Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

Olympus Mons

Probation Officer
Haze has become such a fav of mine since moving to Cali. Have some Strawberry-OG ... must be even a little Haze in this, seems to be in everything out here - not complaining! Someone please breed some hazy lemon skunk with a hint of blueberry, wow I can almost taste it already! Love the taste of Blue Dream but the potency just isn't cutting it for me anymore, electric-sativa high I fell in love with is gone and for the moment, only these strong OG hybrids are doing the trick.

As for fireworks and the Fourth, here's to the Founding Fathers! - the most free-thinking independent fair-minded mother fuckers any government has ever known. Too bad we fucked up the country not long after it was formed, and continue, fucking it up, to this day. But hey I'm in a good mood. Not everyone is free everywhere but for the moment I feel very free. And easy.

Tweek

cthulhu.gif

Otherworldly at the moment.

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
Well I hadn't done anything for the holiday yet except drink beer and inhale vapor so I decided to watch some fireworks. I loaded up my Pinnacle, busted out a ladder, and climbed on my roof. Got a good session in while just being able to see a fireworks show over the treeline. Needless to say my roof seemed much higher after my session looking down the ladder, but obviously I lived to type the tale. Not such a bad 4th of July after all.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Dutch Treat/MK Ultra.

Today was to goofiest damned day at work. I think most of the callers were either still drunk or way too hung over to deal with "business"

Olympus Mons

Probation Officer
Dutch Treat I have yet to try and is high on my list. My flavors of the week, coming soon, delivered right to my door, are:
Sour Diesel Oil: $15/gm; Purple OG Oill: $20/gm; Blue Dream Oil: $20/gm. So expect a lot of posts from me on this thread tonight! I will vape myself a smorgasbord!

I would also like to officially declare the day after the Fourth of July, "Stay the Fuck Home Day." It's a great day to stay the fuck home, give your car and the environment a rest, enjoy your family and friends and wind down a little, if you can.

Edit: Arrived already! Trying a sample of the purple OG off some heated glass (yeah, I know, in this forum, hanging around here, I should have some classy rig, but what can I say, I'm a schlamiel and I'm not even Jewish). But WOW! First impression: I wanna watch Star Wars again! And I fucking hate Star Wars. Die-hard Star Trek fan myself, loath that rip-off science-less fantasy nonsense thud-and-blunder sword-and-shinnanigans, but hey, I like anchovies, so to each his or her own. I only drone on like this as an indication of how high I am.

Stay tuned! More to come! (Hello, little bottle of Blue Dream...)

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
The other one is an Indica and is darker with moon-like craters (???). But that texture worked great on the Healthstone as far as I'm concerned. I imagine it would be harder to dab that type of wax.

Honeycomb wax!! Means it was vac-purged. It's a bit hard to dab because of the consistency of it, but it works well too. Not the best to put in my DART in my experience, it seems better suited for oily oils, but honeycomb works too. I prefer to use the nail for it.

Olympus Mons

Probation Officer
Honeycomb wax!! Means it was vac-purged. It's a bit hard to dab because of the consistency of it, but it works well too. Not the best to put in my DART in my experience, it seems better suited for oily oils, but honeycomb works too. I prefer to use the nail for it.

Interesting. Would you happen to know, off hand, exactly what a "whip" is? I have seen it a few times at a dispensary and bought it once, a Pineapple Kush whip. The consistency was somewhere between thick oil and wax, and if I had to guess, I would say it is some kind of oil that is aerated and partially dehydrated. Seemed to burn pretty clean, and was a milky yellowish orange color. Room-temperature viscosity like cold butter. Just wondering and thanks in advance for any replies.

Olympus Mons,

Quetzalcoatl

Hmm, never heard of a whip. Was it oil shaped like a snake? My guess is they just roll it up like that so that you can scoop a piece of it off and make it easier to choose how much you want? Yellow-orange sounds about right, pretty much all I'll dab is clean quality stuff which ends up being that yellow-blonde color, with the exception of the CO2 oil I get which is always orange, sometimes a dark dark orange/red color in the syringe, but clears up a bit when it's out.

Olympus Mons

Probation Officer
Hmm, never heard of a whip. Was it oil shaped like a snake? My guess is they just roll it up like that so that you can scoop a piece of it off and make it easier to choose how much you want? Yellow-orange sounds about right, pretty much all I'll dab is clean quality stuff which ends up being that yellow-blonde color, with the exception of the CO2 oil I get which is always orange, sometimes a dark dark orange/red color in the syringe, but clears up a bit when it's out.

Hmm indeed, never saw the term myself before, could be just a proprietary marketing ploy, gotta admit, calling it a "whip" does make it sound appetizing. It was priced on the cheap side, between a good bubble hash say and a decent wax.

Thanks for the info, btw, and if I may milk you a bit more on this subthread: You seem right on about the color, I have found the same, the amber-golden being the tell-tale sign of quality - however - I just bought 3 different grams of oil, 2 are quite on the dark side but smoke and vape surprisingly smooth. Also, when I smear this oil out on a paper for a joint, it goes from looking dark to looking light - so there does not seem to be a lot of large particulate matter in the oil, the dark characteristic seems to be independent of potency, which I too find unusual.

Hell, maybe, I could just be really high, and I most certainly am. So exactly how much correlation is there between color and quality? Good topic.

Olympus Mons,

Quetzalcoatl

Cannabinoids are generally that color, some strains produce darker oil, but in general if it spreads green like that it most likely has a fair bit of chlorophyll. The oil may have been made with sugar trim and not buds. From what I've noticed the more quality goes in the "better" it looks. Look at the stuff that TerpX and those crews are putting out, nothing but clear see-through shatters.

That's not to say that dark oil automatically equals bad oil, but I think it's a decent indicator of what material it was made out of. I see they're priced pretty cheap, is all the oil like that in Oakland? I'm down in San Diego where 40-60 a gram is common but I saw some dark green Sour Diesel oil up in Los Angeles for $20 a gram. Went with the honeycomb Blue Dream at double the price per gram.

SwiftGeneration

Get Lifted.
There's a startling lack of high grade this week. Had to go low grade. this stuff tastes awful, it's similar in 'taste' to tea.

I need a way to vaporize low quality herbs. Maybe route it through an airwick air freshener. :p

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
There's a startling lack of high grade this week. Had to go low grade. this stuff tastes awful, it's similar in 'taste' to tea.

I need a way to vaporize low quality herbs. Maybe route it through an airwick air freshener. :p

What shitty town are you from?!?!? and that means a lot coming from me, Im from Detroit!

Hoof Hearted,

Quetzalcoatl

Come over!! No one should be vaping reggy!

Bump, this Blueberry Haze turned out to be a real winner. Such a good sativa with enough body high to kill my pain. Strong in the forehead and temples. A bit pricy at $55 for 4.2g (2g of BBH and 2g of Kryptonite) but it's some incredible stuff.

aVS2uQi.jpg

Top Bottom