Can anyone with a yocan cerum recommend a good stick battery or box mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having trouble finding a good battery for the yocan cerum I just got. None of my current stick batterys work, they all instantly blink and don't heat. I'm looking for preferably a stick battery for pocketability but am looking at smaller box mods too. Also I can't really find any batterys on amAzon or at online shops, all the online stores I've seen are only selling atomizers or full pen sets, so a link to a good battery at a good store would be awesome. Tjanks for your help and vape on mighty internet stoners.

Dick McSchmokerBong,

Justpassedu

I'm having trouble finding a good battery for the yocan cerum I just got. None of my current stick batterys work, they all instantly blink and don't heat. I'm looking for preferably a stick battery for pocketability but am looking at smaller box mods too. Also I can't really find any batterys on amAzon or at online shops, all the online stores I've seen are only selling atomizers or full pen sets, so a link to a good battery at a good store would be awesome. Tjanks for your help and vape on mighty internet stoners.
I'm using a Kanger Sub box mini with mine and also a ipv d4 with mine , no troubles at all. Maybe swap the coil in there , it may be bad causing whats happening. A better solution for you would be to walk into a local vape shop with it and see what they have .

OF

Thanks. I found a good deal on a Pico.

You should be quite happy with it. You might wonder by the Divine Tribe thread:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/divine-tribe-attys.14455/

The power demands are similar, and we've kinda beat up the 'bitty box mod' topic. Also worth considering are the IStick TC40W (smaller, fixed battery, cheaper) and eVic VTC Mini (similar to Pico, better display, more functions, square).

I don't have this atty so can't test it, but with Pico or Mini there's a 'better than even' chance you can add temperature control (rather than power control), a real treat.

Good luck with it.

OF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom