Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Vapetologist

HamsterDAMAGED
The ShowerHead works absolutely fine on its own, but the ShowerCap is still so absolutely vital when you really want to dig in for some fun. Kind of like the difference between manual vs automatic transmission. But that's the FlowerPot in general I guess.

DICt4E0.jpg

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
Hello FlowerPot Family! I've missed you all and to be honest even more so my NV FP.

I was out in the middle of nowhere on a jobsite constructing a new radio and comms tower. Now that the site has been completed I can get back to the real business that's close to my heart. That to which is anything cannabis related my friends! :rockon:

Sooooooooooo I had a great session when I got home and I decided to record the experince for all of you. I was medicated for 2 days after this session. I think the THC break while working definitely helped with the ass kicking effects too. :D

Now it's time to catch up on the thread reading I'm behind on and I've also got some more data, comparisons and thoughts to share here in a bit too. Cheers and enjoy everyone! :cheers:

Last edited:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Hello FlowerPot Family! I've missed you all and to be honest even more so my NV FP.

I was out in the middle of nowhere on a jobsite constructing a new radio and comms tower. Now that the site has been completed I can get back to the real business that's close to my heart. That to which is anything cannabis related my friends! :rockon:

Sooooooooooo I had a great session when I got home and I decided to record the experince for all of you. I was medicated for 2 days after this session. I think the THC break while working definitely helped with the ass kicking effects too. :D

Now it's time to catch up on the thread reading I'm behind on and I've also got some more data, comparisons and thoughts to share here in a bit too. Cheers and enjoy everyone! :cheers:

Welcome back.

That is one full bowl of flower :D

ichibaneye

Welcome back.

That is one full bowl of flower :D
Ahhhhhahhhh yes it was packed and filled to the brim with grin. I didn't think anyone would catch it but you're one of the more attentive people around here.

Sooo......truth be told I was a bit nervous this time around because I didn't want to pass out mid draw and start myself on fire or something but then I was like F it I've got this.

Oh and thank you, I'm glad to be back.

biohacker

Ahhhhhahhhh yes it was packed and filled to the brim with grin. I didn't think anyone would catch it but you're one of the more attentive people around here.

Actually one of the first things I noticed too! I didn't even know that you could fill it so full! I didn't watch the entire video, but did you have to stir? Thanks for posting that dude! No wonder you were medicated for 2 days lmao

So I finally put my order together, and hoping that NV hooks me up today! Here is what i'm getting:

Controller (black)
kick stand
SH, 18mm male body, nut, 20mm coil w/ cover
showercap
ss screens (still need to order eq basket screens! - too bad they don't stock them lol)
wedge/pencil combo dab tool

Hoping to join all you cool cats in about 2 weeks! :rockon:

ichibaneye

Actually one of the first things I noticed too! I didn't even know that you could fill it so full! I didn't watch the entire video, but did you have to stir? Thanks for posting that dude! No wonder you were medicated for 2 days lmao

So I finally put my order together, and hoping that NV hooks me up today! Here is what i'm getting:

Controller (black)
kick stand
SH, 18mm male body, nut, 20mm coil w/ cover
showercap
ss screens (still need to order eq basket screens! - too bad they don't stock them lol)
wedge/pencil combo dab tool

Hoping to join all you cool cats in about 2 weeks! :rockon:

I'm glad that you're inspired and also blasting off with the NV crew here soon. You're initial purchase list is a great start. You'll be pleased, I personally guarantee it.

No stirring was needed during my session. I did however at the end give it a stir just to check the extraction uniformity. It was very good and I was able to get one more good rip at 665F.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Just wanted to give another big thumbs up to NV customer service. I made a stupid mistake when ordering the other day (this was after trying the wrap-around and comparing to the showerhead so I was a few dabs deep) and they had no problem consolidating my orders and refunded me the difference - I even forgot the use the coupon code and they factored that in!

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE

Lovely colours!

I just got this little bundle of joy...

Xuc3M0b.jpg

New bowl has a wider channel than the original, gonna be great for basket dosing. Showercap for when I get my 20mm back up and running. The stand is HEAVY and will not be moving around at all like my cheap soldering iron kick stand did.

And the grinder. Oh the grinder. The only grinder I have ever bought. This thing is weighty, and GLIDES. The smooth turns are incredible. Also a heavy item.

Basically, if I ever have to defend myself in my house, using violence, I will be grabbing the grinder and stand to pummel someones face in! :D

Top Bottom