Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

SmokingElectricity

Stumbled upon some qwiso i stashed away for a rainy day...

retardedUpig.jpg

SmokingElectricity,
Vaping Walter, Purple Kush, Master Kush, LSD, Asian Fantasy and getting smashed with various oils in the Atom Smasher...since last Monday. Going to take a bit of a break after the 4th :D

VAPORSSAEUR,

vapirtoo

pink kush vaped at 380 degrees in the vapir5.0 1/2 bag full, will regrind and finish
later in the LB. :ko:
Whoa later is now :ko: :ko:

vapirtoo,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Oh shit... Did they transplant the pig's eye into that woman's head ?

Abysmal Vapor,

Tim

Lol SE, your posts are gold. Solid gold bars.

Currently sippin Trainwreck out of the EQ. I've been scouring for a used Volcano lately.. but I might just miss these whip sessions too much.

Tim,

Nycdeisel

Took the first few hits off a combo of some goo strain and a sour chemdawg
tastes like diesel...

RIP jack^

Nycdeisel,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Bong vaping intensively last night until 6am... that holding it in thing works like a charm. Lucidity is reemerging but I will remedy that shortly.

jeffp,

Abysmal Vapor

I had a headache and i tried one of those nasty legal potpourri herbs named PULSE ultra in my DBV.... I i became heavily medicated of 0.05 g... First time i try unnatural chemical compounds in a vape... The effects are 10x...
There is a visual improvement too :).. I will now probably put the lime in the coconut with some oil in my vapo bubble... (my new favourite way of oil vaporizing , i use low light .. and inhale slooooooooooowly)..

Abysmal Vapor,

Abysmal Vapor

A few minutes ago i had a friend to come by ... He was very greedy and attempted powerful bonghit... which resulted in swallowing an ice cube just a moment after he released the hole :D.... I had to pull it out with my bare hands because i realized he started to suffocate.. :D>>>> Damn I'm vaked... and this adrenaline rush really got me high,,, Sensation on the edge... lol...

Abysmal Vapor,

tranceporter

The Cloud Conductor
jeffp said:
Bong vaping intensively last night until 6am... that holding it in thing works like a charm. Lucidity is reemerging but I will remedy that shortly.

Dying to try this. Is it worth me buying a bong just cause?

tranceporter,

Irie

Chant Down Babylon
First time using a pd. More vaked than I have ever been, not saying to much as only mflb experienced prior, but am psyched to have this tool.
Woooooo Hooooooo!

Irie,

crawdad

floatin
found a stash of green i forgot about last night, was bud that was at least 3 years old that i had tripped with before but its been many months now...i did all that was remaining (about a bowl and half) and damn, it cracked my brain in half. wish i knew what it was.

crawdad,

Ellington

My first post and a fitting one. Been enjoying lurking since I got my Extreme Q a week ago. Love everything about it. Thinking about getting a Launch Box. :ko:

Ellington,

Nycdeisel

The LB is perfect if you have any stealth or portable needs :D

vaked from my Supreme!!
FEELS_GOOD_MAN.png

Nycdeisel,
Top Bottom