Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
9 inch CCG Seed Of Life perc rig came in today! Total shredder!

GOtPpCC.jpg

biohacker

Damn, this puppy is so smooth that I need to reconsider my glass preferences! Might have to go smaller, because I don't need as much filtration now. Nice.

Just stepped up to another level..... in my lack of milk/clouds frustration and thinking it just can't be my grind since i've had some fine in there and tried a little kief, I decided to venture north, north of 700. First 725, wow...there it is, almost there but a nice glimpse of potential....excellent abv....how? Fuck it, 750 here I come! 0.1g and i'm going for it, fingers crossed that it doesn't degrade in flavour and leave some dark marks. Simply incredible. Milked the tube, kept my draw super slow until the density dropped, and crushed that .1g in one gigantic delicious cloud! So delicious! @SoDelicious WTF you been at bro? ;)

Medication effects are way stronger! What's the higher temps you guys and gals have been experimenting with and preferring? I guess I just prefer the one hit snap bong hit style with .05, and max .1g, which is pretty substantial in that smallish bowl. I think i'm getting away with the higher temps due to the coarser shred, which would be equivalent to slightly chunkier than a 4 piece SCS. Looking forward to the fine and bringing the temps down, but at least this gives me some perspective.

So, season the Ti? With a torch?? Kinda don't like the sound of that, but can I just start low? Is this something that really should be done after every cleaning? (bit of a clean freak)

Likes2vape

PID overshooting from a coldstart just means less time waiting for it to be fully heatsoaked. Don't see it at all as bad... in fact it's doing you a favor
Yeah I don’t really see it that way but what ever. I like the slower ramp up and stopping at desired temp. Once I reach temp I’m good to go as it has been heat soaking on the warm up. I’ll have to time it next time from a cold start but I’d say no more than 1 1/2 - 2 minutes to get to temp less time than my EVO. I just thought it was worth a mention that not all PID controllers overshoot.

I see all these crazy low temps you guys are using and it just confirms how versatile the flowerpot is. The lowest temps I have used has been 600 using a carb cap. At 600 the clouds begin to diminish a lot for me and the avb comes out to way light for my liking. I’m usually around 680 for the showerhead and 710 for the dnail wrap around head. I haven’t used my 16mm ogfp since I got the wrap around and showerhead but I may have to give it whirl again just because!

I am loving the new bowls with grooves for the screen. I haven’t had a lick of avb in any of rigs since I got them. I just use one ss screen, it does a great a job and I hardly need to clean the screens anymore. I’ll probably pick up the ti twill screens if NV offers them but otherwise their ss screens are working great for me.

It sux I’m entering my slow time of year I want that new caddy so bad. It looks bad ass and it’d be awesome to be able to keep all my NV gear in one tidy little package. Hopefully I’ll be able to get it on Black Friday if it’s on sale.

@NewVape710 you already have the best desk top vape available in my humble opinion and any improvements are just icing on the cake. Keep up the great work sir and thank you for being such an awesome company!!

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
No, season it with fat dabs. First few may not taste as great til the concentrate "seasons" the dish and takes over the stock Ti taste.

Torch your showerhead if you want it to look badass though.

Qtip after every hit.

Torch blast or iso soak for deep cleaning

That's some perfectly seasoned advice.

I just found the multi quote + button

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
I just finished reading the last few pages... been super busy the last few days.
The thing I'm most excited to hear is that NewVape is going to do at least the ShowerCap Carb Cap in Titanium. Oh yeah! :D

I'm still hoping for a Titanium LolliCap... currently my most desired product from NewVape! ;)

biohacker

bio in a candy store reporting back with some more high temp testing. Forgot I left the controller on 750 and after a 1/2 hour break decided to try a few more pinches (.05g). Well, that first one wasn't the same result as the last time. Of course, coil heat build up? Do you guys blow on your coils to cool them down ever? I blew on it until it dropped about 5 degrees and tried a new bowl....bamn, there it is! Perfect abv and awesome flavour! Tried it again with .1g....same thing, awesome!

So why not trying vaping a crumb? I picked a teeny tiny fleck of weed with some heft still, probably .01 or less. Vaped to a very very thin mist in the can, clearly visible exhaled vapour.... talk about efficiency!

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
I just finished reading the last few pages... been super busy the last few days.
The thing I'm most excited to hear is that NewVape is going to do at least the ShowerCap Carb Cap in Titanium. Oh yeah! :D

I'm still hoping for a Titanium LolliCap... currently my most desired product from NewVape! ;)

@Chicken #420 I know you've been asking for it. We should have them in 3-4 weeks. I'm going to replace the 30deg hole with a straight one (eliminates a second operation), change the metal and try my best to keep the price the same. The 1.5" grade 2 titanium's not cheap.

Chicken #420

@Chicken #420 I know you've been asking for it. We should have them in 3-4 weeks. I'm going to replace the 30deg hole with a straight one (eliminates a second operation), change the metal and try my best to keep the price the same. The 1.5" grade 2 titanium's not cheap.

Is there a difference in SS carb caps compared to Ti carb caps?

I am just wondering. Sorry if this is discussed before.

Yes... weight. Titanium will be substantially lighter.

As for taste or function, probably not. However, some of us want an all-Titanium and glass vapor path with FlowerPot, if that is achievable.

Last edited:

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
@NewVape710,
Thanks for the update!
If I am reading your post right, you are doing both caps (LolliCap, ShowerCap) in Titanium. Is this right?

Yes both will be titanium.

Is there a difference in SS carb caps compared to Ti carb caps?

I am just wondering. Sorry if this is discussed before.

@NewVape710 Do you sell the hemp wick used with your products? or can you tell me what you use? I wrapped and unwrapped a handle one to many times i believe.

I'll be glad to send you a piece with your next newvape purchase.

Here the place I get the hempwick from.
https://www.hempwick.com/collections/hempwick-samples/products/hempwick-sample-pack

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
That’s pretty low , try some dabs that low also I wonder how that would work . Cool you can take this vape to such a low temp and still be getting vapor , a full bowl may last awhile. I still like a bit of a higher temp for the effects it provides .
Low temperature dabbing is flavor overload heaven. The sessions last a bit longer too. I recommend it now and again.

Yes I was meaning to add also that I see clearly how you find motivation to do all of this out of love and passion for what you do, that is clear. It is like it really is NO effort to you, mountains will just continue to roll like fresh turf!
Which makes it all the more pleasurable for customers to be on the receiving end. Not only are the products you are designing so special and cutting edge, but the energy you put into it makes it all so much more. Extremely well done sir and thoroughly deserved success. I am an admirer for sure!:tup:

My dear friend, I can't thank you enough for your heart touching and inspirational words. Believe it or not, I am in fact a very sensitive soul. Despite being incredibly strong and individually minded, I still battle with low self esteem and am forever questioning myself, although I have to reason that this is an advantagous quality for character building and developement, rather than being more "fixed" but more emotionally robust and on "auto-pilot" consciousness wise.

So it is always very nice to be appreciated, especially by somebody who I feel exactly the same about. I have thouroughly enjoyed your re-emergence here recently. At first I thought, "who's this fellow who is making all the right noises and seeming right at home?"

It didn't take long to realise that you are the real deal, if I was more of a vape "officianado" I would emulate to be more like you as a member. Contribution wise to the forum I mean, but with such style, depth and personality, plus compassion, respect and... (damn, I had the perfect word next, but a sizey edible dose is sneaking ahead of me and removing words that were formed in subconscious advance :lol:- no joke! ).. well, just a really decent and refreshing attitude towards others I feel at all times.:nod:

I quickly began to love your infectious positivity and missed it each time you have been away.
I am losing my words now as this edible dose hits me- I finally started my vapor break yesterday, was meant to be on friday for 30 days for a homeopathy course to treat multiple infections, during which time it is impossible for me to vape.

But I vaped the first 3 days of the medicine, really not in a good place mentally or physically and pushing like mad now to hammer down infections ONCE AND FOR ALL with the electrifier as well, whatever it takes- and it takes some suffering believe, in the name of progress albeit!:uhh:

My head is so not together, but the prognosis is indeed very good, IF I can just keep my head together and keep taking the die off and not do anything stupid.:nod:

While I continue to dream about finding the vaporizer of my dreams that I am able to enjoy to the max. (I gotta have SOMETHING to focus on right?;))

Day six of homeopathy tommorrow. It will ease up by day 10, always intense at the start, and I have never hit the respiratory infections nearly this hard with electricity, possibly the greatest and safest weapon we will ever have against pathogens when employed correctly.

So @ichibaneye thank you for all your wonderful positivity and warm vibes in this forum, and you do it without detracting one bit from the content, always so insightful, relevant and bang on for all. This is what I mean when I say I would emulate that to be a better menber, but I can only be me and leave you to be you and do what you so well!:tup:
You literally have helped me too more than you could ever know, Thank you!

Nice , it may be pretty hard to find a actual temp of the air passing over the flower since this is convection . Easy to know the temp of the coil and nail but the air traveling through, around , over the flower’s is a different story . Good to see it extracting fully at such a low temp , I wonder if you through that in a different vape , if you could get any more out of it. Most likely not. What a beast the fp is .
I've been working on how to figure out wiring up a EGT sensor to measure flow temperatures. Geeks form up in the name of science!

@emmdeemo , I hear you on your lung sensitivity. I am just wondering a few things- have you ever tried any sort of supplement to help with that? There are many natural remedies that are very healing and supportive of healthy lung function. I am allergic to 99% of them, which ironically causes me even more suffering with my chest and excessive mucus production

But one that I simply could never do without and has been a lifesaver for me since I discovered it in 2006, is the "Oil of Oregano". This supplement in particular is of amazing benefit to the respiratory system and lungs, it is probably the best thing in the world an ex smoker could do who wishes to repair damage, as it has been shown to have the power to literally turn the clock back and refresh smoker's lungs which were considered a write off by doctors.

I don't mean to liken you to a smoker in that regard, it's just an example of its potential. Despite having severe respiratory symptoms, my lungs are actually perfectly healthy, just plagued by allergy symptoms and inflammation from infections, so it seems a lot worse than it really is.

Without the oil of oregano there is no way on earth I could ever vaporizer cannabis. It helps me to manage the allergic respiratory symptoms. If I didn't have it I'm not sure how I would manage to eat food either and cope with the mucus I get from that activity, but for sure vaporizing would be right off the charts immediately if there was no oregano oil handy.

Anyway, I just wanted to mention it in case you haven't heard or considered it before. Here is a link to the one @invertedisdead and myself use. It as as good as it needs to be, arguably the best in the world, alongside other brands I have used before, but a QUARTER of the cost for the highest quality:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SUPER-40-...067398?hash=item33ce92ec86:g:rWgAAOSw9OFZFdyD

I recommend this one because it is 40% oregano oil to 60% olive oil. It must be diluted at least 50/50, but I prefer to dilute it to 60/40 or more because this practically eliminates it's fieriness (wow that's quite word isn't it?) and makes it so much easier to swallow without the burning sensation (which is completely harmless by the way).

You can also buy it undiluted for slightly cheaper and make it up yourself once you have a spare bottle. This is what I do, I always had 17.5 ml of olive oil and top up with oregano, to ensure the majority is olive oil.

Now separately I have another idea for you to consider. My allergies prohibit me completely from being able to vaporize any weed that I can buy because I am so allergic to chemical fertilizers, and suffer the most severe respiratory allergy to them, making my lungs feel like hell. I'm also allergic to virtually all organic fertilizers and suffer a similar but far less severe and long lasting reaction.

I can only use weed I have produced myself with very minimal fertilisation. Chemical fertilizers are very irritating to the vocal cords and respiratory tract, even for those without allergies. Some people are more sensitive than others but everybody is affected negatively just without noticing or realising it.

So maybe if you are using weed which has been grown with chemicals that could be a huge factor in the irritation you experience in your lungs? Just something to consider through time anyway, I promise you there is solid truth in this, though I cannot say how much it applies to your situation.
I'll raise you +5% of that lovely oil and from the best known source too. I use it daily.

Forgive me that I'm not fully aware of all of your maladies. This lung cleanse spray does wonders too.

Received my starter kit today. Missing handle, coil cover, and showercap.

tsQLyBI.gif

:peace:
No way! 2 of those 3 are must haves day one! @Stu you'll be well taken care of lickity split by @NewVape710 ! They're no slouches over there on the beast coast.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chicken #420

@ichibaneye ,

It is actually arguable if any of those 3 are really essential from day one:

ShowerCap - I owned and used my ShowerHead for almost 2 weeks before I got my ShowerCap. Of course, I didn't dab much with it then.

Coil Cover - Helps retain heat better, but won't really make anything unuseable if it's not there.

Handle - Probably more important than the other two, but the FlowerPot can be used without it. Believe me - I've done it.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Guys,

I am limited to 30 minutes of surfing a night due to selling the house, the puppy etc...
So please keep replies to a minimum! I spend all the time just catching up and then turn off...

This thread is ON FIRE!!!

Did you get a dang showerhead yet?

If so, maybe we could slow things down so you could fill us in on your thoughts and how it compares with ol glassy! :brow:

If not, business as usual folks! MOVE ALONG! YOU HEARD ME! :D

Last edited:

lazylathe

Almost there...

If not, business as usual folks! MOVE ALONG! YOU HEARD ME! :D

If so, maybe we could slow things down so you could fill us in on your thoughts and how it compares with ol glassy! :brow:

No showerhead yet... money is tight and i would rather have weed!!! LMAO!
All these new developments make me want to wait longer to get the ultimate showerhead!

For now the OGFP16mm with quartz dish is my DD and i LOVE it!
680 on the controller, up to 710 on occasion for some dabbing fun!
Massive bowl as well!
It has defeated almost every other vape i have ever owned...

Vapetologist

HamsterDAMAGED
I lent my friend my ShowerHead system for a day. They were beyond impressed! From: 'No way you can improve on a nail or Volcano..." to: "what the fuck is this monster..."

The ShowerCap came back with a scratch on it though:

KwaQWTB.jpg

Devastated.

tumblr_inline_mt0rkuMtHF1qz4rgp.gif

Last edited:

biohacker

Low temperature dabbing is flavor overload heaven. The sessions last a bit longer too. I recommend it now and again.

What temps do you recommend? Just wanna make sure I prevent pooling.

Did my first dab tonight at 625 with rosin i just pressed! I don't think i've ever tasted anything so good! Definitely didn't taste any Ti or metal or anything. Not sure if it will be worth it to get a wrap around sic?

ShowerCap - I owned and used my ShowerHead for almost 2 weeks before I got my ShowerCap. Of course, I didn't dab much with it then.

Never use the SC unless dabbing. I just don't see it necessary for flower, but more testing as you know.

He always has an open invite to try mine any time!

Got my temps down to a more reasonable 675. After 700 was possible, but with a quicker draw and more chance of error. With too slow of a dry at those temps you can over brown pretty easily.

Still loving it! :rockon:

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Not sure if it will be worth it to get a wrap around sic?

Eh... I guess if you're really into concentrates and use more of them than you do flower.

I keep telling myself I'll make routine switches between them and just don't. I'm so fucking lazy but the way I see it is, the small increase in taste isn't worth waiting for shit to cool down and etc.

If you buy another coil/etc so you can just switch out the coils... then maybe we're talking but still...

Idk. I wouldn't have bought the wraparound if I knew how much I'd like the SH, but I'm def going to play around and get another coil/handle etc at some point. Maybe even dual wield flowerpots once my hexnail lands, who knows.

ninjaedit: i'm so fucking baked but pretty much what I'm getting at is... ymmv? I don't know you well enough to decide. Maybe rosin changes things? I've never experienced that beautiful nectar yet but imo, you're likely good with the SH.

SoDelicious

Salted Caramel Ice Cream
Simply incredible. Milked the tube, kept my draw super slow until the density dropped, and crushed that .1g in one gigantic delicious cloud! So delicious! @SoDelicious WTF you been at bro? ;)

Sorry I haven't been able to update my experience on the SH! Moving homes soon so ive been really busy packing.

Here's my initial thoughts on the SH though..

It is now my daily driver which I leave on from morning to bed time. My sweet spot has been @665 for dry herbs for those strong couch lock effects good before bed or a nap. I'll need to do more testing on low temp hits, for day time use.

For the SH carb cap I feel you don't REALLY need it if you take a long slow draw for high temp hits, but I still use it near the end of my draw/bowl to completely extract everything.

As for my bowl getting stuck I have never had that issue with my 14mm bowl in my 18mm glass piece. I just put the bowl into a 18mm-14mm reducer and remove my bowl holding the reducer (not the bowl or bowl handle). The reducer doesn't get hot at all, I don't really need the handle on the bowl so I think I may be purchasing the OG bowl.

Also, about the EQ screens for micro dosing I tried them in the new bowl designs and am not a fan of it. It makes cleaning up messier IMO. The SH air intake holes now cover the whole bowl area so a normal screen is good enough. I'll be purchasing the errlectric screens soon, thanks everyone who recommended those! :-)

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
"what the fuck is this monster..."

Legit first impression. Should be the FP slogan IMO!

I have a question for the dnail setup folks. I tried a hit w/o the carb cap and the vapor is not so good, quite thin, seemed to be similar with both light and heavy draw. Is there a preferred method with a small recycler to get good vapor w/o a carb cap? Temp on controller is 640F.

Top Bottom