Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Danksta

If its a temp issue and you want higher dab temps, try a basket screen instead of the stock screen, means the flower is further away from the heat and higher temps can be thrown at the showerhead dish.

I think I want a lower temp dab tbh. I think 640 is too hot for dabs. I typically dab at 550 on my Liger.

I think I need the wrap-around...

Although the basket screen might be useful for better flavor from the flower.

SoDelicious

Salted Caramel Ice Cream
Thanks dude, I did, which is why I deleted my post as I was a little confused due to the older 14/18 male bowl and then newer 14 or 18 male showerheads. Looks like the coil handles are out of stock!

And impossible to order from their site, so calling this morning. Not sure why, but it's not able to calculate my shipping to Canada. How did you did it @SoDelicious ? Your shipping was peanuts wow!

I was also having issues with purchasing from the NV website but here's what I did to fix that..

1. Wait until business hours to purchase
2. Make an account on the NV website
3. Log in before adding everything to your cart.

Also, I've noticed shipping from NV to Canada is always cheap ($10-$20) BUT you will most likely have to pay customs fee's. I've probably paid around $60-$70 in customs fee's for every order made on NV (2 orders so far of the og FP and SH)

Also, there may be shipping fees due to the pretty fast shipping NV offers. I purchased my SH set on the 12th and received it on the 22nd

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
My first weekend with the FP was a hell of a lot of fun I must say. This vape seems to consistently get me medicated to a very high degree every time I pack it. It can be a great unmotivator if you allow it haha.

I played with different techniques of hitting and have found slow and long without the cap gives the best flavor, but the vapor is not as milky as a hit capped. I think the great thing about this setup is all the ways it can be used. I get bored easy and the FP has not bored me yet. It's such a joy to use.

After doing some double deckers I've realized I want a wrap-around at some point. Kinda wish I got it instead of the showerhead. I was not aware how enjoyable double deckers would be. The mixture of different vapors really gets the modulation going. :science:

I also realized I need a bigger tube for all this vapor. Once you get your tek down you can really generate some milk! :evil:

Lastly, this device cut through my tolerance and seems to have made dabs more effective. If I take a torch dab now I get higher than I did before I had the FP in my life.

FP is a life improver. Screw self help books lol

Choosing between the showerhead vs wrap around was super difficult for me. I don't regret getting the showerhead because it's amazing, but I'm still kinda curious to try the D-Nail wrap-around! Although, that could change if SiC SH inserts are on the horizon :science:

What did you think of Ti dabs? I haven't dabbed off Ti in years, but personally I didn't think the flavor was bad, just perhaps "muted" and not as pronounced as other surfaces.

Danksta

Choosing between the showerhead vs wrap around was super difficult for me. I don't regret getting the showerhead because it's amazing, but I'm still kinda curious to try the D-Nail wrap-around! Although, that could change if SiC SH inserts are on the horizon :science:

What did you think of Ti dabs? I haven't dabbed off Ti in years, but personally I didn't think the flavor was bad, just perhaps "muted" and not as pronounced as other surfaces.

I'm hoping we get SH inserts too. It would be cheaper than buying the wrap-around.

The Ti dab is not bad, but it is indeed muted so it really only got me higher, it didn't add to the experience of flavor. If anything it dulled the weed.

For now I just hit the FP while my torch banger is cooling and take a better tasting dab that way. Not as fun as a double decker but it tastes great.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
I went back to the wrap-around last night just to see how big the difference.

Nothing amazing enough to make me go back, and the difference (imo) with flowers is too big to go back to, just for the small increase in the intensity of the flavor of concentrates. I think the flavor of flower suffers, and the hits the showerhead offer with flower just feel "fuller" - idk. I was already way baked when "testing" this so who knows, but I did try it out, and did a few dabs, thought "oh that's pretty nice" - did 2 flowers bowls and it didn't have me singing so, cleaned the showerhead and back to it this morning.

Anyway, I broke my freaking fc-ufo literally like a week after I got it lol. wearing a sweatshirt, unzipped... went to turn around and it got caught on the MP and met it's end. mouthpiece joint completely broke off! Oh well, back to the dcycler.
Hopefully my sacrifice appeases the glass gods for everyone for a bit. Cheers

edit:

btw the bowls with the fittings for the EQ baskets are still in the works I believe

also

I'm hoping we get SH inserts too.

this should be posted daily. just saying :D

Last edited:

Justpassedu

That's a nice piece , keep in mind i think China is on holiday for about 10 days so it may take a bit to ship. I rarely order off dhgate but always wanted to try one of these - https://www.dhgate.com/product/illa...catcher/393880837.html#s1-0-1b;srp|3921043232 ,to cool my vapor so i ordered 1 last week , still no shipping confirmation.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Looking at this fab column with a similar perc CCG offers, but I should wallow in the fact I just pissed $45 away for a little bit first.

After a nice showerhead rip of course.

https://www.dhgate.com/store/product/ccg-glass-bongs-straight-fab-egg-with-quave/400355073.html

Yeah I almost got that one, they have a sandblasted version of it that's pretty sweet too. I just figured the simpler one will be even easier to clean since I'm lazy. They have a 12" version of the straight fab too that I think would slay for the Showerhead, but it's 18mm and I already bought a 14mm bowl. https://www.dhgate.com/product/12-i...s-oil/402029338.html#s1-0-1b;searl|0141035965

jardri

Vapor Dreams
My Showerhead has finally arrived!!!

8rdMV2h.jpg

I call my setup Plenty of Showerhead and it rips so hard i took one bowl and had my wife laughing at me doing silly things for like one hour!! Nuts!!

Also want to communicate that I live in Spain, the package took 16 days to arrive (10 in customs) and for a 219,43 € order i had to pay 56.72€ in customs and management but I´m overall satisfied because it´s here and everything you said about it was true and beyond!!

Edit: why cant I post the image?? (SOLVED)

Last edited:

Vapetologist

HamsterDAMAGED
My Showerhead has finally arrived!!!

8rdMV2h.jpg

I call my setup Plenty of Showerhead and it rips so hard i took one bowl and had my wife laughing at me doing silly things for like one hour!! Nuts!!

Also want to communicate that I live in Spain, the package took 16 days to arrive (10 in customs) and for a 219,43 € order i had to pay 56.72€ in customs and management but I´m overall satisfied because it´s here and everything you said about it was true and beyond!!

Edit: why cant I post the image?? (SOLVED)

Holy CRAP how hard does that thing hit? I'm dying to try this setup, why oh why did I get rid of my Plenty!

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
...wholly shit guys... i just discovered something new that outshines my flowerpot wraparound for dry herbs...... my new showerhead!!!!!

...wholly fuck, i never thought it would be that much of an improvement! seriously... i screwed it on my coil, it got to temp, it was at temp for less than 5 min (usually wait at least 15 min) and i got the craziest hit ever... darker avb than use too....

...:love:showerhead:love::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Danksta

I'm getting some really nice flavor off the dhgate fab egg. It seems the bong stem I'm using isn't very good with how it diffuses. I'm finally able to appreciate the flavor the FP can offer. Very impressed to say the least. So larger dab rigs are still an option. I guess I got an excuse to order some china glass :brow: .

All hail the FP! In freaking love with this unit. :love:

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
I'm getting some really nice flavor off the dhgate fab egg. It seems the bong stem I'm using isn't very good with how it diffuses. I'm finally able to appreciate the flavor the FP can offer. Very impressed to say the least. So larger dab rigs are still an option. I guess I got an excuse to order some china glass :brow: .

All hail the FP! In freaking love with this unit. :love:

Don't forget to try it with a J-Hook... bask under Flavor City's golden sun! :D

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Expected delivery lists today before 8pm. That's about 12 minutes from now. Don't see it happening. USPS does this to me often. I seem to be at the end of the route and often get my items a day after expected delivery. Sometimes this shit happens two days in a row or more. It would have been the perfect day too! Oh well. Here is to hoping for tomorrow.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
So... torched my showerhead+nut+coil cover... really awesome looking purple/blue all over the whole thing now.

I was thinking... This is probably a really great way to clean it... but is it safe? I found a small coating of reclaim had gotten/leaked into the centerposts or something (and I def had some crumble fall off into the center sometimes lol)... and the inside of the nut and the bottom of the showerhead got kinda caked. Torching seems a lot easier for the lazy bastards like me but I don't wanna mess it up or ruin the integrity of the materials.

This is a quick and easy<2min clean with even a small newport torch - no disassembly required - hence why I like it :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom