Canadian customs?

nr-cole

People want to give me some idea of the wait times they've had on stuff from the US? According to tracking, my Extreme-Q was in Canadian customs last Monday and hasn't moved since. Super frustrating since we're now pushing two weeks since I ordered it.

Seems like when I usually order stuff from the US it comes pretty quickly, but this vape is taking forever.

nr-cole,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Customs can take quite some time. When I ship to CA they quote me 6-10 days for delivery of Priority International. I've seen packages take 3 weeks to clear customs sometimes...longer during holidays :(

Good luck, fingers crossed it arrives soon.

Lo,

nr-cole

My bad. Actually appears that the geniuses I bought it from put the wrong address on it, so my poor EQV is languishing in limbo, waiting to be delivered to an address that doesn't exist. Apparently Canada Post doesn't change addresses on already mailed-out packages either, so my baby is getting returned to sender. Damn.

nr-cole,

Skunkypete

Escape Artist
Hammerzeit said:
I got slapped with a customs fee of about fifty bucks with my Ion.
:mad:

Wow really? I've ordered tons of vapor related stuff from the US and never had a custom fee slapped on. Seems it really depends where you live. That kind of thing seems to happen mostly in western canada. Here in the east they seem much more lax about what they stamp a fee on. Might have to do with volume, dunno. Even my PD didnt have any custom surcharge and it was declared at full value. My problem is mostly with UPS and FedEX who expect me to fork over 25$ in custom brokerage fee regardless of the size of the package. Fuck you very much, i'll go with USPS.

Skunkypete,

toxicc

E11001420
You are right about UPS, FedEX and other similar courriers. You should always go with USPS and your package will be handled with Canada Post once in Canada, and if they decide that they charge you taxes you will only pay 5$ fees (if i remember right). You can pay 50$ only in fees with UPS for a 150$ item, plus the taxes.

toxicc,

max

Out to lunch
You should always go with USPS and your package will be handled with Canada Post once in Canada
Absolutely. I've shipped back and forth across the Canadian border quite a few times, and never an issue with customs. Shipping costs have been quite reasonable too.

max,

iksworbeZ

Vapour Connoisseur
vaporizers.ca is ottawa based and will ship you anything in canada for $5... the only problem is that canada post sucks ass and is slow as hell... and well they sell vaporizers... for they are potheads and move rather slowly, but who are we to judge... after all... this is a forum dedicated to vapor...

iksworbeZ,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
iksworbeZ said:
vaporizers.ca is ottawa based and will ship you anything in canada for $5... the only problem is that canada post sucks ass and is slow as hell...

I have bought from vaporizers.ca a few times and in every case, the item has arrived the day after it was shipped.

pakalolo,

sharkvszombie299

sent my extreme q to canada for reapirs...unfortunatly that was almost a month ago and arizer keeps telling me they havent recived it. this thread makes me nerrvous thats its sitting some were in canadian customs and im nervous to call . like an idiot i didnt pay for a tracking number. anyone else have any problems like this

sharkvszombie299,
Top Bottom