Buying a vaporizor. Hotbox vs. Da buddha (first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i decided to invest in a vape for the many obvious benefits. Im looking for a vape that i can hook up to my glass bong but do not want to purchase a vrip heat wand because this will be my first vape and im inexperienced. I did quite a bit of research for a vape that fits my needs and narrowed it down to The Hotbox vaporizer or Da Buddha. Do any of you have experience with both of these vape's? Any suggestions on other vapes i could use with my bong that are under 200 dollars.

ty in advanced :brow:

marshallowns,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Not a fan of the box vapes, so I have to recommend the da buddah over a box vape. Just my :2c:

The reasons of which are listed in the links lwien posted

Silver420Surfer,
DBV everytime in that showdown. Consider the HA, it is a Vapebong champ and can do bags as well for around the same price as the DBV.

charliedontsurf,

weedemon

enthusiast
you can also buy a blemished version of the SSV on ebay for 190

but based on those 2 I'd say the DB

weedemon,

steiner666

Serial vapist
weedemon said:
you can also buy a blemished version of the SSV on ebay for 190

but based on those 2 I'd say the DB

I agree, the SSV is worth the slight price premium over the DBV. IMO its so much easier to use because of the angle and heavier/wider base and different heatercover styles helping keep the herb in place and prevent it from falling into heatercover.

but yeah, the HA is even easier to use for me.. no grinding needed, more methods of delivery, good smart temp controller, but best of all (for new vaporists esp) no chance of accidental combustion while still getting fuller, more even extraction. Again, just my opinion from my experience with owning all 3. I havent tried the hotbox, but since its basically designed like a set-temp DBV, i imagine it functions pretty similarly.

steiner666,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom