Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

crawdad

floatin
well, ive spent the last 30 hours either just buzzed or so blazed high that i literally had a major trip, first ever. i swam to the moon. that was some really good stuff but im now more convinced than ever that the mind is most likely the most awesomist thing ever to come from this planet, that and herbs.

i could of just said bump i suppose. happy thanksgiving day. :peace:

crawdad,

OO

Technical Skeptical
just did reclaimed oil, or RO from the herbie in my glass pipet for the first time.
(i.e. wandhash equivalent)
it comes on really slow, i can concentrate and focus really well, i seem very conscious and normal, but my actions are slightly uncoordinated.

really body stoneish, but your mind is still there 75%

OO,

OO

Technical Skeptical
did it again, this time much more functional when trying to do things, much less when not.

i love it!

OO,

Nycdeisel

didnt shop today, will wait till tommorow or "cyber monday"

clean my DBV's whip after dinner last night, even replaced the tubing and such!

nice n clean
DSC03403.jpg

Nycdeisel,

Nycdeisel

Thanks. I also made some QWISO hash with the remains of the wand and did a seperate qwiso for a bit of AVB and added the mixture together to evaporate. Got a good amount of qwiso, I have never actually put it in the vaporizer, Im hesitant to since the texture, I feel like it would glob up the screen after stirring. Id rather smoke/vape it in a combsution piece TBH :/

Nycdeisel,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
sitting here enjoying my wake-n-bake after a hectic week - with a major project completed before the Dec 1 deadline.

Hippie Dickie,

reloader

Finnaly, a morning I can just slow down and relax with a latte and a nice vape. ;)

reloader,

OO

Technical Skeptical
Nycdeisel said:
Thanks. I also made some QWISO hash with the remains of the wand and did a seperate qwiso for a bit of AVB and added the mixture together to evaporate. Got a good amount of qwiso, I have never actually put it in the vaporizer, Im hesitant to since the texture, I feel like it would glob up the screen after stirring. Id rather smoke/vape it in a combsution piece TBH :/
put it in a glass straw, and try it.
the stuff i got from the herbalaire was very pure and ended up melting immediately, and boiling not long after, so take that into account.

OO,

Nycdeisel

really vaked, just used my new ashcatcher/bubbler, but is still the wrong size so its going back tommorow :(

Nycdeisel,

SmokingElectricity

jesus christ...

got mah MZ today and been blazing this thing all night...

135am in the morning... :uhoh:

can't see too good heh heh heh heh heh :ko:

SmokingElectricity,
Top Bottom