Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

Nycdeisel

Im vapin some awesome bud right now, its some dank ass Lavender from a while ago. The taste is fucking amazing, almost just like it smells but much stronger!

the taste lingers in my mouth for a good hour after taking just a few hits of it.

Perfect herb for my PD.

Im chilling with some tunes and feeling good.

Happy holidaze everyone! :wave:

Nycdeisel,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
delightful wake-n-vape this morning ... i read a post about CO in another section here and just spent some time with Wikipedia. i do love Wikipedia -- i even donated. BUMP!

Hippie Dickie,

momatik

Felt like getting extra vaked this morning after shoveling the snow off the driveway for an hour.

Vaped a fat bowl of some no name kush in the genie. Gonna watch some 30 rock now :)

momatik,

nr-cole

Ohhhhhhhhhh yea. I'm thinking I might take up glass-blowing. How sick would it be to make your own piece?

nr-cole,

crawdad

floatin
2011 thread bump.

what are going to do with all them bumps...all them bumps...all them bumps?

crawdad,

HighSti

Vaporist-Secularist
Well I'd normally hit my PD at home but this time I hit my magic-flight launch box.. This thing really delivers ridiculous results. I have a super high tolerance due to my marijuana smoking habits a few blunts a week with bonds and joints in between but I must say, nothing quite rips like a vape. 1 trench in my box and I feel like I smoked a blunt to myself, with a cleaner high.

Sorry I'm rambling but I'm vaked... :ko:

HighSti,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Honestly,

I was looking for the vapor spam thread to post this, but this thread was closer.

Im sitting here watching (crap)TV and they have the 'Las Vegas Jailhouse' show on. Its basically a reality show of a processing/holding unit for Vegas. Well, I dont know what it is but for some odd reason I cant stop laughing my ass off at some of these idiots! I mean, tears flying almost pissing my pants laughing at their stupidity and belligerence. They basically have to treat these grown ass adults like children, because some of them are just... (Edit - mostly drunk) Wow... People like this DO exist. (I guess the term is 'Code 5')

I just had to post here long enough to stop laughing and collect my bearings.
Fuck it... Back to the laugh.

BUMP!

AGBeer,

Nycdeisel

I have a sore throat and such right now(typical symptoms of a cold) so that meant I had to bust out the vapor bong! And get some hot water and get to work with my PD!

have a good night everyone

Nycdeisel,

Nycdeisel

:lol: I probably suck at video games while Im vaked as well

just hitting the PD through my new bubbler

Nycdeisel,

jimbo

winterize
Nyc hope that new bub is treating you well, saw the two
vids you put up, very nice!!

jimbo,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
BUMP.jpg

Elluzion,

Nycdeisel

jimbo said:
Nyc hope that new bub is treating you well, saw the two
vids you put up, very nice!!

Its treating me quite well at the moment :D
Thanks man!

oh and I just vaped, just so this bump is appropriate.

Nycdeisel,

cluffy

Vaker
Just discovered this. I can't take my B-day off from work because it's on Sunday, so I'm taking today(Friday) off instead! Been vaping for 5 hours on Da Buddha (with a mini-whip and an SSV HC), gotta get some sleep.... Look what I got for Christmas!!!
1043vi0.jpg

cluffy,

Blackthoven

Shaolin Master
jimbo said:
Great afternoon with the pd and some kief
dscn0049o.jpg
:brow:

That is sexiness at its best =], I need a new grinder, mine doesn't have the crystal catcher :(

Cluffy your picture is also sexy :D

Buuump!

Blackthoven,

Blackthoven

Shaolin Master
Oh God! Vaping Kief is deadly! I'm ridiculously impaired right now, this is not even right! It feels as though I'm on the threshold of life and... something I cannot describe! I also can't explain how I managed to write this message, today is just full of surprises ^.^

Now I'm gonna listen to some John Lennon or play piano, perhaps attempt is a better use of diction considering the state I am in :D.

P.S. Has anyone here ever tried Salvia, I'd like to try it eventually considering it's actually legal here which is a surprise. I could vaporize it in the police station! Now there's an idea :D. However, I've actually heard vaporizing salvia is not efficient and probably wouldn't make you experience temporary retardation :). I'm a little reluctant towards it though...

Blackthoven,
Top Bottom