Cannabis and dreaming / Vaping and sinuses

chant121

Dreams are a funny one, but they are the releasing of every day sub conscious thoughts, i feel that blazing does stop the dreams in general but saying that after a while when one builds a tolerance i have had lucid dreams for example like last night where i was almost weightless.. :) very nice indeed..just believe guys and you can dream about whatever you wish, just let go :) Waking life is a great animation on the subject :)

chant121,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Dreams are a funny one, but they are the releasing of every day sub conscious thoughts, i feel that blazing does stop the dreams in general but saying that after a while when one builds a tolerance i have had lucid dreams for example like last night where i was almost weightless.. :) very nice indeed..just believe guys and you can dream about whatever you wish, just let go :) Waking life is a great animation on the subject :)

I dont know I am a medical user so I haven't t-breaked in years and even when I take try and think about it / meditate on it. Even after trying a supplement like melatonin I still don't recall dreams. The only time I have dreamed in the last two years it was pretty recently, and relevant to what I was stressing about at the time. Iit was very vivid and easy to recall in the morning. It felt kinda like my subconscious was yelling a quick message at me, then retreats back to darkness. It's very strange to me. I am thinking about trying piracetam i am interested in it's nootropic effects anyway or the dream herb.

Puffers,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
I dont know I am a medical user so I haven't t-breaked in years and even when I take try and think about it / meditate on it. Even after trying a supplement like melatonin I still don't recall dreams. The only time I have dreamed in the last two years it was pretty recently, and relevant to what I was stressing about at the time. Iit was very vivid and easy to recall in the morning. It felt kinda like my subconscious was yelling a quick message at me, then retreats back to darkness. It's very strange to me. I am thinking about trying piracetam i am interested in it's nootropic effects anyway or the dream herb.

I am always avoiding pharma meds, and try and medicate with herbs or food. If that does not work, i will resort to regular meds, so i would recommend you try the dream herb.

Other things that help sleeping and dreaming apart for the ones i mentioned before:

- winding down before sleep (turn off TV/laptop)
- meditate (if you don't know how, just sit, close your eyes and focus on a circle or a triangle or concentrate on your breathing.)
- no sugary stuff at night
- light dinners
- kinda obvious but.. no coffee or other caffeinated drinks
- a glass of hot milk works as a sleeping aid as well.

Lately i haven't dreamt as much.. the weekend is always when i go all out and i went to bed really late and really vaked so it was expected.

Is there anyway you can postpone the morning vaping and antecipate the night vaping to like 2-3hours before?
I am coming to the conclusion that these time frames are crucial to keep a low tolerance and a minimum consequence of MJs side effects for chronic users.

vorrange,
Reactions: vape4life

Titamius

Developing Connoisseur & Vaporist
Personally, I prefer to not dream. For some reason my dreams (that I remember i guess) tend to be unpleasant, and when I was younger and would dream more it would sometimes even shift my mood.
But I gotta take a T Break soon... :doh: I hope they dont get to me!

Titamius,

weedemon

enthusiast
most of the dreams i recall seems to be pleasant ones as well. glad i dont dream anymore or at least can't remember them.

I do remember one good one. I dreamt if i concentrated hard enough i could levitate and then eventually fly! still remember it and I know i was a little kid when i dreamt it

weedemon,
Top Bottom