Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

SmokingElectricity

beaker1.jpg

SmokingElectricity,

Sour Deez

^^ Everyone of those pics had me dieing, good shit, I was feeling like that pig last night. Grinder qwiso mixed with 100micron keif will do that to you.

Just got done vaping some chocolope in the backroom at work with the LB. This stuff tastes soooooo good, straight citrus/cantaloupe candy, and the LB savors the taste well.

Sour Deez,

jimbo

winterize
Sitting on the deck getting baked and listening to my neighbours yell at each other :/ bump

jimbo,

crawdad

floatin
its rather a shame how long it took me to find this thread, to say it took a while is pretty close. bump.

crawdad,
Abysmal Vapor said:
A few minutes ago i had a friend to come by ... He was very greedy and attempted powerful bonghit... which resulted in swallowing an ice cube just a moment after he released the hole :D.... I had to pull it out with my bare hands because i realized he started to suffocate.. :D>>>> Damn I'm vaked... and this adrenaline rush really got me high,,, Sensation on the edge... lol...

Bah ha ha ha ha ha

Awesome.

charliedontsurf,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
biojuggernaut said:
ahahahahaa I hope I don't sound that vape kid when I'm talking to all my friends :lol:
You will need a few chunks of hash before that :)..

Abysmal Vapor,

crawdad

floatin
i thought i did not have tolerance, took a few days break to prove a personal point...i was wrong, big woopie. BUMP!!!

crawdad,

djonkoman

I was just trying ut some ways to vape hash, I have some nepalhash that I love(great sativa-effect and nioce taste), as ypu may know nepal is handhash, so it's pretty soft(like that clay for children that never goes hard, you can pinch of a pieces easily without heating it with a lighter but it's not crumbly)
I have nepalhash from different shops, one is softer as the other, the softest is so soft that if you keep the baggie in your jeanpockets, it sticks to the inside of the baggie(because of the warmth from your leg under it), a;so leaving a bit of residue on the baggie when you take it off

after trying some with heating up small randm rocks with a torch, trying to heat the screen just next to where the hash was in my ipe etc, I finally found a method that works great

I took the screen and retaining clip out of my VG
I took a fresh screen and a piece of hash, and pushed it into the screen and spread it out as much as I could
put that screen in the VG as high as posible(I let the screwing on top push it down)

and now I'm vaked after 3-4 hits or so, gives very nice clouds if I draw slow(slower then usual)

I also tried weed with hash mixed on top or in between in the past, but combustion still won since then the more stoned effects of the weed came out with the higher temps and longer vaping, and the taste of hightemp vaping of weed is less pleasing
if I just cmbusted a little chunk of hash I got the high effect I was looking for, and quicker

but with this method it's pure hash so I can let the temp get higher

djonkoman,

tranceporter

The Cloud Conductor
^ Sounds awesome. I wish I could get quality hash around here, I've actually never even tried hash at all.

Just loaded up an elbow of some nameless sticky in to the EQ. Pretty vaped after only the second rip, man I wish i would have discovered the Vape scene alot earlier.

tranceporter,

djonkoman

I have no glass screens...
just loaded my second portion of hash, of the nepal that is a bit less soft
I'll go downstairs fr some munchies in a few mins because I have giant aftermunchies(the hunger when the high has already worn of, especially occurring when during the effect there was no desire for munchies and for me frequent with sativa's)

I sometimes buy hash for the variation, I have my own harvest but sometimes I want something different, and hash is relatively cheap(about the same price per weight but it lasts me way longer even combusted), and nepal is the only common sativahash(a bit less common as superpolm I think, but still pretty common)
and I like this nepal a lot in effect(and taste), while in weed it's hard to find what I'm looking for
fortunatly it's just as wodely available as weed here, I also have friends who exclusively smoke hash

djonkoman,

happyhippe

Semi Vaporist
Ha its been years since ive seen nigal thornberry that was funny
Bump
I cant belive i rembered him i was like what.. and i like hash if hash=pressed kief.
Kief always seemed to taste better than qwiso

happyhippe,
Top Bottom