Butter ratios

This will be my third time making butter from abv. The first time I used the 24hr crockpot method with 26 g and two and a half sticks of butter and it turned out ok. The second time I did the same thing but I got impatient and took it off after 17 hrs and this batch didn't turn out so good. This time I am doing 42g with the same amount of butter and am going to leave it for at least 22hrs. What ratio do others in here like for their butter? And has anyone else noticed that time would make a real difference in the end product?

Dr. Hunter S. Punisher,

h3rbalist

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too
This will be my third time making butter from abv. The first time I used the 24hr crockpot method with 26 g and two and a half sticks of butter and it turned out ok. The second time I did the same thing but I got impatient and took it off after 17 hrs and this batch didn't turn out so good. This time I am doing 42g with the same amount of butter and am going to leave it for at least 22hrs. What ratio do others in here like for their butter? And has anyone else noticed that time would make a real difference in the end product?

I use a basic 24hr crook pot method.

I don't stick to a formula as such and just use enough butter to just soak/cover into the avb I have at that time.

Top Bottom