Can eating raw ABV be bad for you long term?

bluedecker

I have a plenty vaporizer and due to the harshness on my throat I've stopped vaping completely for the past couple months, eating ABV other people make for me or I just cook it myself using the vape. I've been mixing it in soup and that's been working for me but I'm concerned of any possible effects on my health of recreationally doing this long term. Can this stuff be bad for your liver/digestive tract? Thanks to anyone who can help!

bluedecker,

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
Depends on how well you know your source. Biggest concerns would be pesticide/insecticide/acaricide/fungicide/Plant Growth Regulator residue, heavy metal contaminants, and any microbes or fungus that could survive vaporization temps.

cannabis.pro,
Reactions: CarolKing

bluedecker

Depends on how well you know your source. Biggest concerns would be pesticide/insecticide/acaricide/fungicide/Plant Growth Regulator residue, heavy metal contaminants, and any microbes or fungus that could survive vaporization temps.

that sounds scary lol. all I know for sure is that my source grows for a dispensary

bluedecker,

TheMadDabber

I ° The Magician
I have a plenty vaporizer and due to the harshness on my throat I've stopped vaping completely for the past couple months, eating ABV other people make for me or I just cook it myself using the vape. I've been mixing it in soup and that's been working for me but I'm concerned of any possible effects on my health of recreationally doing this long term. Can this stuff be bad for your liver/digestive tract? Thanks to anyone who can help!

I have problems with nasty throat irritations as well, have you tried using a water tool?
What has worked for me is tea, menthol cough drops and a water tool.

The only thing I can think of is that eating avb can effect the way some vitamins are absorbed in the body, in other words some vitamins are not absorbed by the nutrients youre taking in because of ingesting avb. Of course, Im no doctor and this was something I read online, but its worth thinking about and researching. I think it arises when you ingest avb all day everyday. Then again nothing is good in great amounts. Good luck.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Folks juice using fresh organic cannabis. It doesn't get them medicated. It's suppose to be good for you. I would try to buy the organic cannabis if possible. That might not be available for you.

Vitolo

Vaporist
I am in a community where a few dozen patients eat ABV straight up, and have for 5 years.
I am one of them.
5 years is not long term, but it is a bit of time, and I feel great.
Those I ask say they feel well too.

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
that sounds scary lol. all I know for sure is that my source grows for a dispensary
Any respectable dispensary should be testing everything listed above that comes into their chain of custody, so you should be able to get these results from your supplier growing for the dispensary. Most growers want to see their test results whether good or bad.

Top Bottom