Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

Flyer

got the inlaw over, now she is leaned up against the counter pretty well full vaped, good stuff

Flyer,

Qbit

cannabanana
BumperCar.jpg

Qbit,

Bananas

get vaked
I love my MF-LB! As true as when i first got it, great things come in small packages ahahahaha

Bananas,

sour

I'm vaped and just layed down to watch Tarantino's "Jackie Brown". Love the feeling and relaxation I get from Purple Kush with my PD.

sour,

shantytown007

Just cleared out my inbox, time for vape and coffee, then into the office with a big smile. Ba-bump

shantytown007,

FEAR420

Fuckin SMASHED over here...:ko:

After this morning/last nights events,I needed it... :(:|

FEAR420,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
bump

my new most favorite Pandora station is an artist station: Sounds From The Ground

Hippie Dickie,

ShatterWulf

About halfway through my first bowl of the day in the Extreme, and there's a marathon of Mantracker on Science Channel, it's gonna be a good day.

ShatterWulf,

THC

Daft Vapour
jcangrrl said:
I get to work from home, which also means I get to vape !!

BUMP !!!
I hear you bruv every day I thank my lucky stars my time is my own and I use it all doing as much as I can with it BUMP!

THC,

sour

I just picked up an eighth of Noah's Ark and an eighth of Blue Dynamite. This Blue Dynamite is faaantastic, but i'll be fighting sleep soon

sour,

Raf007

Retailer
Pretty damned Bumped after 8 hours of drive B&F, for one hour in a mushy 4 foot sur...f in a 46F water... But, I still got to escape the city for a day.

Raf007,

obelisk

Idiot (no relation to the Savants)
Bruce@Zephyr said:
been a long week but I am home and vaked,.. bump
heh, dude the week just started, that must have been one helluva tuesday ;)

nice rainy evening here, cool air, some good herb and a good book. BUMP! :peace:

obelisk,
Top Bottom