is in fact just wasting a load of it :) ). Not too mention those that set fire to their concentrates instead of vaping it :)

Each to their own, no judgement from me. I'm just envious of having this kind of access to concentrates :D

Wow, either that's some really crappy concentrate or they have tolerances higher than the Empire State.

Yes, wasting it....sigh.

Also, that very pretty little blonde on the left kicked everyone's ass. Wow, my kind of girl (well, as long as she brings her own shatter! LOL).

Top Bottom