1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Cannabis clubs in Spain

Discussion in 'Vaporization Discussion' started by atragantrao, Mar 11, 2020.

1. atragantrao

atragantrao Member

Hi all! I'm new here and I wanna share my experience in cannabis clubs in Spain. I live near Barcelona and here we have lots of cannabis clubs, and every month opens a new one! Is a great place to smoke, vaporize and share high moments with friends. You only can enter to the club if you're recommended by another club member, is completely legal to smoke weed in that clubs but in the street is not allowed.

what's your experience in weed clubs?

2. macbill

macbill Gregarious Misanthrope

Welcome @atragantrao ! Bienvido - I for one would like to hear of your clubs. I enjoy learning how folks get together for fun. Although legal to possess cannabis in my state (Washington State), we cannot gather and jointly (pun) partake.

atragantrao likes this.
  3. atragantrao

atragantrao Member

Hi bro! Thanks for wellcoming :D Yes, in Spain we have that clubs to smoke all together lol. Your solution: go living California :D:D:D

macbill and C No Ego like this.
  4. 710yota

710yota Active Member

Clubs are one of the main things I wish we had in my legal state (also Washington) along with home grow and larger then 1 gram concentrate servings. I've never been much into drinking but wish I could go hang out at the bar like some people do sometimes.

atragantrao and macbill like this.
  5. atragantrao

atragantrao Member

You can go living to California!! :D:D:D

6. mccringleberry

mccringleberry Well-Known Member

As far as I know, cannabis clubs don't exist in California either...

atragantrao likes this.
  7. atragantrao

atragantrao Member

Then you have to import the idea to Cali!! ;)

mccringleberry likes this.
  8. HighLads

HighLads New Member

if anybody would like to recommend me to a good club in (somewhat) central Barcelona I would be delighted. I am going to go later in the year and would pay it forward on the forum if someone needed a recommendation after I join :cheers:

atragantrao likes this.
  9. atragantrao

atragantrao Member

I only know clubs in some towns near Barcelona but not in the capital, I recommend you go to Ramblas and ask for it ;)

HighLads likes this.
  10. HighLads

HighLads New Member

I want the best barcelona can offer, not just pick up on the street if I can help it. Ideally I'd know which coffee shop before arriving. Will need to research but I am not going anywhere for a while now anyway!

atragantrao likes this.
  11. archangelz001

archangelz001 FIRE!!

I was in Barcelona for 10 days in Nov 2019. Sticky Born was very close to where we stayed and the people there were very friendly. The owner or manager was from the US and we had a nice chat. They provided papers, lighters, and comfortable couches. $20 for a 1 year membership got me in the door.

HighLads and atragantrao like this.
  12. macbill

macbill Gregarious Misanthrope

What is the slang word for cannabis in Spain? Mota is one slang word used in Mexico, and years ago monte was common in Costa Rica. I heard one way to ask for joints was "How are you green beans?" Then again, I lived there in 1978. Chances are things change.

atragantrao likes this.
  13. atragantrao

atragantrao Member

In spain we say hierba, or la verde (grass or the green one) ;)

macbill likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors