Can someone clear something up about PEG400.

trippies

So I know some people are saying to stay away because of formaldehyde etc. but I really just want someone to clear something up for me. I see people talking baout taking a peg400/pg blend to mix with concentrates to make vape juice, when speaking of ratios people discuss concentrates to blend. can anyone suggest the ratio of PEG400 to PG to make the blend BEFORE mixing with concentrates?

Since I already vape nicotine I have plenty of PG already, but how much PEG 400,300,200 etc do I mix with the PG before mixing with concentrates.

Likewise, if I'm adding terpenes, how much terpene mix would I add to say 30ml of pg/peg400 (and how much would be peg400 how much would be PG).

Thanks again guys.

trippies,

Tuck

I don't know the ratio on peg to pg. Wax liquidator is 1 - 2ml per 1g of oil. For terpenes that I bought it says .1-.2 ml per 1g of oil.

I gave up on that and went with a load as you go donut coil on a mod with temp control.

trippies

I don't know the ratio on peg to pg. Wax liquidator is 1 - 2ml per 1g of oil. For terpenes that I bought it says .1-.2 ml per 1g of oil.

I gave up on that and went with a load as you go donut coil on a mod with temp control.

Well I use a lot of rda type stuff, I actually sell donut kilns on ebay. My basic question is what is the ratio to make your own DIY 'wax liquidizer' (which is allegedly just a mix of PG with some blend of PEG200/300/400). There doesn't seem to be ANY hard data on how to make your own pg/peg blend and I can't figure out why.

trippies,
Top Bottom