Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

baurman

Just did a fresh bowl in my Volcano and started off at 417*F, produces some very thick smoke-like vapors that I can blow O's with. I am pretty vaked right now just from this one bag. I would usually do 3 bags starting off at 369*F and finishing it off at around 400*F. But I wanted to experiment this time, so I upped the ante so to speak. I can't believe how vaked I am from just this one bag at a higher temperature, gonna do a 2nd bag at 427*F (around 8.5 on the classic) and see what kind of spell it casts upon me.

baurman,

shantytown007

Hippie Dickie said:
settling into a weekend of work-a-day ... bump
Your new bud toaster looks sweet, but I gotta admit - I keep a copy of your original prototype on my computer desktop, and whenever I think the world is going to hell, I look at the original bud toaster prototype picture and it reminds me that awesome is still shining brightly somewhere in the universe :D

On Topic: I tried to last until 4:20 today. I made it to 3:20. Vaked into next week, but at least the house is clean.

shantytown007,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
I reckon I should keep this in the proper area,.... yup vaked as all get out this morning,... bump

Bruce@Zephyr,

alex314

Me and my VS say: Bump!

Monday night. After a bad day at work. Cypress Hill. Glass of scotch in ice. I love to live alone: anytime, everywhere, everything :D

alex314,

StickyShisha2

hippie.jpg

StickyShisha2,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
out of class for the day (1 bump for that) where I found i got a 91 on my computer programming test (another bump) and a 102 on my business mid-term (like 4 bumps for that). I have a lot of bumping to do!

finchrock24,

steiner666

Serial vapist
bah, forgot what i was going to say.

bump, needless to say :lol:

i love this stuff, wish i knew what it is. smells like lemon and tastes a bit like un-topped cheesecake and then mozzarella after a while. :brow:

steiner666,
Top Bottom